Solak censored by Twitter?

Solak Supporter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m a follower of his. Don’t see anything on there that would set off a red flag. Then again, he ain’t exactly left leaning. Nowadays that’s enough to get you flagged on Twitter. Repeatedly posting duplicate or near-duplicate content (links or tweets) can flag you. For some reason, he does that on occasion. Only reason I can think of. 

9 hours ago, DanCooper said:

My guess is Solak “slandered” Rich David or Weitsman. Parler is looking better and better.

It isn't slander if it is true. All the facts show Rich David is a useful idiot of the corrupt political machine. Somebody prove me wrong. He has one goal and that is to live off the tits of the taxpayers for life. Has no idea what earning a living through humble labor even means. 

1 hour ago, WolfMan said:

You can keep on waiting for all I care.

Do you really expect me to spend hours to sift through all content I can find by John to find examples? LMBFGAO!

How long would it take you to find a couple of examples?  A couple of minutes?

There are no examples.  You just made that up.

You are just a liar.

Whack job Emily Jablon (@JablonIsFederal)

just tweeted this....

Yo @Twitter you deactivated the wrong account. @binghamtondaily would of cooperated had he known the tweet from august was such a big deal. Doing this in Nov to suspend some1 for election 🗳 is nothing but a nazi terrorists tactic used to silence opposing political media. Pls fix

I’d embed the tweet but she has her settings where guy can’t copy and share the actual tweet. 

She’s one god damn nut case!

3 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

Whack job Emily Jablon (@JablonIsFederal)

just tweeted this....

Yo @Twitter you deactivated the wrong account. @binghamtondaily would of cooperated had he known the tweet from august was such a big deal. Doing this in Nov to suspend some1 for election 🗳 is nothing but a nazi terrorists tactic used to silence opposing political media. Pls fix

I’d embed the tweet but she has her settings where guy can’t copy and share the actual tweet. 

She’s one god damn nut case!

You know what they say about the crazy ones?! 😉 

Is Emily “Solak Supporter” on BCVoice?  And the most important question of all...Is JFB getting any of....nvm 🤢 

6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Is Emily “Solak Supporter” on BCVoice?  And the most important question of all...Is JFB getting any of....nvm 🤢 

I'm sure she lurks on here. She claims she dated actor Jay Thomas for a few years. lol

Good morning. :) I had a chat with Miss Jablon yesterday. She is very concerned (as we all are) about Mr Solak and his twitter status. If I am understanding things correctly she states he was reported for posting photos on twitter without the permission of the people he linked. She believes this was timed to prevent Mr Solak from disseminating information he may or may not have regarding our own local election results or process'.

For some reason she is under the impression that the posters on BCV do not care for the likes of John From Binghamton. I assured her we all go way back to the glory days of city hall and that Mr Solak has been the tax payers watchdog for years, a service we all are eternally grateful for.

She would like to post on BCV but cannot get approved. She is taking this very personally. I told her it's has always been that way, it took months of posting as guest before BTK approved my account. :) 

5 hours ago, ginger said:

Good morning. :) I had a chat with Miss Jablon yesterday. She is very concerned (as we all are) about Mr Solak and his twitter status. If I am understanding things correctly she states he was reported for posting photos on twitter without the permission of the people he linked. She believes this was timed to prevent Mr Solak from disseminating information he may or may not have regarding our own local election results or process'.

For some reason she is under the impression that the posters on BCV do not care for the likes of John From Binghamton. I assured her we all go way back to the glory days of city hall and that Mr Solak has been the tax payers watchdog for years, a service we all are eternally grateful for.

She would like to post on BCV but cannot get approved. She is taking this very personally. I told her it's has always been that way, it took months of posting as guest before BTK approved my account. :) 

Could have resulted from a local issue, but could presage a far wider coming scheme to gag unapproved, dissenting voices.

I don't know but I said to Emily, he has 2 other twitter accounts...why doesn't he post on one of those ...if he wants...he did say he was getting tired.

:) She thought I was Ginny Weedon ... I wish! lol  I told her I'm not that clever and I don't post under any other name.

1 minute ago, rightorwrong said:

I don't believe his Twitter account is available.  I haven't seen it in days.

You can still click through to read it directly.

What the heck did he post?

On 11/26/2020 at 11:55 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Did we learn nothing from that scene in "Gone Girl"?

84c20c3b-9fb3-4784-8ccb-c15889205f4e.gif