Korchak failed to act on Buffalo gunman last summer

Former Top Cop

This post by BCV user "a taxpayer" was hidden due to false Information... 

He states "I'm sorry but in order for the kid to be prosecuted he had to be charged criminally. He WAS NOT charged. The school determined he was not  threat, the SRO determined he was not a threat  state police determined he was not a treat but that he needed to go to CPAP. The psychiatrists determined he WAS NOT a threat. The school allowed him back and he participated in the graduation ceremony. "

We clearly understand that HE WASN'T CHARGED. The argument is that HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED. 

The decision landed in KORCHAKS hands to charge or not. 

LET ME SCREAM THIS AGAIN BECAUSE FOR WHATEVER REASON IT'S NOT GETTING THROUGH TO A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE DEEMED A DANGER BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL FOR SOMEONE TO APPLY FOR AN ERPO!! 

The ERPO would have prevented him from purchasing the firearm in Endicott that he used in Buffalo. It also would have triggered him to be watched more closely. 

If he was deemed "not a threat" by THE NYSP, SV schools, the Resource Officer etc. Then why would he have needed CPEP at all? They don't send you to CPEP if you aren't a danger or a THREAT. Your theory makes zero sense. The Resource officer would NOT have reported this incident to Korchak if he didn't think it was a "threat".. Why would he? For what purpose? He reported it for a reason. 

The school allowed him back.... The school district allowed the Whitney Point student to return as well and that was after he was charged with a felony for making a threat on a school bus that he was going to bring a firearm to school. That was a lesser threat then the Buffalo shooter made. It sets a precedent for legal matters. You can't just pick and choose who to charge and who not to. It doesn't work that way. If he was charged there is a high possibility that this wouldn't have happened. GTFO here with your Trump nonsense. Saying we are trying to blame anyone and everyone when in REALITY you just totally contradicted yourself by trying to blame Trump. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump. We aren't blaming anyone and everyone... We are blaming 3 people here....

1) the shooter 

2) DA Mike Korchak 

3) 2nd in command Mark Loughran 

Go back to your drawing board and find another argument, because yours SUCKS.

Oh and BTW.... I don't think the Buffalo shooter had breathing issues and needed a CPAP machine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payton Gendron high school graduation (copy)

Payton Gendron, on right, shakes hands with a school official at his June 2021 Susquehanna Valley High School graduation. Gendron is accused of murdering 10 people in a mass shooting at a Tops Markets store in Buffalo on May 14, 2022.  

Courtesy of Susquehanna Valley High School

per Buffalo News newspaper

5 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Exactly, just like the argument the family is trying to construct that covid set him off, Bullcrap 

A taxpayer wrote CPAP in his post, so I was just making sure he knew the difference between CPAP & CPEP lol

The law enforcement official who had been briefed on the school project said that in New York, there are hundreds of school threats called in each year, and that in each case, authorities interview the students and their parents to determine whether students have actual access to guns. The authorities then try to make a reasoned call.

In any case, Mr. Gendron was not on any red-flag list when he entered Vintage Firearms in Endicott, N.Y., and bought the Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle that the police say he used in the shooting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/nyregion/gunman-buffalo-shooting-suspect.html

1 minute ago, thomas said:

The law enforcement official who had been briefed on the school project said that in New York, there are hundreds of school threats called in each year, and that in each case, authorities interview the students and their parents to determine whether students have actual access to guns. The authorities then try to make a reasoned call.

In any case, Mr. Gendron was not on any red-flag list when he entered Vintage Firearms in Endicott, N.Y., and bought the Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle that the police say he used in the shooting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/15/nyregion/gunman-buffalo-shooting-suspect.html

If the authorities did their due diligence they would have known that he was already in possession of the gun his father bought for him when he was 16 when the threat was made. Either that information was withheld, or authorities looked the other way. The fact he already had access to firearms and didn't have an ERPO or charges filed is absurd. 

The WP student was found to have no firearms and no access to them and still charged with a felony. 

Where is the disconnect here? Why was one student charged with a felony and this one not? 10 innocent people could still be alive right now. 

35 minutes ago, QueenB said:

If the authorities did their due diligence they would have known that he was already in possession of the gun his father bought for him when he was 16 when the threat was made. Either that information was withheld, or authorities looked the other way. The fact he already had access to firearms and didn't have an ERPO or charges filed is absurd. 

The WP student was found to have no firearms and no access to them and still charged with a felony. 

Where is the disconnect here? Why was one student charged with a felony and this one not? 10 innocent people could still be alive right now. 

