Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When no one is looking, more people will vote trump, then not tell their friends. He is gonna win.

"I'm embarrassed to admit it but I'm gonna vote for Drumpf."

I have a hard time seeing millions and millions of people doing that.

Why would someone choose a candidate for the most important office in the US if they're embarrassed about it?

Best analogy ever!

Vote for Trump because he is likely to piss off a lot of the other elected officials and make their lives miserable is good reason #2

For the same reason if an orangutan was running currently it would be getting about a third of the nation's vote in polls. Your vote is pissed away so you might as well have fun tossing it out.

For the same reason if an orangutan was running currently it would be getting about a third of the nation's vote in polls. Your vote is pissed away so you might as well have fun tossing it out.

And along those lines:

Duke, a dog, wins third term as mayor

http://www.wlwt.com/duke-a-dog-wins-third-term-as-mayor/41323796

Same reason guys bang fat chicks. They're fun to ride, you just don't want your friends to catch you on one.

Wow. I walked right into that one didn't I?

Except a fat chick isn't going to pick Supreme Court judges or sign off on a national budget. Nor is she likely to start a nuclear war.

Come on Wanker...her doctors came out and stated she was in EXCELLENT health but she's walking around with a foley cath strapped to her leg?

Come on Wanker...her doctors came out and stated she was in EXCELLENT health but she's walking around with a foley cath strapped to her leg?

You're a nurse. How does having a leaky bladder effect one's health profile?

What if that's the only health issue she has?

Would that alone make her unfit for office?

This explains why she came back from the bathroom late in the debate. She wouldn't go to the bathroom unless everyone else was out of the restroom. I thought is was because she peed standing up. Now I realize she empties her bag standing up.

Incontinence is a side effect of Parkinson's. "Urinary: dribbling of urine or leaking of urine"

You're a nurse. How does having a leaky bladder effect one's health profile?

What if that's the only health issue she has?

Would that alone make her unfit for office?

Off the top of my head, at risk for infection, inflammation and BTW I've never stated my credentials on this board or to anyone here. Like everyone else, I know some things about some subjects...I don't know what other people do for a living and I don't ask. The point has NOTHING to do with her maybe dysuria, it has everything to do with her MD's exaggeration that she's in excellent health, especially when her medic is seen with a valium pen. What am I supposed to think? and yes I've heard of metered dosages.

post edit-BTW those videos everyone shows saying Hillary is have a partial seizures? I would have guessed PBApseudobulbar affect also known as brain/emotional incontinence. You've seen the commercials...that's what it looks like to me.

We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinsons, Alzheimers, and Multiple Sclerosis.

Provigil is often used to help such patients stay awake and curb extended bouts of sleep. The drug is also used to treat narcolepsy.

In a series of emails spanning from August to Oct. 2011, Clinton asks and receives information from her trusted inner circle on the drug Provigil, including the side effects of the pick-me-upper drug favored by long-haul truckers to stay awake for long periods of time.

Clinton refuses to release her medical records to the public. Last week, True Pundit placed a $1 million reward on the release of her full medical history. Clinton is now rumored to be suffering from a plethora of medical ailments, including: dementia, post-concussion syndrome, Parkinsons Disease, brain tumor, brain injury, complex partial seizures, and many more alleged ailments.

^Am I missing something? Was that video of a valium pen real? My mom had a dose of valium before her cataract surgery and she was out like a light within 5 minutes.

Post edit re:Wanker, secondarily, if it's true she is on coumadin therapy, risks associated with indwelling or self catheterization...bleeding, anemia...toxicity...a really long list ,sepsis...those are off the top of my head.

Post edit re:Wanker, secondarily, if it's true she is on coumadin therapy, risks associated with indwelling or self catheterization...bleeding, anemia...toxicity...a really long list ,sepsis...those are off the top of my head.

Those risks exist whether she's sitting home baking coolies or out running for office. Certainly the high stress levels of running for Pres. can't help any chronic condition, but she obviously decided not to let whatever it is relegate her to the sidelines.

And it could just be a weak bladder and Depends won't cut it when you're out interacting with people for hours at a time.

Archived