Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed

27 Time World Champions

4 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

I lived there as well, outside of NoVA it's pretty conservative and has been for a long time.

Wait, are you actually saying that Bevins is a carpetbagger? A fake Republican? He was raised in New Hampshire, have you seen some of the conservatives from New Hampshire? They're bat shit crazy, like you.

As for the EC, you really should take your own advice and research why they created it. You probably won't like it.

Please, stop talking about economics because you have no clue how it works, you've repeatedly shown that through you many posts. You're not debating anyone because you keep losing when shown actual FACTS. You deny them and keep ranting, it's not debating.

PS - I don't think Epstein committed suicide either.

Admits I'm right but spins a web to say why I'm not. You are creative, I'll give you that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are peoples thoughts on why Pelosi and Schiff won't allow the "whistle blower" to testify? Is our House of Representatives so corrupt that a spy can initiate an impeachment inquiry then disappear into the wood work? Is that the rule of law in America? What if someone who didn't like you made up a crime you committed and went into hiding but the grand jury proceeded anyway?

That is 3rd world country crap, Not America. And the Democrat party is doing it. 

5 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

What are peoples thoughts on why Pelosi and Schiff won't allow the "whistle blower" to testify? Is our House of Representatives so corrupt that a spy can initiate an impeachment inquiry then disappear into the wood work? Is that the rule of law in America? What if someone who didn't like you made up a crime you committed and went into hiding but the grand jury proceeded anyway?

That is 3rd world country crap, Not America. And the Democrat party is doing it. 

1.  The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302-, (Pub.L. 101-12 as amended) was put in place specifically for the purpose of those in government to bring to the attention of those in authority possible misdoings, without fear of retribution.

2. The "Whistleblower" followed all of the requirements to file a complaint, which the IG determined to be worthy of further investigation.  As per the law, the referral was made to the Department of Justice, who (under Barr) slow-rolled the referral to Congress, in violation of the requirements of the Whistleblower Protection Act .

3. The testimony of multiple witnesses have backed up and even expanded upon the claims of the "Whistleblower". 47 Republican Congresspersons who are members of the three committees hearing the allegations were present and heard all of the testimony.

4. The "Whistleblower" has every right to the protections afforded by the Act. To reveal his/her identity puts that person in jeopardy of harassment, character assassination, or worse. The "Whistleblower" has offered to testify in writing under oath.

5. The Republicans are scrambling for anything to deflect attention from the testimony of multiple witnesses that back up the allegations.  Don't answer the facts...just attack the messenger. A public appearance of the "Whistleblower" serves no purpose. Your "spy" allegations are unsubstantiated, and are in the same category as "deep state" conspiracy theories.

6. Trump thought it appropriate to only answer questions in writing....pot kettle??

11 hours ago, M_Sable said:

1.  The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302-, (Pub.L. 101-12 as amended) was put in place specifically for the purpose of those in government to bring to the attention of those in authority possible misdoings, without fear of retribution.

2. The "Whistleblower" followed all of the requirements to file a complaint, which the IG determined to be worthy of further investigation.  As per the law, the referral was made to the Department of Justice, who (under Barr) slow-rolled the referral to Congress, in violation of the requirements of the Whistleblower Protection Act .

3. The testimony of multiple witnesses have backed up and even expanded upon the claims of the "Whistleblower". 47 Republican Congresspersons who are members of the three committees hearing the allegations were present and heard all of the testimony.

4. The "Whistleblower" has every right to the protections afforded by the Act. To reveal his/her identity puts that person in jeopardy of harassment, character assassination, or worse. The "Whistleblower" has offered to testify in writing under oath.

5. The Republicans are scrambling for anything to deflect attention from the testimony of multiple witnesses that back up the allegations.  Don't answer the facts...just attack the messenger. A public appearance of the "Whistleblower" serves no purpose. Your "spy" allegations are unsubstantiated, and are in the same category as "deep state" conspiracy theories.

6. Trump thought it appropriate to only answer questions in writing....pot kettle??

Number 3 is the biggest thing, everything the whistleblower stated has been verified already, so there's no lying going on here. The Republicans complained when it was behind closed doors, using the rules they created, and now they're complaining that it's going to be open to the public.

5 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Number 3 is the biggest thing, everything the whistleblower stated has been verified already, so there's no lying going on here. The Republicans complained when it was behind closed doors, using the rules they created, and now they're complaining that it's going to be open to the public.

