Just one of my favorite music video's and more.

Independent

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, ginger said:

Uh Oh. I felt a glitch in the Matrix.

LOL. What happened? I woke up from a nap and heard Walton's mountain..aka The Ravines and downtown lost power? 

In the meantime I'm on twitter asking Claudia Tenney and some guy who works for Raytheon...where are we on hardening our infrastructure and military on EMP attacks? You know China can use those balloons to carry out an EMP attack...in fact President TRUMP had money for them to work on this. 

Was it a drill? Were we practicing?

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 1:07 AM, ginger said:

Well you knew I'd stop by. I'm afraid I'm missing my mother more than any other holiday. I hope I don't have a coronary...my head is pounding trying to hold it in. 

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone. 🙂💚

Lol, Top O the morning..🙂

Sweet mother of God! You would not believe the dreams I was having. I think I accidentally called up St Patrick himself. I kept hearing this chant...  Mawr Thaur... I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. And yes, I'm acutely aware it sounds like Moth-er, with a NYC accent, but in my dream it was definitely 2 separate words and that definitely was not my mother.

Lol 😄 Have  great week everybody! 💚

23 hours ago, ginger said:

Lol, Top O the morning..🙂

Sweet mother of God! You would not believe the dreams I was having. I think I accidentally called up St Patrick himself. I kept hearing this chant...  Mawr Thaur... I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. And yes, I'm acutely aware it sounds like Moth-er, with a NYC accent, but in my dream it was definitely 2 separate words and that definitely was not my mother.

Lol 😄 Have  great week everybody! 💚

Well good morning! Still working on meaning of bizarre dreams which sort of continued..though I cannot recall it all.

MOR THAUR. in Celtic translates to BIG BULL. Of course that'd be familiar to me, having seen the knotwork on many an Irish dancing costume..but not mine. My dance school symbol was a Harp. My mother knotted, hand embroidered that on my costume. She had help with the actual sewing. Anyway, some kind of ancient diety. 

Post edit. .ok well, all of this is sounding rather pagan and the very antithesis of St Patrick! I have zero desire to be inviting some spirit animal or otherwise into my midst. Guess I'll just stop here! Have a good day everybody. 😄🙂

• 2 weeks later...

EVyOXkn.jpeg

Chet Powers; aka Dino Valenti, Jesse Oris Farrow. Wrote hippie anthem Get Together, Hey Joe, Quicksilver songs Fresh AirWhat About Me, etc. Was in Folsom Prison for drugs when Johnny Cash played there, Jan. 1968. Dated Edie Sedgwick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 3:31 AM, ginger said:

Well good morning! Still working on meaning of bizarre dreams which sort of continued..though I cannot recall it all.

MOR THAUR. in Celtic translates to BIG BULL. Of course that'd be familiar to me, having seen the knotwork on many an Irish dancing costume..but not mine. My dance school symbol was a Harp. My mother knotted, hand embroidered that on my costume. She had help with the actual sewing. Anyway, some kind of ancient diety. 

Post edit. .ok well, all of this is sounding rather pagan and the very antithesis of St Patrick! I have zero desire to be inviting some spirit animal or otherwise into my midst. Guess I'll just stop here! Have a good day everybody. 😄🙂

Ahhhh!! Lol, 😄 don't ask me how I happened upon this today.

MOT THUR in Hebrew translates to death gate, or death door!