Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like you better over in the Sports Forum, Mulligan :-)

Yeah, something just doesn't add up. Over at that forum he is able to write legibly, is socially acceptable and actually makes sense.....Something's a foul here. Fess up Mully, it's all an act here isn't it? Who is your other persona? It's ok to admit it, seems to be the norm here so you're among friends!

I am going to say Sportsexpert is really Mully. The words are similar in the sports forum....but that's just a guess....

Yes you did! I'd say to the tune of approximately 2 weeks worth of your life (probably more) you're not getting back. At least it was time well spent!

Here's to 200 pages and President Donald Trump

Best two weeks of my life...well except those 12 days with that meth addicted, double amputee Polynesian midget with eye patch and really bad rash out in the Mesacline brush of the Yucatan.

Here's to another 200 pages. :)

Those 12 days must have been the thrill of your life! You say the sex was incredible? Hope that medicine takes care of your rash soon and after your therapy you should be off the meth. Don't worry your Polynesian midget friend has all ready moved on and found another true love.......Mulligan could wait to jump at the chance! I'm sure after he's done with poly m that SNSD will dump them chinks and take a crack himself.

Trump rally live from Windham, NH. Starts at 8:00 pm today.

http://rsbn.tv/watch-donald-trump-rally-in-windham-nh-live-stream/

New Reuters poll shows Trump dramatically closing gap to HRC. http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160710-20160804/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Trump is speaking now about the heroin coming in across the southern border and the $400,000,000 ransom payment to Iran.

"ISIS is dreaming of Hillary Clinton."

"We don't need a president that short circuits."

"Hillary Clinton will cause the destruction of our country from within."

"I didn't want to go into Iraq because it would destabilize the Mid East. I would be the last one to use nuclear. The Iran deal enables the nuclear for Iran."

"Hillary's reckless immigration policy is a danger to the families of the USA."

"We raised $50,000,000 in July and $82,000,000 in August most of it from small donors. We haven't started spending yet because it's too soon."

"I spent the least in the primaries and won."

"Everybody tonight will lose on avg 6.2 lbs. it's so hot in here."

"I was told Mexico is the 8th wonder of the world. They are building so many plants down there you won't believe it."

For anybody who missed it. This video addresses Killary and her bizarre behavior. It's a must watch!

That's an awesomely informative video, 27. The problem is that her supporters are immune to the truth. Facts matter not to them, their support for her is entirely emotionally driven. She could be brain dead and they'd still toe that party line and vote for her. The zombie apocalypse is here. Thankfully the MSM is losing its grip on the flow of information and more and more people are starting to see the truth.

To show you how much Google is in the tank for hill check this out:

In the search box type the following, including the double quotes "hillary clinton is" but don't hit enter you will get a list of popular searches

Google's results

hillary clinton is winning

hillary clinton is awesome

Yahoo's results

hillary clinton is a liar

hillary clinton isis

hillary clinton is evil

hillary clinton issues

hillary clinton is a criminal

hillary clinton is the devil

hillary clinton is a crook

hillary clinton is corrupt

hillary clinton is a murderer

hillary clinton is the antichrist

Gateway Pundit: Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/07/gateway-punditsocial-media-patterns-show-trump-looking-landslide-victory/

I hope so. I do wonder about some of these polls showing Hillary with a big lead all of a sudden. They may have a list of previous respondents so they know who to poll and what their responses will be. You have to question if some of these polls are rigged too.

Here's some real time data that is interesting.

https://2016tweets.live/