Absolutely correct!  They set the rules for the endless Benghazi investigations, and now are all panties in a bunch because it has come back to haunt them.

16 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Holy crap. Sometimes i am astonished by the ignorance. So you think the Whistleblower Protection Act shields a so called Whistleblower from acting as a Whistleblower? You really think the Act shields someone from publicly testifying about their accusations? Do you know what kind nonsense that is? In our specific case, Trump vs CIA OBAMA spy, you are telling me that Nancy Pelosi could pretend to have a "Whistleblower" and then call 100 witnesses that back up the pretend "Whistleblower" and you are good with that. You are arguing that it is ok to lie about having a make believe "Whistleblower" as long as you can drum up enough people to agree with the pretend "Whistleblower". Think about what the hell you are saying.

And let me blow up your number 3 along with your numbnuts partner Binghamtonian. Every single "witness", as you call them, hasn't said jack crap except they disagreed with Trumps POLICY. Well guess what deepstate morons? Whoever holds the Office of President conducts foreign policy, NOT unelected bureaucrats.

Trump in a landslide 2020, GUARANTEED. And you two are making it possible. People are sick of your lies.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:43 PM, 19April1775 said:

Well you just told me you know nothing about Virginia. I actually lived there. I also got my answer on the Kentucky Governor race with a little research. He was a fake Republican. He is a carpet bagger from the North East.

I love how you guys pick on the rural states. That is exactly why the Founders created the Electoral College. Research "tyranny of the majority". Learn something about yourself.

Say in New York we had Trump centrists in charge. Our taxes would probably be half. People could live on a lot  less income and not even know the difference. That is how economics work. A low cost of living state always has lower income because they live comfortably in that low tax state. That is why people from NJ and NYC buy up a lot of upstate property. To them our area is really cheap while we complain about high property taxes. 

You are tiresome to debate because you don't know much about anything except ORANGE MAN BAD and GLOBALISM under the cover of "progress" is good but I do it to help people learn about things they might not normally research. 

You have anything else I can use to help people see things clearer?

PS:

Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.

I got a question for you April....Do you have eye and ear problems ????… Seems to me you're a bit disconnected from them nerve endings.... 

2 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Holy crap. Sometimes i am astonished by the ignorance. So you think the Whistleblower Protection Act shields a so called Whistleblower from acting as a Whistleblower? You really think the Act shields someone from publicly testifying about their accusations? Do you know what kind nonsense that is? In our specific case, Trump vs CIA OBAMA spy, you are telling me that Nancy Pelosi could pretend to have a "Whistleblower" and then call 100 witnesses that back up the pretend "Whistleblower and you are good with that. You are arguing that it is ok to lie about having a make believe "Whistleblower" as long as you can drum up enough people to agree with the pretend "Whistleblower". Think about what the hell you are saying.

And let me blow up your number 3 along with your numbnuts partner Binghamtonian. Every single "witness", as you call them, hasn't said jack crap except they disagreed with Trumps POLICY. Well guess what deepstate morons? Whoever holds the Office of President conducts foreign policy, NOT unelected bureaucrats.

Trump in a landslide 2020, GUARANTEED. And you two are making it possible. People are sick of your lies.

You are 10 shades of stupid and just keep proving it with these posts. You have no clue how the complaint is made, what the process is, nor the process of handling complaints. You do know that a complaint is reviewed before it's submitted right? It goes through a review process. Here's a link to the process

https://www.whistleblowers.gov/whattoexpect

it was already reviewed, and approved for submission by the IG of national intelligence. The complaint was already investigated and found to be credible by the Inspector General of the agency. 

The complain has been released for public consumption already (you do know that right? since the end of September), you can read it at the link below, but I know you won't. You'll simply dismiss it as lies because it goes against Dear Leader.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whistleblower-complaint-against-president-trump

18 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

You are 10 shades of stupid and just keep proving it with these posts. You have no clue how the complaint is made, what the process is, nor the process of handling complaints. You do know that a complaint is reviewed before it's submitted right? It goes through a review process. Here's a link to the process

https://www.whistleblowers.gov/whattoexpect

it was already reviewed, and approved for submission by the IG of national intelligence. The complaint was already investigated and found to be credible by the Inspector General of the agency. 

