"Jackson Bergman does it again" MAJOR F*CK UP & Child Molester GOES FREE!

BCV News Reporter

BCVoice is very disappointed to hear the news today, a convicted child molester, Samantha Stone Werkheiser, will be set free due to the MAJOR F*CK UP by Jackson Bergman special prosecutor Thomas Jackson. Stone Werkhesier was serving only the second year of her 15 year sentence.

All Thomas Jackson had to do was file the indictment with the court, which he FAILED to do.  This is something even a first year law student would know to do.  How is it Thomas Jackson, a 17 year attorney, could fail to provide even the most basic document to the court?

Jackson Bergman is a political law firm, who are the biggest supporters of Fred Akshar.

Maybe if Jackson Bergman weren't so busy bragging about the conviction, all over the internet (see below), they could have provided the necessary paperwork to keep this monster in prison.

"Jackson Bergman does it again" …. and a pedophile monster will be released back into Broome County!

IMG_7322.jpg

WOW.  What a bad couple weeks for Ben Bergman and Tom Jackson. 

First they got exposed for being hypocrites, and lost a lot of credibility, with the Paul Battisti tax lien video.  Then Ben Bergman lost a trial in county court Monday.  Now this shocking reversal from the state appeals court.  The documents, which are on pressconnects and WBNG.com are pretty damning,  it basically says Jackson "failed to take any action", when all he had to do was file this new indictment.

I've heard about lazy attorneys, but this takes it to a whole new level.  I agree with the original post, even a first year prosecutor should know to do this.  Jackson was at the DA's office for about 10 years before they formed Jackson Bergman.  How could he let this happen?

BCVoice has FOIL'd Broome County government to find out how much WE THE TAXPAPERS paid TOM JACKSON for this CLUSTER F##K! Will he return the money?  Will he give it to the victims, who were SEXUALLY ABUSED by this woman?

BCVoice will be sending a letter to our Broome County judges, DEMANDING TOM JACKSON NEVER BE APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AGAIN!

I met with Tom Jackson a few years ago and I was not impressed with him.  But this major mistake is sickening.  I am very overweight too, and I know when I'm hungry I don't think straight.  Maybe Tom suffers from food addiction like I do?  When I miss breakfast I make a lot of mistakes.  Whatever happened here, I hope this woman rots in hell!  And Tom should never handle another case in Broome County ever again.

This is very unfortunate.  I caught the story on the 6 PM news.  I agree with B-Bill and Diane, Jackson shouldn't be assigned any more cases to prosecute.  And he should probably think twice about continuing to practice law.  This wasn't a small DWI or criminal mischief case... he failed to provide the required legal documents in a major child sex abuse case, where the defendant faced 25 years in prison.

If you can't handle the job, find something else to do.

1 hour ago, BinghamtonBill said:

Breaking news at this early hour. BCVoice has learned "Jakson Bergman" have been paid $242,628 by us Broome County tax payers since 2016.  We are reviewing a series of FOILS to learn how much they are paid per case. And are these rates fair?  

Does your information contain how many hours they logged to obtain that amount and what was their hourly rate?

What is preventing them from putting the case before a grand jury again and starting over? Or are they continuing to jail her until the appeals court rules and go from there?

Archived