Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our own government at the highest level took an unmarked plane, filled it with Francs and Euros, engaged in a clandestine flight as if we were party to a drug deal, to deliver nearly half-a-billion-dollars to a country that everyone agrees will use it to foster more terrorism that most certainly will lead to the deaths of innocents, including Americans.

It was Irans money to begin with. They paid us for planes we never gave them in 1979 because we froze all transactions with Iran. We settled out of court with Iran over the 400 million, and we saved 8 billion in doing so. This was not ransom money. The timing of the release of the prisoners and the payment were conincidental.

Cavemans a cry baby just like trump!!! Waa waa waa. Never trump!!

Don't you realize that you are making more of an idiot out of yourself with every one of these posts? I'm betting even the most staunch Hillary supporters (your allies) on here think there is something mentally unstable about you.....

You will have to look up the words in italic as I'm sure they're too complicated for you...I'm not doing it for you as it's about time you started to educate yourself in English and writing skills....

Research why the US gave Iran $400 million and educate yourself. It starts back in 1979.

Let's look at the details.

Administration spokesmen argue that the $400 million paid out was Tehran's money to begin with. But that's not true. The $400 million was a payment received from the shah of Iran for a weapons deal with Washington that was never consummated because he was toppled by the Islamic revolution in 1979. Thus Washington held the money. Later, American victims of Iranian terrorism won judgments against the Islamic Republic in U.S. courts, and the Clinton administration, as a Newsweek article reported in January, promised that the settlements would be paid out of the $400 million. But the Clinton White House never reimbursed the Treasury Department, nor did the Bush administration.

The $400 million that Obama aides say belongs to Iran should have long ago been distributed to Iran's American victims and their families. Instead, it was U.S. taxpayers who compensated the victims of Iranian terror. And then we paid $400 million a second time, in January, to the Iranians themselves.

The $1.3 billion of interest that the United States is supposed to have owed the Iranians is simply a fiction the Obama administration contrived to sweeten the pot, since the United States was under no legal obligation to pay Iran money that was no longer Iran's.

Yes, it was ransom, billed to the U.S. taxpayer.

"I'm going to endorse Paul Ryan."

"I'm not going to endorse Paul Ryan."

"I saw a plane carrying ransom money to Iran. I SAW it!"

"I didn't see a plane carrying ransom money to Iran. I didn't lie, I just didn't see it. I'm capable of being President but I can't tell the difference

berween an airport surrounded by snow capped mountains and one in a desert."

We interrupt this thread for BREAKING NEWS!

Soccer legend, Pelé lights the Olympic cauldron

http://alturl.com/p749b

Cool.

In other news, Cheeto Jesus has endorsed Ryan AND McCain, flip flopping yet again. It's like he had a moment of clarity there. I'm sure it will pass.

Cool.

In other news, Cheeto Jesus has endorsed Ryan AND McCain, flip flopping yet again. It's like he had a moment of clarity there. I'm sure it will pass.

Trump in no better than any other politician. Worse really. Why do you think Trump flopped? Because his poll numbers are down. He is a slave to the poll numbers