Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

My thoughts... agree with all Ginger said and would add...The coumadin isn't the problem; It's the "why is she on coumadin"... that's the potential problem. DVT maybe, AFIB maybe, TIA probably not, CVA maybe, bad valve maybe. Who knows. None would necessarily preclude her from serving (hell FDR had polio) but she should put it out there. Then its a non issue.

BTW, I still don't like her.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably used the fake records. Lucky for Hillary, he doesn't have the real deal.

An MD is going to risk making a fake diagnosis and tank his rep on national TV?

Not even for him, I don't see it.

Did she expire yet?? I know it's just about to happen.

Did she expire yet?? I know it's just about to happen.

I just checked and amazingly, she's still alive, but that could change at any second. I'll be back with updates.

I currently have Hillary Clinton 4th on my Celebrity Death Pool list

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2) Billy Graham

3) Jerry Lewis

4) Hillary Clinton

5) Kirk Douglas

6) Mary Tyler Moore

7) Fidel Castro

8) James Randi

9) Glen Campbell

10)Tommy Chong

*Jake Lamotta probably belongs on this list, but the Raging Bull is one tough SOB

I just checked and amazingly, she's still alive, but that could change at any second. I'll be back with updates.

I currently have Hillary Clinton 4th on my Celebrity Death Pool list

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2) Billy Graham

3) Jerry Lewis

4) Hillary Clinton

5) Kirk Douglas

6) Mary Tyler Moore

7) Fidel Castro

8) James Randi

9) Glen Campbell

10)Tommy Chong

*Jake Lamotta probably belongs on this list, but the Raging Bull is one tough SOB

No need. I've got the Hillary Buys The Farm FB/snail mail/fax/phone/text/CRM//intercom/Wilson-over-the-fence alert app on my smart phone, laptop, PC, CB radio, 4 flip phones and all 7 of my email accounts. But thanks for the offer.

I won't argue with her being the #4 slot, but I think you have Fidel/Glen way too low.

Hey, remember that album they did together in the 70's?

I didn't know Tommy was sick.

No need. I've got the Hillary Buys The Farm FB/snail mail/fax/phone/text/CRM//intercom/Wilson-over-the-fence alert app on my smart phone, laptop, PC, CB radio, 4 flip phones and all 7 of my email accounts. But thanks for the offer.

I won't argue with her being the #4 slot, but I think you have Fidel/Glen way too low.

I want that app

Probably

Didn't know they did an album together

Rectal cancer (like that guy needed an excuse to smoke weed). Last I heard he kicked cancer in the ass.

I want that app

Probably

Didn't know they did an album together

Rectal cancer (like that guy needed an excuse to smoke weed). Last I heard he kicked cancer in the ass.

The album was just a joke.

I read about Tommy C. He had one digestive cancer and beat it a few years ago. Now he's got cancer in a different part of his d. system and I don't think it's going all that well for him. He's 80.

Wank, you should just simply use one account, perhaps a blackberry like Hilary (wink and nod)... It would be easier. LOL

Wank, you should just simply use one account, perhaps a blackberry like Hilary (wink and nod)... It would be easier. LOL

it's easy to use multiple accounts here. Not a huge deal at all. It is even easy to force Slime Warner to assign you a different IP address between logins (if you know the trick!) just to cover your ass in case there ever happens to be an admin tracking ips to usernames.

Is there a credible poll anywhere on what percentage of the Bernie voters who maintain they will never vote Clinton? She is toast and they are hiding it.

Is there a credible poll anywhere on what percentage of the Bernie voters who maintain they will never vote Clinton? She is toast and they are hiding it.

Except that the one person Berners hate more than Hillary is....Drumpf.

it's easy to use multiple accounts here. Not a huge deal at all. It is even easy to force Slime Warner to assign you a different IP address between logins (if you know the trick!) just to cover your ass in case there ever happens to be an admin tracking ips to usernames.

That's good because you can still make posts to PeteMoss, since she has now added you to the list of "blocked" souls!

Archived