I’m willing to bet either the authorities including korchaks administration looked the other way or the father lied about the possession of the firearm that was already purchased for the son. Heck they already purchased 3 attorneys for this kid. 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I’m willing to bet either the authorities including korchaks administration looked the other way or the father lied about the possession of the firearm that was already purchased for the son. Heck they already purchased 3 attorneys for this kid. 

Maybe Korchak should hire 3 for himself.. 

46 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Maybe Korchak should hire 3 for himself.. 

It’s very important to know who the local attorneys are in this area who support Mike Korchak.
For instance TOU part time judge and local attorney Chris Grace (Who’s wife and 2021 Family Court Losing candidate Mara Young Grace and His Brother in Law Family Court Judge Mark Young who hired Mark Loughrans wife Sarah Loughran as his court attorney) who was ex law partners with Korchak and Mark Loughran left a review for Mike Korchak on his Avvo page.

Chris Grace is the guy who spoke at Korchaks announcement for DA. 

https://www.avvo.com/amp/attorneys/895318.html

Christopher Grace headshot
Christopher GraceUnknown Attorney on May 29, 2015 
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community

I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Korchak is an extremely talented and professional attorney.

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

It’s very important to know who the local attorneys are in this area who support Mike Korchak.
For instance TOU part time judge and local attorney Chris Grace (Who’s wife and 2021 Family Court Losing candidate Mara Young Grace and His Brother in Law Family Court Judge Mark Young who hired Mark Loughrans wife Sarah Loughran as his court attorney) who was ex law partners with Korchak and Mark Loughran left a review for Mike Korchak on his Avvo page.

I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Korchak is an extremely talented and professional attorney.

I know all the players but I had to re read that about 3x before it all sunk in. This local gov't is a mess. Cornwell was a great DA. Always super professional in any statements or news conferences. There is nothing professional about Korchaks statements. Laughing during a live presser about a mass shooting?? 

44 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I know all the players but I had to re read that about 3x before it all sunk in. This local gov't is a mess. Cornwell was a great DA. Always super professional in any statements or news conferences. There is nothing professional about Korchaks statements. Laughing during a live presser about a mass shooting?? 

Yea it’s unfortunate that there is the good ole boys club in this area that I commend your father for exposing especially zikuski and that whole crew. At times I know my writing can be all over the place but the point I was trying to make here is how enriched these players are and how we really need better for our District attorneys office.

Cornwell was great and would of made a great family court judge had it not been for holy Levine. 
Korchak and his pressers are horrible and he’s all over the place and most of what he says he is not at liberty to speak of he can speak about he just chooses to leave us in the dark. 

On a side note Korchak has an axe to grind with Paul battisti and knew Paul was representing the kweller boys and when they made their last court appearance, paul Battisti found out that his clients were being hit with more criminal charges when they arrived to court and by no means am I defending them but in a normal society with professional district attorneys you rarely see that happening when they are showing up to court for arraignment in prior charges which is what was happening that day on March 31, 2022 and Korchak did that and it threw Paul off.

What’s worse is that the Kwellers are being prosecuted for serious rape charges and Korchak didn’t even ask the judge to make them handover their passports or set some sort of bail. When he was asked that at a press conference he sounded like he was their attorney saying that they won’t flee and they have property because of it. 

Korchak is Horrible!!!

On 5/21/2022 at 6:38 PM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Looks like Attorney Grace supports Assistant District Attorney Mark Loughran enough to write a endorsement on AVVO.

Lawyer Christopher D. Grace

Christopher Grace, Criminal defense Attorney on Aug 12, 2015
Relationship: Worked together on matter

I endorse this lawyer. Mark is a highly skilled and prepared trail attorney. He is excellent at spotting issues, researching, investigating and trying any type of case. If you are in need of a skilled attorney Mark is an excellent choice.

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/13901-ny-mark-loughran-882631.html

16 hours ago, Bingking said:

Looks like Attorney Grace supports Assistant District Attorney Mark Loughran enough to write a endorsement on AVVO.

Lawyer Christopher D. Grace

Christopher Grace, Criminal defense Attorney on Aug 12, 2015
Relationship: Worked together on matter

I endorse this lawyer. Mark is a highly skilled and prepared trail attorney. He is excellent at spotting issues, researching, investigating and trying any type of case. If you are in need of a skilled attorney Mark is an excellent choice.

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/13901-ny-mark-loughran-882631.html

What’s interesting is that Korchak and Loughran never didn’t appear to return the favor and endorsed Attorney Grace on Avvo. 

When are we going to find out where this kid got the money to purchase all of his gear? You want to stop mass murders you better start by cutting off their money supply, don't you think?