Loud Explosion???

buccaqueen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that you people believe said hole is what the entire East cost heard and felt. I also can't believe that you believe it was created by something picked up at Gander Mountain. You couldn't even hear the blasting Kamikaze Curve from any measurable distance, which was exploding bedrock out of a mountain with commercial explosives. Sheep

I can't believe that you people believe said hole is what the entire East cost heard and felt. I also can't believe that you believe it was created by something picked up at Gander Mountain. You couldn't even hear the blasting Kamikaze Curve from any measurable distance, which was exploding bedrock out of a mountain with commercial explosives. Sheep

That's what I was thinking. My house is at least 10 miles from the explosion, and it shook the house and rattled the windows. I work close to Prospect Mtn, and never heard or felt a thing when they were blasting.

Has anyone seen any pictures of the hole? I wonder how big it is.

Most of those news stories are different booms over a period of two or three days.

My operating theory is some various yokels all independently arrived at the same conclusion on how to ring in the New Year.

Chuck Schumer gets bent out of shape over much less... I think that one month is the over under on the time frame of a bill regulating that shit. Some yokel buys up enough of it over a few months every time he manages to save 20bucks and it's a disaster. Isis could have a field day with this shit

Archived