Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Death Becomes Her" applauds "Death Warmed Over":

CqoiwMzUEAE7S3o.jpg

Hillary looks like she is wearing something normally seen in the early-dementia ward of the nursing home. And the sad thing is, in her mind Hillary is hearing the song "I'm Sexy and I Know It". Cher, by the way, is a year older than Hillary (70 vs 69).

BTW, Cher said that if Trump wins, she'll leave the country. That's a definite first step in helping to make America great again. Nothing worse than seeing a 70-year old perform in her underwear.

Caveman , that's all you got? LOL I thought you left I see you couldn't stay away.... HILLARY!! HILLARY!! HILLARY!! .... NEVER TRUMP!!

Congratulations! You have successfully completed Step One, Spelling Titles and Important Words Correctly. Now, everyone makes mistakes and we don't want to be "Spelling Nazis" but if you at least spell the names, countries and places correctly, your message will get across those you are trying to reach. Good job!

Today, we will work on Step Two, Sentence Fragments and Proper Grammar:

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/fragments.htm

This may take some time but I know we can do it. Let's start with resisting the urge to post your typical and quite unnecessary two word phrases "NEVER TRUMP!!" after every post. Not only is this unnecessary but may unfairly cause other members here to judge you as not quite normal or even uneducated.

Your posts should have some meaning other than you hate one candidate and love the other...on a continual basis. Take a few minutes before your post and say to yourself...

-Is my post a relevant response to the topic?

-Does it really contribute anything?

-Will it just piss people off or perhaps make them laugh? Pissing members off is a bad thing however, making them laugh can be positive as long as it isn't over done. Posting pics, memes or injecting humor can sometimes reduce forum boredom and anger....but do not flood threads posting your pics!

Let's master this step and perhaps we can move on to Step Three, Forming Paragraphs! Sound good? I know you will steadily improve and soon will be a productive and contributing member here. You will still be ridiculed and such but at least you will be assured the ridicule will be

due to your political position or belief vs your immature and unnecessary drive by postings! Good luck! Here's some encouragement that I know will help!

hillary-clinton-with-two-thumbs-up.jpg?w

Now about Trump being the one to hit the doomsday button......I highly doubt it. I would trust him more than that lying, corporate and foreign owned criminal traitor we call Hillary. She won't have to push any button...our country will be in flames when she expands and adds to the damage Obama has already inflicted upon us and causes a civil war....where everyone kills anyone and everyone who is different from themselves...

Hillary looks like she is wearing something normally seen in the early-dementia ward of the nursing home. And the sad thing is, in her mind Hillary is hearing the song "I'm Sexy and I Know It". Cher, by the way, is a year older than Hillary (70 vs 69).

BTW, Cher said that if Trump wins, she'll leave the country. That's a definite first step in helping to make America great again. Nothing worse than seeing a 70-year old perform in her underwear.

Suddenly, with this new rash of insults, Drumpf's plan has become crystal clear to me.

Thank you for that.

CqoiwMzUEAE7S3o.jpg

Who picked out her clothes? Stevie Wonder?

There was a huge data dump on Friday afternoon which is so typical of government. Hillary can't remember. She was not instructed on anything. She wasn't told anything. Can't remember. Can't recall.

Whatever reason, whether she really can't recall or she is lying, she is unfit to be president or to hold any office.

Archived