Immigrants Heading To Bingo?

Bo Marsh

6 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

So, why isn’t local political leadership following Rockland’s lead?

Does the in-flow of federal funds interest them more than protecting the local populous from invaders?

I'm posting on my own thread now so I don't get accused of hijacking this one. :) 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, thomas said:

New York City to open first asylum-seeker arrival center and additional relief center for migrants

No longer illegal immigrants, or migrants. Now asylum seekers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-city-to-open-first-asylum-seeker-arrival-center-and-additional-relief-center-for-migrants/ar-AA1b9J4S?li=BBnb7Kz

Invaders.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

geesh, NYC even has a cruise ship full of undocumented migrants. Can't they just have a nice cruise to the countries of origin and disembark these illegals?

Yeah, like they’re going to want to leave the luxury of a freaking cruise ship. Criminy!

Remember when that douchebag, Cuomo, refused to utilize 

the US Naval ship that Trump sent to ease the overcrowded hospitals?

We are now using other state agencies (DOT etc)  to deliver supplies food etc to places upstate.  Eric, you guys want to be a sanctuary city, you guys should sanct...  and when the students return in the fall to the dorms, where are we putting people, who gets the boot, the students or the migrants? Just wondered about the plans...  

On 5/26/2023 at 1:07 PM, GTO said:

We are now using other state agencies (DOT etc)  to deliver supplies food etc to places upstate.  Eric, you guys want to be a sanctuary city, you guys should sanct...  and when the students return in the fall to the dorms, where are we putting people, who gets the boot, the students or the migrants? Just wondered about the plans...  

When it’s time for students’ return and “migrants” exit, it may not be so peaceable; maybe a Tompkins Square Park-like scene circa August 1988.

"Mayor Kathy Sheehan says that Albany County has already been working collaboratively with Mayor Adams for some time. “This has been something that the Mayor of New York City has been signaling for a number of weeks. And it has been something that we have been working on for a number of months,” she said."

But, but after all that time and effort these illegals have no sponsors, no jobs, nowhere to live.

OMG, did you see about the swan? I noticed none of the articles detail how the bird was killed or dressed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12144661/Three-teenagers-arrested-killing-EATING-New-York-villages-beloved-mother-swan.html#reader-comments

19 hours ago, ginger said:

OMG, did you see about the swan? I noticed none of the articles detail how the bird was killed or dressed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12144661/Three-teenagers-arrested-killing-EATING-New-York-villages-beloved-mother-swan.html#reader-comments

I’m sure his defense will say that’s what he’d do in his home country. :(

I just read on twitter a press release from Mayor Eric Adams office stating he was filing suit against the 30 counties who blocked the transportation of illegal aliens across their borders. 

Am I not understanding the law? How does he think he can benefit financially or otherwise during the commission of a federal crime?

I don't know what he stands to gain from this. I'm sure people will be commenting soon enough.

Just like the whole pot smoking thing.  It's still a federal crime. 

^^^ OH, and yesterday he stated the next step was to have people open up their homes. He stated he'd pay $100.00 a day.

You can start with the people who passed the "Welcoming" resolution.

Where is that kid, geeked out city councilman.. can't remember his name? 

Post edit...

CONRAD! Conrad Taylor. Mr Privilege himself. Where's he been? Talked a good game. Caused all kinds of drama. Now it's time to put up or shut up.

Literally, put up some Mexicans or shut up forever.

• 1 month later...

Congressman Marc Molinaro stressed his dissatisfaction with how the state is handling the relocation of an influx of migrants.

Molinaro held a news conference today to announce his proposed Schools not Shelters Act.

The act comes in response to Governor Hochul’s recent announcement that the state is looking into using SUNY college campuses to house the migrants. Molinaro argues that even during the summer, schools provide academic, athletic, and community programming. He says that what has been deemed as a housing crisis, needs to be solved at the border.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/molinaro-proposes-schools-not-shelters-act/ar-AA1e5xcU?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=078278e46b6f4b3bb441e087dcf9d13c&ei=13