Immigrants Heading To Bingo?

Bo Marsh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocking the behavior of Martha's Vineyard residents. Stating they are a sanctuary city but they weren't at all. A lousy 48 people they couldn't devise a plan to care for, and you know it's not the money, it's the work involved. 

Over the last few months I'd been reading the Twitter posts from people in Ireland that took in refugees, some from Ukraine. Some Irish communities were tricked, being told they were getting Ukrainians and instead getting Asian and African "refugees". One woman complained a Ukrainian mother left her kids with her and went out hooking just days after arriving in her home.

Shocking the behavior of Martha's Vineyard residents. Stating they are a sanctuary city but they weren't at all. A lousy 48 people they couldn't devise a plan to care for, and you know it's not the money, it's the work involved. 

Over the last few months I'd been reading the Twitter posts from people in Ireland that took in refugees, some from Ukraine. Some Irish communities were tricked, being told they were getting Ukrainians and instead getting Asian and African "refugees". One woman complained a Ukrainian mother left her kids with her and went out hooking just days after arriving in her home.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

I was in Wegman’s several weeks ago, and when I walked into the produce dept, it looked like some kind of street market in Africa. Over half the women were in headdresses and wraps.

That’s a lot of that in one place.

Certainly a different culture. Personally I don't mind as long as they are good people. And LEGAL immigrants. The reality is most citizens have no faith in the current immigration vetting process, or if there is any control over our borders. If illegal migrants don't respect our immigration laws what does that portend? This is not rocket science.

OMG, I’d give anything for GOOD and LEGAL.

But even then comes an over saturation point.

Several of the Muslim terrorist groups in France and Belgium were committing atrocities over ‘frustration about not finding good paying jobs, as if they were supposed to be provided with them.

And THEN you have NYS legislators trying to limit OT for farm workers, as if farmers were ever paid OT in their lives.

I'm flummoxed by the MV logic that those people had to be moved off the island because they needed lawyers and had no mechanism in place for the illegals to make their court dates.

If you're a SANCTUARY CITY, why would they need lawyers and court? Isn't that the entire point, that you can't deport them?

I could just imagine "what" immigrants would be going to Binghamton. If there was anything there for them, they would already be there. I never see any when I'm there. That means they don't want to be there. So if Kirsten sends them I would ask 

1) Just who/what type of immigrants are you sending

2) How are you keeping them in Bingo after you ship them there?

The answer to question 2 is either jobs or welfare but without guaranteed pay they are gone. 

Are they good people??.......some are, and some are rapists. A woman here just got pulled off a jogging path and raped by a 49 yo hispanic.  Doubt her life goes back to normal.........seems like a high price for getting your lawn cut cheap.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:08 PM, ginger said:

I'm flummoxed by the MV logic that those people had to be moved off the island because they needed lawyers and had no mechanism in place for the illegals to make their court dates.

If you're a SANCTUARY CITY, why would they need lawyers and court? Isn't that the entire point, that you can't deport them?

They don't believe the words on their lawn signs, Ginger. They've illustrated their pompous pretense, sanctimony, and posturing in such delicious fashion.  Insitu

On 9/25/2022 at 8:37 AM, Benzo Ferrari said:

They don't believe the words on their lawn signs, Ginger. They've illustrated their pompous pretense, sanctimony, and posturing in such delicious fashion.  Insitu

Well as far as I know, the City of Binghamton still has WELCOMING LEGISLATION on the books. Let me see if I can find that stuff from the freak show city council meetings back then.

NYC Mayor Nears Deal to House Migrants on Cruise Ship

Mayor Eric Adams is finalizing a deal to lease a cruise ship from the Norwegian Cruise Line that will be docked at Staten Island and house migrants for up to six months before they are processed into the city's shelter system. 

The plan to put migrants on a ship will cost less than putting up another tent city, like the one that's under construction in the Bronx at the Orchard Beach parking lot. The Post reported last week that the tent city is projected to cost $15 million a month

Approximately 15,000 migrants have come to New York City since May.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., however, called the idea "ludicrous. Both Biden and Adams refuse to address the root of the problem and, instead, continue to incentivize illegal immigration."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/new-york-immigration-eric-adams/2022/09/30/id/1089892/

Update 10/3 ...New York City Mayor Eric Adams is moving his 'tent city' to Randalls Island as new photos show flooding in the original location at Orchard Beach in the Bronx, which was built just two weeks ago. The move comes a day after DailyMail.com exclusively reported that Democrats in El Paso are quietly bussing thousands of migrants to New York City. 

Birds were seen Tuesday submerged in the flooding water at the Orchard Beach parking lot where NYC Mayor Eric Adams planned to create a 'tent city' for migrants 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11279847/Adams-moves-planned-migrant-camp-Randalls-Island-flooding-FIVE-buses-arrive-NYC.html

NYC Mayor Adams Blames 'Far Left' for Inaction on Border Crisis

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/immigration-migrant-busing-new-york-city/2022/10/03/id/1090286/

Eric Adams Declares State of Emergency in NYC Over Migrant Crisis

The city was preparing to spend $1 billion on its response and called for federal and state funding to help pay for housing and services for the busloads of migrants who have strained the city’s homeless shelter system. 

The city has been overwhelmed by the roughly 17,000 migrants who have arrived since April and that he expected as many as 100,000 to arrive eventually. At least nine more buses arrived on Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/eric-adams-declares-state-of-emergency-in-nyc-over-migrant-crisis/ar-AA12HDwT?li=BBnb7Kz

• 3 weeks later...

