Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

Just went to listen to my original posted video of Vince and the Players!

If anybody has a great video put it up. Wolfy got ahold of me the other day wondering why I haven't been on the Voice for awhile. Just busy I guess and Drag Racing again and yes i'm back in the saddle again. Check it out the Yellow SS Camaro on Facebook at Facebook 607 Outlaws at Rumble Ridge.

• 1 month later...

You're so girly SNSD I bet you even wear lace panties! Those gooks mean nothing in the entertainment field in America .

I remember the time I went to the NCO club overseas and there was a gook band playing I allmost spit up my beer when they started playing.they Sounded like the chipmunks!

Jessica left SNSD in late 2014 in a contentious split. She may just have the last laugh though, because now that the group is getting older the better singers are starting to go out on their own with solo recordings. Jessica's recent solo video may be the best of the lot.

Jessica left SNSD in late 2014 in a contentious split. She may just have the last laugh though, because now that the group is getting older the better singers are starting to go out on their own with solo recordings. Jessica's recent solo video may be the best of the lot.

you are a work of art nothing but a POS

• 2 weeks later...