• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Latin America’s dictators are steering a new wave of migrants toward the US

3dd42ce6d58c46fab5bc8d9e7b444161.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

AP Photo/RIA-Novosti, Alexei Nikolsky

There is an engine that drives and encourages migration to the U.S. Similar playbook that Putin and Belarus dictator Lukashenko tried last year to storm Poland with migrants. That time they were stopped at the Poland border by Poland.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/4149382-latin-americas-dictators-are-steering-a-new-wave-of-migrants-toward-the-us/#:~:text=There is an engine that,crisis broke out in Cuba.

5 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Wow! I love this writer!

Of course, the subject just gets scarier. 

Lonsbury.. I catch his radio show on occasion but I follow him on twitter. He loves his city. 

More to the point.. delusional democrats....when President Trump pointed his finger at the border and stated "they", are rapists, coming into the United States of America, they blew him off. 

I've posted this before.. during the Afghanistan and Iraq war on terror, our boys complained young children, especially boys, were being raped and our soldiers were told to look the other way because that's their culture. How old do you suppose those kids are now? I think I've also mentioned I've met immigrant women whose parent had their vaginas sewn shut so they wouldn't be raped. They were grateful to be able to get the damage undone here.

Freaking liberals...

Long Island leader refuses to let NYC move migrants into former NHL arena

"There is no plan for anywhere in Nassau County to house any migrants, including but not limited to, the Nassau Coliseum," Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman, a Republican, said. 

"Nassau County is not a sanctuary county," he added at Thursday's press conference. "We are not inviting immigrants and migrants into the county that are here from south of the border and not using the proper and normal channels that have been used in the past."

"Nassau County views this as a federal problem. Not a local problem. And there is no plan whatsoever to house any migrants within the borders of Nassau County. We want to make that clear because there’s been speculation about that. We’ve gotten a lot of constituent calls."

"We also don’t want people here who haven’t been properly vetted because — as we’ve seen in other areas throughout the United States and here in New York State — there have been crime problems as a result of not vetting the people who were coming across the border." 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/long-island-leader-refuses-let-nyc-move-migrants-former-nhl-arena-anywhere-else-nassau

And in other news, Eric Adams has been busy trying to sue Long Island and upstate for the right to make his problems, our problems. The rat even tried to get his cases heard by his own NYC judges.

https://www.fingerlakesdailynews.com/local/ontario-seneca-wayne/sen-omara-finger-lakes-communities-need-emergency-orders-in-migrant-crisis

On 8/18/2023 at 11:17 AM, thomas said:

Long Island leader refuses to let NYC move migrants into former NHL arena

"There is no plan for anywhere in Nassau County to house any migrants, including but not limited to, the Nassau Coliseum," Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman, a Republican, said. 

"Nassau County is not a sanctuary county," he added at Thursday's press conference. "We are not inviting immigrants and migrants into the county that are here from south of the border and not using the proper and normal channels that have been used in the past."

"Nassau County views this as a federal problem. Not a local problem. And there is no plan whatsoever to house any migrants within the borders of Nassau County. We want to make that clear because there’s been speculation about that. We’ve gotten a lot of constituent calls."

"We also don’t want people here who haven’t been properly vetted because — as we’ve seen in other areas throughout the United States and here in New York State — there have been crime problems as a result of not vetting the people who were coming across the border." 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/long-island-leader-refuses-let-nyc-move-migrants-former-nhl-arena-anywhere-else-nassau

Good for him. But soon he will get threats to his county’s federal funding from federal authorities on this federal problem, which will present a far more serious challenge than confronting the mayor of NYC.

Take the queen’s shilling, do the queen’s bidding.

^^^Using that logic, the state should have no problem with Broome County saying no to them. They sure as hell haven't helped out around HERE. Seriously, when was the last time WE got something? Off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen projects we were skipped over for. Now they want help? NO.

7 minutes ago, ginger said:

^^^Using that logic, the state should have no problem with Broome County saying no to them. They sure as hell haven't helped out around HERE. Seriously, when was the last time WE got something? Off the top of my head I can think of at a dozen projects we were skipped over for. Now they want help? NO.

The state will end up having a problem. This Governor has already allowed illegals to be dumped in her home county.

She’s caught up with far more momentous issues like evil gas grills, and uncool home appliances.

More than 8 in 10 New Yorkers said the recent migrant surge to the Big Apple is a “serious problem,” which comes as New York struggles to house the influx of asylum-seekers into the state, according to a new survey. 

poll published Tuesday from Siena College found 82 percent of New York voters surveyed said the recent influx of migrants to the state is a “serious problem,” and 54 percent of participants described it as “very serious.” 

Furthermore, 46 percent of the respondents said migrants resettling in the state over the past 20 years are a “burden” not a “benefit,” while 58 percent said the state has already done enough and should slow the flow, rather than continue to accept and assimilate new migrants. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/8-in-10-new-yorkers-say-migrant-surge-is-serious-problem-survey/ar-AA1fD5TV?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=83cbb0de052d43eb987a401c470521f1&ei=7

Cheektowaga town council hired a law firm that successfully stopped Mayor Adams from sending illegals to be housed in hotels in Salina and Orangetown.

Sooo...their county executive, Marc Poloncarz, is trying to move them closer to Buffalo University in Amherst. 

I think I read Rochester is moving theirs to a suburb. Apparently it's a pretty wealthy area.

