Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

I understand the hardship your daughter is going through. It's tough to get by at times without a vehicle. If everyone on the site donated just one dollar they might be able to help with a downpayment for a new (used) vehicle for your daughter. Just a thought. A dollar isn't much. Might be worth a shot. And it's not asking for charity - it's asking for a helping hand to right a wrong.

That is really so very sweet and I appreciate it very much that you thought of that. Somebody mentioned a crimes victims assistance program earlier in the thread and she is going to look into that early next week if he isn't caught by then.

Our thoughts are this...why should the county/state pay for a crime commited by a member of that county/state? He is the one who chose, for whatever reason, to flee the scene of a personal injury accident turning this into a crime. So we both feel HE (or his insurance if he has any) should be the one to pay, not the community, county or state. The biggest and best help we can get right now is to locate him, and I am confident he will be found, more than likely by us on this forum.

But Thank you, good Karma your way!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand the hardship your daughter is going through. It's tough to get by at times without a vehicle. If everyone on the site donated just one dollar they might be able to help with a downpayment for a new (used) vehicle for your daughter. Just a thought. A dollar isn't much. Might be worth a shot. And it's not asking for charity - it's asking for a helping hand to right a wrong.

GREAT IDEA !

I got a spare $20 sitting here with TAZZ written on it !

Just tell me where to send it.

ANY ONE ELSE ? ? ?

GREAT IDEA !

I got a spare $20 sitting here with TAZZ written on it !

Just tell me where to send it.

ANY ONE ELSE ? ? ?

Thank you but really, see my post above. I really want nothing more than to find the owner of the jeep. Good Karma your way also!!

Watching 34 now....

Bumping to top....

They were running late and are just now getting there to do the interview. Probably air tonight at 11 or tomorrow news. They should tell her so we will all know for sure :D

Guest Guest

Not sure if it is the same Jeep but, there is a kid who I believe is a Vestal HS student that drives a jacked up black Wrangler. I work over by Vestal SD administration building and the kid flys through the parking lot everyday. He almost caused an accident yesterday. Not sure if it is the same Jeep but you may want to take a drive through Vestal HS's parking lot or the nearby streets during the school day to see if there is any damage. I will look to see if I see the Jeep again. Good luck with your search, maybe this will lead to something.

Not sure if it is the same Jeep but, there is a kid who I believe is a Vestal HS student that drives a jacked up black Wrangler. I work over by Vestal SD administration building and the kid flys through the parking lot everyday. He almost caused an accident yesterday. Not sure if it is the same Jeep but you may want to take a drive through Vestal HS's parking lot or the nearby streets during the school day to see if there is any damage. I will look to see if I see the Jeep again. Good luck with your search, maybe this will lead to something.

Thank you so very much. I'll check it out!

Guest Julia Allison

Dreammakers Kustoms on the Parkway (by 4 corners) deals with after-market jobs, popular with the high school boys. I think oversized tires and extra lift were mentioned about the jeep in question. Nate Lee is the owner.

Dreammakers Kustoms on the Parkway (by 4 corners) deals with after-market jobs, popular with the high school boys. I think oversized tires and extra lift were mentioned about the jeep in question. Nate Lee is the owner.

Not sure about a lift kit, but she said oversized tires she was almost sure of. Thanks, I'll drop by there and ask!

I've been watching this thread and I just thought of something.

Does your daughter remember if there was a light bar on the top of the jeep. The kind that have yellow covers on them that look like smiley faces??

She has not mentioned anything like that, but I'll ask her. Somethings are really fuzzy to her still as it happened so quickly.

Thanks Bubba:D

I just want to say once again that any and all leads to the driver of the jeep needs to go directly to Endicott PD. If you are not sure and you don't want to call it in, then I will drive by and get the plate number to give to Endicott PD. I really appreciate all the help and support we have recieved on here and rest assured that the thread is being read by those with the power to do something with any information you post. But I can not stress something Billy the Kid said the other night enough.....call Endicott PD if you have any information, do not handle it yourself. Neither my daughter nor myself will confront this young man, for many reasons, if we do find him. All we will do is get his plate number and call it in and allow the police to finish their job. They are very active on this case and will be happy to take any leads you have that will help them to close it.

Thanks everyone and remember to watch channel 34 tomorrow @6 (I believe) for the interview. All we need is one person to see it and know who this is, who is brave enough to make the call.

Edit to add....the yellow lights. She does not remember if they were on it or not. Sorry I can't confirm or deny but as I said it happened so fast she only recalls certain details.

It's refreshing to see this much help being given to a stranger. To see this many people, willing to stand up for what's right. This world becomes a better place when people are willing to do just that. Stand up for what's right, and to help a stranger in need.....

I will keep my eyes peeled for the Jeep, or any info that pertains to it. This Jeep driver needs to learn a little bit about personal responsibility,and what it means to be a man.

By the way, I could spare $20 too.

It's refreshing to see this much help being given to a stranger. To see this many people, willing to stand up for what's right. This world becomes a better place when people are willing to do just that. Stand up for what's right, and to help a stranger in need.....

I will keep my eyes peeled for the Jeep, or any info that pertains to it. This Jeep driver needs to learn a little bit about personal responsibility,and what it means to be a man.

By the way, I could spare $20 too.

Good Karma to you! Thanks for watching!! With this many eyes, he won't stay hidden long!

Guest guest
Thanks everyone and remember to watch channel 34 tomorrow @6 (I believe) for the interview. All we need is one person to see it and know who this is, who is brave enough to make the call.

Would that be AM or PM? Was it on yet this morning?

Would that be AM or PM? Was it on yet this morning?

I wasn't up this morning for the news, I overslept! But I think it'll be on tonight as they said they wanted to get as much exposure as possible. I'd think the 6pm newscast would be the primary one.

Thanks! I missed you yesterday afternoon on here, hope everything is ok!
Oh yea was out deiceing cars and splitting wood. Also been trying to keep my comments to myself. Seems as though Ive been a crank in someones craw. Every comment Ive made has turned into a pissing match with someone so Im trying to stay back in the peanut gallery with the rest of the schlubs. Ive also gone through a few of my posts......boy could I use some spelling lessons. Every time I try to use the spellcheck it tells me its not working.

Oh yea was out deiceing cars and splitting wood. Also been trying to keep my comments to myself. Seems as though Ive been a crank in someones craw. Every comment Ive made has turned into a pissing match with someone so Im trying to stay back in the peanut gallery with the rest of the schlubs. Ive also gone through a few of my posts......boy could I use some spelling lessons. Every time I try to use the spellcheck it tells me its not working.

Please do not let that stop you! Nobody cares, at least those who matter ;)

Yesterday ice, today the liquid stuff. I hope you are not affected by the floods, seems many on here are right now. They will all be in my prayers today.

I'll be back later as I have tons of stuff to catch up on this morning. Take care and hope we can talk later.

D, that just means you have acquired your own personal Gollum!!! ;)

It's common to registered users, and once it starts, they attack every post you make.

Just ignore it...it's not worth even acknowledging.

Archived