• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HILLARY CLINTON DEATH WATCH!

I'm melting! I'm melting!

She looks haggard, puffy and pale. Reminds me of an embalmed corpse. Whoever is pushing her to do this is a monster, just like her. But it's obvious that Hillary has serious medical issues which they try to hide with not too much success.

HILLARY CLINTON DEATH WATCH!

I'm melting! I'm melting!

She looks haggard, puffy and pale. Reminds me of an embalmed corpse. Whoever is pushing her to do this is a monster, just like her. But it's obvious that Hillary has serious medical issues which they try to hide with not too much success.

The interesting part is the issue with her tongue.

I didn't know about the other seizures she has had.

The look on the reporter's face when hill had the seizure in front of her was priceless?

Check out this picture! That wasn't just a "slip of the tongue" on Hillary's part. Everyone in this picture looks like they want to get in Trump's pants. Does Bill always have his mouth wide open like that?

Donald Trump: all men want to be him, all women want to be with him.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

I think a lot of people are going to be shocked by how many women end up voting for Trump over Hillary.

First, you think any of these superaspirational women really want some other woman to be president first?

Second, they're all wet at the thought of Daddy Trump. Not one woman honest with herself doesn't want a rich old alpha dad to daddy her.

They'll never admit to anyone their love for Trump of course, just like they'll never admit their bondage fetish, but on vote day those boxes are getting stuffed with Trump.

Have you ever asked yourselves why the establishment and media hate Trump so much? Why they are so much harder on him than the con Hillary? Google "Why The Establishment Hates Trump" by John McMurtry. It's an excellent read, it's because he has stated that he wants to do away with corporate lobbyists who pay off congress and cut the pentagons budget in half. They don't want to loose their bribes so they are pulling out all the stops when attacking him. We really have to take back our government.

Educate yourselves. This all started way back in 1979. And the payment was announced well ahead of time.

My Farsi is rusty, but here is a part of what was said on Iranian television: "Mr. Obama is a weak liar who will continue to provide the great republic of Iran anything for which we ask. Oh......and Death To America."

Our own government — at the highest level — took an unmarked plane, filled it with Francs and Euros, engaged in a clandestine flight as if we were party to a drug deal, to deliver nearly half-a-billion-dollars to a country that everyone agrees will use it to foster more terrorism that most certainly will lead to the deaths of innocents, including Americans.