Breaking News In Johnson City

You Never Know

I think I'd like to hear a few details about this sooner rather than later. I have a really long weekend of driving ahead of me. 

Thanks Toup. :) Any idea if the vehicle actually crashed or did they pull over to cause this situation? You know, I see vehicles pulled over all of the time. Most are just texting. Last week I drove by a car whose 4 ways were on but I didn't see anyone in the vehicle.  I figured the driver had car trouble. An hour later, coming back through, the police were breaking into the car and now I'm sorry I didn't stop to look inside.

Last month when my car broke down in the middle of nowhere...every vehicle that came by stopped to help. At least 20 people. #NICE PEOPLE LIVE HERE!

f2tSeponsdo4rmedn
  · 

PRESS RELEASE
MURDER ARREST
On 7/24/2020, the Johnson City Police Department responded to a one car motor vehicle crash on State Route 17 at Exit 70N. Officers located a vehicle in the grassy area off of the shoulder of the roadway and found a deceased male in the vehicle. After a preliminary investigation, officers determined that the deceased male occupant appeared to have sustained injuries consistent with gunshot and stab wounds.
Responding officers also located a second male, Brandon M. Rose, age 25, of Endicott, hiding nearby in a brushy wooded area.
After an investigation, Johnson City Police Detectives arrested and charged Rose with the following:
Murder in the Second Degree, Class A Felony
Criminal Possession of a Firearm, Class B Felony
Rose is being held at the Johnson City Police Department pending arraignment.
The Johnson City Police were assisted by the New York State Police, the New York State Police Forensic Investigation Unit, the Broome County District Attorney’s Office, the Broome County Sheriff’s Office, and the Broome County Sheriff’s Academy Recruits.

31 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

After some digging online Here is a link to the alleged killers Facebook , real piece of work 

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.rose.336

I couldn't really see much because I don't have a FB. He has a 4 year degree from Lemoyne. That's a good school. Allegedly murdering somebody on a Friday morning, what the heck? 

Thanks Stray ^^^ and 92  :)

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Brandon rose (alleged killer on far right) and victim know as “Quan” is on his left. It turns out that the killer was friends with his victim at some point based on my investigation 

Brandon’s parents live on Magnolia drive in endicott, my guess is that they have some money for sufficient legal rep.

Who owned the car that the killing happened in?

A relative is a JC police officer, after seeing this story on the news last night, I called him to check in.  He shared two very interesting things with me.  1.  A JCPD cop recently overdosed and quietly resigned (I missed the press release on that one?), and 2.  apparently all of the Jody Kennedy posts on BCVoice have caused a shit storm at the station.  Perhaps even a few phone calls were even made to BCVoice management to "go easy" on Jody.

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I would have to guess that Quan realized he was going on a one way trip.  He grabbed the steering wheel to crash the car and get away.  Unfortunately his plan did not work and he was shot and killed.

You could be right but my theory is that Quan was driving which was the plan Brandon had because it distracted him from being attacked but I’m just speculating at this point. if someone did a foil request to get the criminal complaint I’m sure it would say 

1 hour ago, SU75 said:

A relative is a JC police officer, after seeing this story on the news last night, I called him to check in.  He shared two very interesting things with me.  1.  A JCPD cop recently overdosed and quietly resigned (I missed the press release on that one?),

I’ve heard that happens a lot with the guys that go undercover and end up getting too far deep