Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

No actually BU. At night anyone that wants on the campus has to go through the gard shack and show ID.

Oh, ok. My son already has BU covered as he attends/teaches there. I'll call BCC today and see if they are as friendly!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course!! I never meant you shouldn't! Thanks so much for all your help, it really is much appreciated!
No problem. The way I look at it, You have the recorces use em. Eventually this guy is gonna tell the wrong person thats propably how he will get cought.

Awesome news! Channel 34 just called my daughter and is in the process of gathering information so they can air the story!! YEAH channel 34!! My daughter also directed them here to read this thread!! Finally, somebody who gives a darn who can get more of the public aware!

ummm...hate to nitpick but....OMG!

Perhaps this writer should use the resources available to him now on BCV...namely the SPELLCHECKER!

clue...it's the little 'ABC with a check mark' icon, upper right hand side of the posting screen. Do yourself a favor and use it before posting.... unless of course you want to continue to come across as a first grader.

Since posting a witty responce in reguards to your disgust over my misspelling wont make you or me happy and anything offencive I respond with will probably be deleated hmmmmmmmm............oh yea :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :

I must have missed the announcement for a spelling test?

Who the heck cares? EMPATHY.....goes much further than spelling any day of the week. I am on a mothers mission and I could care less if somebody can spell, read, or dress themselves. That poster has been most helpful to me on this thread, as has many others. As mommy, I care about nothing but justice for my daughter. So please drop the nasty comments about spelling, they are not needed or wanted.

Guest guest

Yeah, I figured this was coming.

Hey, believe it or not, I was only trying to help the guy out with a little advice he could obviously use. I have read this thread from day one and can see he's trying to help, ok? And I have also been hoping you find the person responsible for the hit and run. I'll be on the lookout for that jeep also, so lighten up already. I just thought he might want to improve the appearance of his replies. You can help and spell at the same time yanno. Obviously he doesn't care....fine...neither do I. Good luck.

Guest Guest
ummm...hate to nitpick but....OMG!

Perhaps this writer should use the resources available to him now on BCV...namely the SPELLCHECKER!

clue...it's the little 'ABC with a check mark' icon, upper right hand side of the posting screen. Do yourself a favor and use it before posting.... unless of course you want to continue to come across as a first grader.

Yep, we're all college educated like this poster or perhaps someone is trying to sneak in a quikie response before the boss catches on ----

Guest Guest
Peter Quinn is going to do an interview with my daughter this afternoon. I'll let you know when it will be aired!

That's good news. Beware tho, as soo as it's aired, BNG and PSB will be contacting you so they to can jump in now. Also, it might be suggestable to see if Quinn will do more then a 30 second spot on this issue, and to take his time. Sometimes this type of thing gets coverage, but it's so fast alot of information is missed out on so the public is not really sure what is what.

GOOD LUCK ! ! ! !

Wbng and P&S both had chances :D

I'm joking. It would be great if they all picked this up. Different people read/watch different programs. I personally am impressed this thread has gotten the attention it has 5000+ views! It is a true indictation on how much this area cares as far as I am concerned. I know my daughter mentioned this site to Liza and this thread, so maybe you guys will get mentioned! If I could I would make sure everyone of you got credit for all your help, tips and advice! It has overwhelmed me to say the least....

Guest Julia Allison

Hey Tazz,

You have single-handedly generated the interest with your genuine, intelligent, caring, level-headed approach. You have a sweet demanor that makes people want to help. Your daughter is lucky to have such a smart and loving Mom, and I am sure she appreciates you more than you know. Just know that many people are working towards finding this guy, some in ways that are not mentioned here. You and your family have our prayers and best wishes (and novice detective skills)! You rock Tazz!!!

JA

Hey Tazz,

You have single-handedly generated the interest with your genuine, intelligent, caring, level-headed approach. You have a sweet demanor that makes people want to help. Your daughter is lucky to have such a smart and loving Mom, and I am sure she appreciates you more than you know. Just know that many people are working towards finding this guy, some in ways that are not mentioned here. You and your family have our prayers and best wishes (and novice detective skills)! You rock Tazz!!!

JA

Ok, now you made me cry. Thank you so much. And I just can not express how much the support I have gotten on here means to me.

My daughter was hit head on last night about 10pm on North Street in Endicott, in the area of wings. She was coming from Kmart toward rt 26 when a Jeep, dark in color, pulled out from the wings parking lot and hotdogged his vehicle, losing control and slamming into her head on. Thankfully, she suffered only bruises. Her vehicle, on the other hand, is totalled. Both airbags deployed and the entire front end is pushed toward the front seats of her vehicle.

However, even though the driver stopped after the accident to make sure she was alive, he left the scene before the police arrived. She said he was a young man, possibly with a crewcut type of haircut. Pieces of his vehicle were found at the scene so he has some damage. If anybody spots this vehicle or knows the driver, PLEASE do the right thing and contact Endicott PD. We *think* most of the damage will be to the passenger side front of the jeep, but since it happened so quickly my daughter could not swear to this.

Anybody with any information, PLEASE, PLEASE call Endicott PD. Thank you.

Watch it, bump

Hey Tazz,

JA

seconded

Thanks for the kind words. Cetic, you hit it head on, I am a mom and I want him caught. Any one of us can relate to the fear that goes through us when the phone rings late at night and one of our children are calling to tell us they have been in an accident. That is not something I would wish on my own enemy, it is heartwrenching. Then to find out the responsible party just up and walked away, it just ticks me off. So I want him caught, really smple.

My daughter is a single mom with young children. She just lost her job, her 3 year old daughter suffers from asthma and she lives where it is not within walking distance to stores or the hospital. The very last thing she needed was to lose her van AND have to pay the deductable out of pocket until he is caught. Without finding out who he is, she may not have enough to put a downpayment on another vehicle. So he needs to be caught and justice needs to be done in this case.

Venting and I'm sorry. I'm just getting really angry now about all of this. I am just really frustrated with it all right now.

Guest Guest
Thanks for the kind words. Cetic, you hit it head on, I am a mom and I want him caught. Any one of us can relate to the fear that goes through us when the phone rings late at night and one of our children are calling to tell us they have been in an accident. That is not something I would wish on my own enemy, it is heartwrenching. Then to find out the responsible party just up and walked away, it just ticks me off. So I want him caught, really smple.

My daughter is a single mom with young children. She just lost her job, her 3 year old daughter suffers from asthma and she lives where it is not within walking distance to stores or the hospital. The very last thing she needed was to lose her van AND have to pay the deductable out of pocket until he is caught. Without finding out who he is, she may not have enough to put a downpayment on another vehicle. So he needs to be caught and justice needs to be done in this case.

Venting and I'm sorry. I'm just getting really angry now about all of this. I am just really frustrated with it all right now.

I understand the hardship your daughter is going through. It's tough to get by at times without a vehicle. If everyone on the site donated just one dollar they might be able to help with a downpayment for a new (used) vehicle for your daughter. Just a thought. A dollar isn't much. Might be worth a shot. And it's not asking for charity - it's asking for a helping hand to right a wrong.

Archived