And...  Cheektowaga got a temporary restraining order to prevent sheltering illegals in hotels. The premise is they are going be living there longer than 60 days.

Three illegal migrants from Mexico assaulted a Border Patrol agent along the northern border on Aug. 20, according to an Instagram post from Swanton sector Chief Robert Garcia.

The three illegal migrants crossed the northern border from Canada illegally before assaulting the agent near Churubusco, New York.

Border Patrol agents in the Swanton sector, which includes areas of New York, Vermont and New Hampshire have made more than 4,900 arrests of illegal migrants from 68 countries between October 2022 and July, amounting to more apprehensions than the last eight years combined in the region.

Additionally, there were 521 assault incidents against Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials in fiscal year 2022 and 386 in the first ten months of fiscal year 2023

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illegal-migrants-from-mexico-assault-northern-border-agent-official-says/ar-AA1fZPcj?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=b16afdb2a97743b0ae8e785d3f439a6d&ei=10

^^^I'm not surprised. When I have to go up there...Massena, Plattsburgh, border Patrol and the Indian patrol are all over the place at all hours. It's not very populated. Easy to notice those who don't belong. I'm always surprised they don't find a reason to stop me. I always expect to get followed because of the hours.

You can only hide in the bush for so long.

Good for them! 

41 people arrested at NYC hotel since it became a migrant shelter

The NYPD has been called to the Big Apple's once exclusive Roosevelt Hotel more than 40 times since the landmark became a migrant shelter in May, a shocking new report says.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/41-people-arrested-at-nyc-hotel-since-it-became-a-migrant-shelter/ss-AA1gdYLQ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=3e77ca146fbc46acae34c08dfb247e75&ei=19

Migrant arrested 6 times for 14 crimes in first two months in NYC

A man who arrived in New York City two months ago from Venezuela has randomly attacked at least three strangers and two cops, and gotten arrested – and released – six times on 14 different charges, police and sources said.

Daniel Hernandez Martinez, 29, arrived on June 27 and allegedly committed his first crime the following day.

“These migrants are getting arrested quite often here, and we really don’t know who they are. They really don’t have ID. They’re not being vetted properly."

https://nypost.com/2023/09/02/newly-arrived-immigrant-arrested-7-times-court-records-show/?utm_campaign=nypost&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

There's so many negative articles about the illegal migrants it's hard to pick and choose.

Well now there's been a murder in Troy and county executive, Steve McLoughlin is on a rampage. Apparently the illegal is from Honduras and already stabbed someone in Maryland. No idea how he made his way to upstate NY.

Was he one who was dropped off on Kamala's doorstep? 

Was he flown into Westchester by the Biden Administration? 

And in other news.. the $432 million dollar no bid contract to DOCGO has been rejected by NYC comptroller for lack of experience. I'm not sure HOW that's going to affect upstate communities who already took people in. I guess their taxpayers will be footing the bill. 

The more I think about it, sounds like a scam to me.

Oh, the comptroller won't pay. Sorry Rochester and Buffalo, you're stuck with them now!

And Albany too....

15 hours ago, ginger said:

Well now there's been a murder in Troy and county executive, Steve McLoughlin is on a rampage. Apparently the illegal is from Honduras and already stabbed someone in Maryland. No idea how he made his way to upstate NY.

Was he one who was dropped off on Kamala's doorstep? 

Was he flown into Westchester by the Biden Administration? 

Can you believe this insanity? 

Border Patrol and NYSP had this guy back in March up to Champlain NY...which is up I87. 

They had this guy "dead to rights" twice and let him go. 

You people better get a clue. OUR RIGHTS COME FIRST. 

• 3 weeks later...

Upstate county blocks NYC’s bid to shunt homeless north to ease migrant shelter crisis

ONEIDA COUNTY — Republican County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. announced that Oneida County has issued a Local Emergency Order that bars the acceptance of newly expanded New York City rental vouchers without his authorization.

“This is just a veiled attempt by Democrat Mayor Adams to pass New York City’s migrant crisis on to upstate counties,” Picente said. 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/01/upstate-county-blocks-nycs-bid-to-shunt-homeless-north-to-ease-migrant-shelter-crisis/

And what's up in Broome County? 

"Not even 24 hours after conceding that the border crisis is a national security crisis, Governor Kathy Hochul is back to incentivizing illegal immigration, announcing 18,000 jobs for those who entered the United States illegally, including hundreds of jobs across Upstate New York and the North Country," House GOP Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-york-gov-hochul-announces-18-000-jobs-for-asylum-seekers-as-city-s-migrant-influx-exceeds-125-000-people/ar-AA1hCD5O?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=af6fb603bac04725be20213f627b6d1b&ei=25

9 hours ago, thomas said:

"Not even 24 hours after conceding that the border crisis is a national security crisis, Governor Kathy Hochul is back to incentivizing illegal immigration, announcing 18,000 jobs for those who entered the United States illegally, including hundreds of jobs across Upstate New York and the North Country," House GOP Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-york-gov-hochul-announces-18-000-jobs-for-asylum-seekers-as-city-s-migrant-influx-exceeds-125-000-people/ar-AA1hCD5O?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=af6fb603bac04725be20213f627b6d1b&ei=25

And at the same time Mayor Eric Adams is traveling south of the border to try and convince those people to stay out of New York.

The left hand doesn't know what the other left hand is doing.