Justice For Tyre Protest Happening Tomorrow at Wegmans and Sheriff Akshar first challenge in Office

Bingking

2 hours ago, thomas said:

During a WNBF Radio interview Friday, Ryan - an attorney - said he had been called "to be a legal observer" of the protest. He said he had done some shopping in Wegmans before he "stood off to the side" next to a WSKG Public Radio reporter to watch what was going on.

Read More: Former Binghamton Mayor Discusses His Arrest at Wegmans Protest | https://wnbf.com/former-binghamton-mayor-arrest-wegmans-protest/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Yeah, cuz he just happened to be shopping, and walked out into that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

During a WNBF Radio interview Friday, Ryan - an attorney - said he had been called "to be a legal observer" of the protest. He said he had done some shopping in Wegmans before he "stood off to the side" next to a WSKG Public Radio reporter to watch what was going on.

And magically was seen on body cam shouting expletives. Yeah ok. Just happened to be there. Guys a woman beating putz who is nothing but a figment of his own imagination. Stay in Ithaca.

They are supporting a person(s) who was resisting arrest that the media makes out to be hero's. George Floyd , Michael Brown , were nothing but street Thugs , who were fighting the police.  So the reason I have never had my #%% beat by the police was because I am white. ?  Nope .  I respected the  Officers and always answered " yes Sir "  "Yes Mam " and followed directions that were being given to me. I am also hoping my courtesy gets me out of a ticket. The Media fails to acknowledge that all of these " victims " have one thing in common , they were all resisting arrest and fighting the Police.