Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious. Myself and other supporters of Trump are impressed with some of his successes. Just two being, A honest reputation in life/business. Hi ability to know how to keep many thousands of employees working and paying taxes, without using tax dollars to do it.He has other accomplishments but forget that for now.

To those against him on bcv the arguments seem to center on " he is a loser..... he is losing in the polls .....other republicans do not like him (but at least they continue to live) ......etc, etc, ......

Mr Trump has a Democrat opponent named Hillary Rodham Clinton. Would it not be a better argument against Trump to mention some of what she has accomplished and argue the comparisons? After all, her recent mistake in telling the truth about her tax raising plans should give her some credibility, as well as her record of successes beginning with the Nixon investigation all the way forwaward private server, and DNC servers. Why she has such a grand reputation even Bernie Sanders now supports her.

So c'mon, convince me why she is a better choice than Trump.

(btw Bubba, you are closer than you think with that ((1825)) )

No mention of Hillray defense Troll? Its' alright, I understand..

A couple things I noticed will bring you out even stronger with your childish idiocy by Saturday. Poor Hillary, having to rely on the likes of you for her success.

Some reports coming out that Melania Trump might not have come legally into the US? Will Trump deport her?

Hey, if a non-US born citizen can now become Prez....what the heck? It's a whole new ball game now.....Right?

Oh, I forgot...it only applies to liberals...

Some reports coming out that Melania Trump might not have come legally into the US? Will Trump deport her?

Since she spoke at the RNC, wouldn't that invalidate his nomination...being endorsed by an illegal alien?

Or just being married to one?

We already know that knowingly hiring them to work at your golf resorts is not an impediment to the nomination.

Here, let me google that for you...

These are just stories "Questions have arisen" . There is no solid evidence of anything.

And, the last time I checked, there have been no string of Slovenian terrorists killing little kids or shooting up night clubs here in the US.

Come back when you have something real.