Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no way that Chelsea is bill's daughter. In fact, she looks exactly like Webb Hubble, hill's partner at the Rose Law firm.

After one of bill's rape events, the victim said that bill said that she doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant because bill had mumps as a child and that he was sterile. So the 2 stories fit together.

This has all the indications that Chelsea is a turkey baster baby.

I'd take that bet too:

00011.jpeg

I'm going guess I watched a few the same videos of President Putin that Donald Trump watched. That being said, President Putin recently complained we have warheads (let me see if I get this right) that can be either nuclear armed or not without having to change the missile composition. His complaint is basically (paraphrasing) HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF IT'S ARMED OR NOT? And thus we're going to see another proliferation of nuclear arms built up.

I'm guessing Trump is asking why are we spending money and implementing this technology knowing it's going to result in another arms race and why bother if we aren't planning to use them ARMED IF NECESSARY.

Holy Cheetos.

Once again, I admonish you to get some BASIC FREAKIN FACTS before you post.

It is a KNOWN FACT that his adult "children" are advising him in his campaign. It is a KNOWN FACT that they are actively engaged with his attempts to get elected.

When have facts every gotten in the way with Trump supporters?

Yogi Berra on the $400 Million Iran ransom

"It's too coincidental to be a coincidence."

Everything is just too coincidental for your ilk, Pete. Didn't Yogi die last year?

Did you ever find those naked pics of mama Obama that you were going to post from 4chan? Don't be greedy and keep them to yourself! Everyone has seen the Melania-lesbian photo shoot by now, after all! (GROSS!)

Drudge: hostage says Iranians were waiting for the money plane before release.

Thomas: No offense but you have to be careful around here. Someone will answer you back that Drudge is a (fill in the blank).

I always try to link the article. I don't even mention Drudge.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/

This will probably put Trump over the top. It is all over now for Hillary.

LOFAO!!!!

Yes, that is correct Trumpkins, we are terrible Americans who just don't care! LOL! Good luck with that GOP thing come November and beyond!!!