BCVoice: We are BACK!

BinghamtonBill

After an ATTACK late last night, BCVoice is BACK! When our hosting company picks up on hacking activity, it shuts us down, to prevent large scale attacks. That is what happened last night. We have the IP ADDRESSES of those who tried to hack BCVoice, and we are matched them up with TWO agencies who have been discussed here on BCVoice lately. Both are TAXPAYER FUNDED!

BCVoice: we aren't going ANYWHERE!

Wow.....these "people" must be pretty paranoid over the conversations here to go that far. Whatcha' hiding kids? If your in things that deep that you have to try to hack BC Voice to find out info on yourself than your probably in a lot more trouble than you think. Feather in your cap Garo....You got em' steppin' and fetchin'......lol.

As soon as i have the evidence you will all see it. So stop being so anxious it will come just like the document's that everyone was skeptical about. I had to read them before i posted them.

I wasn't going to post them without knowing what i'm looking at. When i get the information from my server in Va. i will let all know. They and we want to be absoluetly sure. Ok

Wow.....these "people" must be pretty paranoid over the conversations here to go that far. Whatcha' hiding kids? If your in things that deep that you have to try to hack BC Voice to find out info on yourself than your probably in a lot more trouble than you think. Feather in your cap Garo....You got em' steppin' and fetchin'......lol.

^^ This!

What would anyone be "hacking" for except IP addresses? All posts are viewable to guests.

As soon as i have the evidence you will all see it. So stop being so anxious it will come just like the document's that everyone was skeptical about. I had to read them before i posted them.

I wasn't going to post them without knowing what i'm looking at. When i get the information from my server in Va. i will let all know. They and we want to be absoluetly sure. Ok

Kinda sounds like Hillary Clinton is running the BCVoice?

Archived