The complain has been released for public consumption already (you do know that right? since the end of September), you can read it at the link below, but I know you won't. You'll simply dismiss it as lies because it goes against Dear Leader.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whistleblower-complaint-against-president-trump

I know it all numbnuts. I know it so well I know you are ignorant to even call the CIA Obama spy a Whistleblower. You are insulting Whistleblowers. He is an unelected Obama holdover who works for the CIA that is trying to keep the Biden/Ukraine corruption from getting traction.

Notice "QUID PRO QUO" has been dropped for bribery and extortion? That is because the political party you are fighting for thinks you are too stupid to understand quid pro quo. They have no respect for you at all. They are trying to dumb down the argument for you. Imagine that?

BOOT BRINDISI and TRUMP 2020 will happen because of your lies. People are sick and tired of your lies. Over 3 years now and you have failed to except the outcome of the election.

Proven fact: Hillary Clinton worked with the previous Ukrainian Government to dig up dirt on then candidate Donald Trump and you are too ignorant to understand that is why they are accusing Trump of doing it to Biden. But carry on useful idiot. Carry on.

Keep on helping Trumpers register voters. Keep on doing it. WE LOVE YOU FOR IT.

Except you don't know it all, numbnuts.

You hear Rush and Hannity call him a CIA Obama Spy, so now you're just parroting their stupidity. 

Unelected Obama holdover, do you have any semblance of intelligence or did it die years ago? You have no clue what you're talking about here, AGAIN.

You can't charge anyone on Quid Pro Quo you nitwit, but bribery and extortion are applicable charges. Are you really that stupid that you don't realize that bribery and extortion are part of a quid pro quo? Holy shit you are seriously dumb.

You like to say people have failed to "except" the outcome, but you're failing to accept the 2018 outcome where Americans overwhelmingly wanted the GOP out of controlling the House. Elections have consequences as they say, now the GOP and its bootlickers can't just lie down and take whatever Trump brings them.

You should stop posting here, you seem more suited to Stormfront or a site like that.

5 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Except you don't know it all, numbnuts.

You hear Rush and Hannity call him a CIA Obama Spy, so now you're just parroting their stupidity. 

Unelected Obama holdover, do you have any semblance of intelligence or did it die years ago? You have no clue what you're talking about here, AGAIN.

You can't charge anyone on Quid Pro Quo you nitwit, but bribery and extortion are applicable charges. Are you really that stupid that you don't realize that bribery and extortion are part of a quid pro quo? Holy shit you are seriously dumb.

You like to say people have failed to "except" the outcome, but you're failing to accept the 2018 outcome where Americans overwhelmingly wanted the GOP out of controlling the House. Elections have consequences as they say, now the GOP and its bootlickers can't just lie down and take whatever Trump brings them.

You should stop posting here, you seem more suited to Stormfront or a site like that.

So you know who the CIA Obama spy is then. Why don't you mention his name?

c48edc56589403be.jpg?1573680751

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOTICE THE NAME ALEXANDRA CHALUPA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who was the first person in your life to ever bring up that name???

2 years ago was it?

Yours truly,

75'

I watched for about an hour. Elsie Stefanik was succinct. :) I don't see where they think they can apply a bribery or extortion charge. These democrats have quite the imagination. The sign sitting behind the panel clearly states their motivation for this sham of a proceeding. As for the heretics, Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi etal

34 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

That’s an insult to Ellen Burstyn and Max von Sydow 😉

I thought it was interesting to note that when Putin advanced on Ukraine when he was supposed to be keeping Assad in check, President Obama didn't give the Ukranians anything except blankets and MRE's.  

^I don't know how we  missed that since we were all watching the Syria and Ukranian situations so closely. Also, I didn't see it but I read that at some point Elsie Stefanik went after Adam Schiff for his mischaracterization of the July 25th phone call. As I said, what an imagination these people have. It's beyond me why Nancy did not relieve the compromised Mr Schiff of this assignment and appoint someone else with more gravitas. 

Furthermore...they had 3 weeks behind closed doors to rehearse and get their stories straight. Three weeks to streamline but no, they dragged it out. In one hour, Mr Taylor could not answer, as in "he bit his tongue" at least 3 times. He was a regular bobblehead. I wish I counted how many times in the 1 hr I watched, Mssrs Kent and Taylor stated they had no knowledge.

This impeachment hoax has imploded faster than any other hoax they have tried. It took one day for the Democrat party to look even dumber than I thought they were. My evil side sorta hopes they come up with another hoax. It makes for GREAT Trump fundraising.

34be745ac5d5d9d6.png?1573768130