Trump is right, yet again.

19April1775

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was wrong when all is said and done, I will say so. You know that. Integrity and honor to yourself and foe is more important than winning every time, as long as honor and the need for honesty is met.

And so will I. I just smell a huge rat in everything we see being thrown at Trump. Remember, I did not vote for him. Even though I liked a lot of what he was saying in the campaign I was figuring, here we go again, promises, promises, promises. Then he wins. Figure I better start doing more research. What do I find? He has been sticking to the same core message for almost 40 years. The oldest interview I could find was when he was 33 years old if memory serves me. Has he changed his view on some topics? Hell yeah. When I started voting in my early 20's I never thought I would rebel throughout my 40's and say F**K that, they are all crooks. We all take in new information and act accordingly. That is human. But I will say Trump has changed very little. So much so it is like the whole thing was planned. I'll leave that to the conspiracy theorists.

Bottom line for me is I think we have a once in a generation opportunity to take our Country to the next level with Trump. We have never seen anything like this. It makes Reagan look like a pimple in history. As I admitted, if I am wrong, I will take all the eggs to the face that the lefties on here can throw. I am at peace with that.

Agreed in most ways...breaking the mold. I do love watching all of DC squirm. We moved away from there a mere 3 months ago, having gotten tired of traffic, a-holes, self-absorbtion, keeping up with the Joneses. DC is poisonous. You'll notice that I don't say "Washington DC". This is not what our Founding Father envisioned.

Agreed in most ways...breaking the mold. I do love watching all of DC squirm. We moved away from there a mere 3 months ago, having gotten tired of traffic, a-holes, self-absorbtion, keeping up with the Joneses. DC is poisonous. You'll notice that I don't say "Washington DC". This is not what our Founding Father envisioned.

I don't like what Trump is doing with the NFL though. I don't know why he wants that fight. 1st Amendment rules in this situation. Let the fans decide with their money is my attitude. I get a little edgy about someone wanting to wrap themselves in the flag to justify everything. An America 1st agenda doesn't need a wrap yourself in the flag side show to be successful.

Scanning the world wide web today I have to say, even if not everyone thinks Trump was right to pick this fight with the NFL, he will win it. There is way more momentum coming from Trumps base than there is from the degenerates in Hollywood and other spoiled rich millionaires like you find in the sports world.

Scanning the world wide web today I have to say, even if not everyone thinks Trump was right to pick this fight with the NFL, he will win it. There is way more momentum coming from Trumps base than there is from the degenerates in Hollywood and other spoiled rich millionaires like you find in the sports world.

I'm very interested to see the ratings from this past weekend. The NFL finally had a good week for games but I'm interested to see the fall out from what happened with Trump. Did he give them a spike or did people turn away? Again, they finally had some riveting games after 2 miserable weeks of duds.

I suppose you have 4 or 5 followers on here who read your stuff, that's impressive..... I guess. Maybe just give yourself a pat on the back! My god you sure know how to waste time. If it weren't for the BC Voice I guess you would be talking to yourself!

LOL... apparently you do read my stuff ;) Posting the same thing twice IS talking to yourself. Here's your sign.

Well '75, I don't like the idea of highly paid people that throw a ball around for a living using their exposure to push their own political agenda.

Nor do I think that it is wise for the White House to validate their importance by getting into a pissing match about it. Better off ignoring them when there is so much else of consequence going on.

Nobody will "win it"...they will all come away with their preconcieved notions and declare victory.

It's not a black vs white thing, it's a left vs right thing. A favored tactic of the communist movement since the Stalin days has been claim that anyone who disagrees with their agenda is racist. The word was first weaponized by Leon Trotsky, in response to Slavs seeking to preserve their Slavic identity.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Are not racists, as Trotsky regarded them, essentially just a species of anti-Communist, rejecting submersion into nondescript humanity under alien personalities and interests?

The Soviet Union collapsed, under communist rule. Millions of people were murdered to advance the communist agenda.

The people who push those ideas are still around, and have very powerful positions in the world.

It's not a black vs white thing, it's a left vs right thing. A favored tactic of the communist movement since the Stalin days has been claim that anyone who disagrees with their agenda is racist. The word was first weaponized by Leon Trotsky, in response to Slavs seeking to preserve their Slavic identity.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Are not racists, as Trotsky regarded them, essentially just a species of anti-Communist, rejecting submersion into nondescript humanity under alien personalities and interests?

The Soviet Union collapsed, under communist rule. Millions of people were murdered to advance the communist agenda.

The people who push those ideas are still around, and have very powerful positions in the world.

So, from your link, you agree with this? I have lot of more reading to do:

"If leftists and Jew-controlled mass-media disapprove of racists and racism, our so-called conservatives will not dispute that value judgment..."

Jew-controlled mass-media?

Really?

After post... historical context. Lemme ponder PC.

Interesting perspective P&C...too late now to research and absorb, but well worth looking in to. Thank you.

You're very welcome. Observe what you see locally, and then look at the 30 thousand foot view of things. The big picture does affect what you see at the ground level. Keep an eye on that big picture if you want to really understand what's happening around you.

There is a site now monitoring which topics are being amplified on Twitter by Russian bots. Basically, Russian bots are retweeting troll posts from both sides of the political spectrum. They dont need to create the content, they just retweet it -amplifying the content and exposing it to a wider audience. They pick topics like #nfl and #benghazi and #blm and #takeaknee. Its not about influencing an election per se, its about getting us fighting among ourselves, amplifying the partisan differences that already exist. From this 30,000 foot view it appears that the campaign is working. No need to fight us, they will have us do it for them.

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

There is a site now monitoring which topics are being amplified on Twitter by Russian bots. Basically, Russian bots are retweeting troll posts from both sides of the political spectrum. They dont need to create the content, they just retweet it -amplifying the content and exposing it to a wider audience. They pick topics like #nfl and #benghazi and #blm and #takeaknee. Its not about influencing an election per se, its about getting us fighting among ourselves, amplifying the partisan differences that already exist. From this 30,000 foot view it appears that the campaign is working. No need to fight us, they will have us do it for them.

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Good old technology aye. About the idea of internal fighting being a bad thing. If we stopped, we would be a cult.

Agreed when it comes to internal discussion - robust exchange of ideas is healthy and necessary for a functioning democracy. Tribalism, where the objective is devaluing those who disagree, painting them as evil or less than human, not so much. The latter is what is being amplified.

Archived