N.Y. Assembly to Investigate Cuomo’s Impeachment

thomas

On Monday, Kim D-Queens, stated that Cuomo must be held accountable for his decisions, out-of-control bullying and abusive behavior. This came after Kim claimed the governor threatened his career if he didn’t withdraw his public statement on the scandal.

The assemblyman pointed out that he has a constitutional duty as an elected official to pursue impeachment following corrupt conduct, including Cuomo’s web of lies and pay-to-play schemes.

https://www.oann.com/n-y-assemblyman-ron-kim-calls-for-gov-cuomos-impeachment/

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kaz said:

Would that be the Democratic controlled NY Assembly it? Is that like when Cuomo 'authorized' an investigation into corruption in Albany?

Probably that idiot kid Skoufis...pretty sure O'Mara is the ranking republican.

Just now, ginger said:

Probably that idiot kid Skoufis...pretty sure O'Mara is the ranking republican.

And I'm putting plenty of ideas in his head...straight from BCV...lucky we have this as a reference...Thanks Garo.

3 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Handy Andy is probably negotiating his resignation. 

I will resign if you don't go after me for the sexual charges and not go after me for the nursing home deaths.

Did you see that photo of him walking around looking like Vincent Gigante? It's on my twitter but I can't find it now.

Found it...Love Lidia... :) the girl is a barracuda when it comes to the news.

23 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Everyone...except Lupardo, Garnar and the Broome Democrats?!?

BJoy sent out an email today condemning local dems for not demanding that Cuomo resign.   He did forget to mention Akshar who, as far as I know, has not asked for Cuomo's resignation.

Did Broome County receive the most covid 19 transfers from NYC to area hospitals? How many died and how many were discharged to our nursing homes? Those numbers are going to be investigated. Were they trying to kill us all or just republican counties?

Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax TV: Cuomo 'Should Stick to His Guns'

Let there be a full investigation. And if nothing more comes out, these sexual allegations are not enough to deprive him and deprive the millions of voters who voted for him of his governorship."

The nursing home mandate and reported cover up are "quite different," Dershowitz did note, however.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/alan-dershowitz-andrew-cuomo-allegation-probe/2021/03/13/id/1013682/

7 'Cuomo Judges' May Save Governor From Removal

A just-completed Siena College Research Institute Poll found that among likely voters statewide, 35% believe he should leave office and 50% feel he should remain governor. Said Faso, "His fate will likely rest with the state attorney general special counsel looking into sex harassment allegations  and the US Attorney investigating the nursing home coverup."

https://www.newsmax.com/john-gizzi/cuomo-judges-impeachment/2021/03/16/id/1013947/