Justice For Tyre Protest Happening Tomorrow at Wegmans and Sheriff Akshar first challenge in Office

Bingking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the protesters should be told if they step one foot on Wegmans property they'll be charged with trespassing.

The appropriate place for this is the Martin Luther King promenade. 

I hope whomever is in charge sends them packing. 

8 hours ago, ginger said:

I think the protesters should be told if they step one foot on Wegmans property they'll be charged with trespassing.

The appropriate place for this is the Martin Luther King promenade. 

I hope whomever is in charge sends them packing. 

Yes it shows on the poster of the event they are meeting on wegmans grounds

Kamela attended the funeral of Tyree how many Police Officers Funerals have they attended ?  Answer none.   Not what happened there was right in any way but to show up at the Funeral is a political stunt.  How much did this cost the taxpayers ?  The protesters JCPD will have to deal with will be filming the actions of the Officers, don't take the bait ladies and gentleman.  Probably best that Wegmans lock the doors at 6.30pm.

38 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Kamela attended the funeral of Tyree how many Police Officers Funerals have they attended ?  Answer none.   Not what happened there was right in any way but to show up at the Funeral is a political stunt.  How much did this cost the taxpayers ?  The protesters JCPD will have to deal with will be filming the actions of the Officers, don't take the bait ladies and gentleman.  Probably best that Wegmans lock the doors at 6.30pm.

Although I agree with you that wegmand should lock the doors it would give a clear sign that the protestors won, Akshar and the chief of police in JC should be sending a big police presence to wegmans right now. If something goes wrong the blm crowd may show up to Akshars home like they did to Sophia resciniti's home 

• Bingking changed the title to Justice For Tyre Protest Happening Tomorrow at Wegmans and Sheriff Akshar first challenge in Office
2 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Yes ginger Matt Ryan was arrested 

🙂 lol, I just saw it on the news. Funny but not funny. I'm sorry some law enforcement personnel had injuries. It looked like they did a great job of shooting this down from the get go. 

The question is...is Matt Ryan John Solaks new counterpart for the dems? He told the news he was there as a visual recorder. I think that's the phrase he used. Maybe they should have a show together! 

I bet Binghamton Now will be hopping tomorrow.