Binghamton University students launch pro-palestine encampment

SU75

Ho hum. 

Did you know it takes 84% of SUNY BINGHAMTON students 6 years to complete a 4 year degree? 

Perhaps Dr Stenger should tell the kids their financial aid will be cut if they don't GET THE HELL OFF HIS LAWN.

Expell them all! keep the middle east bullshit out of the US. The students are not in a position to tell the university what to do. I hope the administration doesn't fold to these children . 

37 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Expell them all! keep the middle east bullshit out of the US. The students are not in a position to tell the university what to do. I hope the administration doesn't fold to these children . 

And Biden wants to bring Palestinian refugees to this country who hate this country 

I’m disgusted that I just heard that 50% of already arrested are not students.

And surprised Slow Joe wasn’t supporting them or the others. The tone of the news was not supportive.

I just happened to have CBS evening news on, which I try to avoid.

Sorry, this is National.

On 5/3/2024 at 5:40 PM, ginger said:

That was fast. Within 14 hrs it's reported there will be a cease fire and return of hostages. Israel however, will continue to take Rafah. 

I hope if Omer makes it back to SUNY Binghamton, we have a nice welcoming party for him.