Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheeto Jesus will now be given national security intel as a candidate.

What happens when he tweets some classified info? You know it's gonna happen. He has no self control. If he thinks it'll increase his Bimbo Factor he'll waste no time posting high security factoids.

Who will cuff him first, FBI or CIA?

No he's not. He's getting smarter, just like the rest of us who weren't necessarily paying attention to every aspect of the political realm because we PAY PEOPLE TO DO THAT FOR US.

BTW-did you watch the last Putin statements to their equivalent of legislature regarding the Ukraine? It is my understanding that one part of the political system in the Ukraine wants to be part of Russia and he hasn't heard from any opposition. I'm pretty sure he said he's not going back but those people who made their opinion known to him^ want him to be there. Crimea came up but I can't recall what was said. I'll have to watch it again.

I also saw the video of Putins response to Hillary Clinton stating Putin has no soul. Once again, I'm sick of these politicians who represent me making us all look ridiculous. In fact I called on all of them early on in the selection process to quit it with the classless humor.

BTW again..it's kind of sad I know where Putin goes to church. Some of you may recall I remarked how nice I thought it was that he showed up for Christmas Eve Mass at his family church. And the Clintons attend church where?

BTW again..it's kind of sad I know where Putin goes to church. Some of you may recall I remarked how nice I thought it was that he showed up for Christmas Eve Mass at his family church. And the Clintons attend church where?

Google.

They're not the same affiliation.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/24/donald-trump/what-do-we-know-about-hillary-clintons-religion-lo/

According to that political genius Dr. Ben Carson, she attends Satan's Church. I'm going with that.

Oh stop! But then again, I thought I saw a headline on my msn feed this morning about satanists being allowed to have a club in some high school. I didn't get the chance to read the paper or do more than a cursory glance at the feed today. I'm doing my reading and posting in between a million other things. Then I had family invite themselves to dinner and an overnighter...they have blood work in the morning. :D They're at bingo right now.

I'm not going to post the recent stupidityness that Cheeto Jesus is trying to pull over the debate schedule. If you wanna know what kind of buullshh+t he's pulling now, its all over the news.

My job here is to predict the future. All I have to do is come up with the most outlandish scenario possible. Easy.

He will continue to whine like a little b===ch about how it's "rigged" even though HIS OPPONENT will be on the same stage at the same time. He will not once be able explain how a debate scheduled the same time as an NFL game is a disadvantage to him and not to Devil Worshipper Hillary.

He'll also ignore that debates took place opposite games in 2012. It's not a new thing.

It's simply more BS and grandstanding to no effect.

Because he's incapable of admitting to a mistake. he'll be a no-show for the first one. HC will be there.

The debate will proceed. The format will remain the same. HC will be at one podium and the other will be vacant.

Mods will ask both candidates questions. HC will answer hers. When they ask the Rep. candidate a question, there will be 20 second pause of silence to give no one a chance to respond, and then they will continue.

Cheeto Jesus will make himself look like an ass (which is presumably and technically NOT more possible) and he'll allow HC to turn the debate into a 2 hour FREE primetime TV commercial for her campaign.

Cheeto Jesus will tweet the next day how unfair the whole process is and forget to mention that he knew more than a year ago when the debates were set and that he had plenty of time to do some homework and research how the whole election process works.

Basically it'll be more of the same whining we've seen up to now. What little Party support he has left will vanish. Reince Preibus and Paul Ryan will be so embarrassed they'll have no choice but to un-endorse Cheeto Jesus.

Ted Cruz will go to Marco Rubio's house for nachos and the two of them will just sit and cackle and feed each other by hand.

For those concerned about Trump having his "finger on the nuke button" maybe I can relieve your fears?

We are still here in spite of Clinton letting China have missle technology they did not have to deliver their nukes.(loral , for the unaware) Still here after Obama gave nukes to Iran , a country with missles but nothing to arm them with.

And for those concerned Trump has not the mental stability or temperament for a President maybe you should watch again the parts of Hillarys testimony where she was asked a question about the deaths of Americans at Benghazi. (Remember the "what difference does it make ...." part?) Is that what a stable personality look like?

But at least Hillary does respect the sensibilities of the families of the dead Americans she helped allow to be killed.

Trumps making excuses already about the debates. LOL. Hes going downhill fast. Never trump!!!

Bingo.

He actually started a few weeks ago.

Bill Maher is spot on. He's a whiny little B***ch.

How is it a disadvantage to him to debate while there's an NFL game on and not to HC?

He KNEW (or his staff did) that these debates were scheduled last SEPTEMBER. September 2015. LAST YEAR.

It's just like I called it....he's gonna quit the race before November. He's lining up all his "Waaaaaahhhhh......it's all rigged against MEEEEE!" whines now.

He's a Nancy boy.

You think the Queen of Quit Palin let people down?

Just wait a month or so.

The trolls are on a roll. Bringing up Gov. Palin but forgetting about the Democrat Party Hero Sheehan?

The stench of desperation is in the air with three months to go.

Kinda sad both Candidates know a damn football game is more important to many Americans than a Presidential debate. The Democrats like it because of fewer people seeing and hearing Hillary. Trump does not like it because fewer people will see what an ass Hillary will show herself to be.

The trolls are on a roll. Bringing up Gov. Palin but forgetting about the Democrat Party Hero Sheehan?

The stench of desperation is in the air with three months to go.

Kinda sad both Candidates know a damn football game is more important to many Americans than a Presidential debate. The Democrats like it because of fewer people seeing and hearing Hillary. Trump does not like it because fewer people will see what an ass Hillary will show herself to be.

Trump will not even debate Hillary. He is not dumb enough to trade takes with Hillary. He will look like a bigger fool that he already does, if that's possible. This is why Trump is complaining about the debates. He is claiming they are rigged in favor of Hillary. However, these debates were set up before Trump was even running for President.

I like how everyone ignored the fact Hillary Clinton completely insulted the President of Russia. She stated he has no soul. He's Russian Orthodox. This is what she says in public as a former secretary of state? She's a secretary for sure. She isn't presidential material.

I'm off to work, have a good week everyone.