Florida's DeSantis Poised to Send More Migrants North in Border-Policy Protest

Mr. DeSantis, a Republican, has said the flights were intended to spread the burden of caring for migrants who enter the U.S. illegally to places where more officials support Biden administration immigration policies. Though Florida isn’t a border state, he has said the flights were needed because migrants travel there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/floridas-desantis-poised-to-send-more-migrants-north-in-border-policy-protest/ar-AA13jsQL?li=BBnbfcL

• 6 months later...
  • Eric Adams is sending 340 single adult male asylum seekers in New York City to upstate New York, drawing criticism from local officials.
  • Adams plans to transport the illegal immigrants to hotels in Orangeburg and Orange Lake in upstate New York. Adams began busing migrants out of the city in February to towns along the northern border with Canada, with some choosing to cross the border illegally. 
  • Local officials in Rockland County and Orange County are making objections. "This is absurd," Rockland County Executive Ed Day. 
  • "Who are these guys? Were they properly vetted? What are they going to be doing? Are they going to be roaming around the town?" Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus told the AP.  
  • County Supervisor Teresa Kenny said," This calls for a Federal, not a local solution…to send these people to a          location that is not equipped to meet their needs, is a betrayal of that often expressed desire by NYC to be a          sanctuary for them."
  • Rockland County Department of Social Services (DSS) Commissioner Joan Silvestri and County Executive Ed Day came out against the move, saying they already have seen an uptick in illegal immigrants straining school systems, food pantries, housing, and social services.
  • https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-mayor-eric-adams-to-bus-asylum-seekers-upstate-much-like-texas-gov-greg-abbott-bussed-asylum-seekers-to-new-york-city/ar-AA1aPKe8?li=BBnbfcL
  • 62Pf4pc.png

Court order blocks NYC plan to move migrants upstate after city and county officials fight back

Rockland Supreme Court Judge Christine D'Alessio issued a temporary restraining order to not permit the Armani Inn & Suites hotel in Orangeburg, New York, to house over 300 illegal migrants, ruling the hotel's land-use permits and certificate of occupancy do not permit the plan put forward.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/court-order-blocks-nyc-plan-to-move-migrants-upstate-after-city-and-county-officials-fight-back/ar-AA1b0BLC?li=BBnbfcL

https://www.wbng.com/2023/05/10/broome-county-eyes-state-emergency-over-potential-migrant-relocation/?fbclid=IwAR24WnEYJY3Rm_q8WSqBDJxXsyCmu7p7gbYyc3XwxLDdrnpMcIAlt4-RMKY

Published: May. 10, 2023 at 3:05 PM EDT|Updated: 25 minutes ago

(WBNG) -- A spokesperson for Broome County said a State of Emergency will be declared sometime soon regarding migrants that are expected to be relocated to the county.

The spokesperson said more information regarding the State of Emergency will be released Thursday.

Chemung County Executive Christopher Moss said the county he governs has already declared a State of Emergency regarding the issue. A news release from his office implied Broome County has already declared the State of Emergency.

“The national immigration crisis and plans involving the relocation of migrants from the New York City area counties outside of New York City have caused a public emergency as our county could not sustain the resources needed which coincide with migrant relocation,” said Moss.

Moss said the resources include housing, clothing, medical care, food and more.

This is a developing story. Stay with 12 News for more information.

I saw they're putting illegals in a Holiday Inn down in Orange County. 

20% Hotel tax fee

I had to rent a car last week and they charged me a 20% tax.

Disgusting. 

NYC sends first bus of asylum-seekers to suburbs despite backlash

On Thursday morning, a few dozen asylum-seekers were put on a coach bound for a hotel in Orange Lake, a hamlet with 10,000 residents about 70 miles north of the city in Orange County.

Against this tense backdrop, county executives from across the state are expected to have a call with Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul later Thursday to discuss the city’s efforts to move migrants to other parts of the state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-sends-first-bus-of-asylum-seekers-to-suburbs-despite-backlash/ar-AA1b3QdX?li=BBnb7Kz

Broome County Executive Jason Garnar has declared a state of emergency in an effort to prevent New York City for sending asylum seekers to the Binghamton area.

Read More: Broome State of Emergency Bars NYC from Busing Migrants to County | https://wnbf.com/broome-state-emergency-bars-nyc-busing-migrants/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

On 5/11/2023 at 4:33 PM, thomas said:

NYC sends first bus of asylum-seekers to suburbs despite backlash

On Thursday morning, a few dozen asylum-seekers were put on a coach bound for a hotel in Orange Lake, a hamlet with 10,000 residents about 70 miles north of the city in Orange County.

Against this tense backdrop, county executives from across the state are expected to have a call with Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul later Thursday to discuss the city’s efforts to move migrants to other parts of the state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-sends-first-bus-of-asylum-seekers-to-suburbs-despite-backlash/ar-AA1b3QdX?li=BBnb7Kz

Broome County Executive Jason Garnar has declared a state of emergency in an effort to prevent New York City for sending asylum seekers to the Binghamton area.

Read More: Broome State of Emergency Bars NYC from Busing Migrants to County | https://wnbf.com/broome-state-emergency-bars-nyc-busing-migrants/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

The state of emergency is for seeking federal funding.

Only a court injunction will stop “asylum seekers” from being sent here.

Bringing anyone into a county for purposes of becoming a public charge is punishable as a misdemeanor under NY Social Services Law.

Article 4 Section 4 of the US Constitution obliges the federal government to protect the states from invasion.

That constitutional provision is being flagrantly violated. Just sending federal emergency funds does not meet that obligation.

Trump will fix it.

As mentioned on the Ninth circuit thread.. I see Rockland County got their restraining order against NYC,  preventing them from sending illegal aliens to their county.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

As mentioned on the Ninth circuit thread.. I see Rockland County got their restraining order against NYC,  preventing them from sending illegal aliens to their county.

So, why isn’t local political leadership following Rockland’s lead?

Does the in-flow of federal funds interest them more than protecting the local populous from invaders?