Sign in to follow this  
Marciano

Places to avoid- worst smelling people

With hot temperatures these next few days I’m trying to avoid places with the worst smelling people. What are these places?

Johnson City Walmart.

Any dollar store in the area, unless they’re in a nicer neighborhood.

At most community events the people smell very bad, Spiedie Fest is one of the worst.

You live in the city of Binghamton you get what you deserve  I can't wait to get out of broome

12 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Masai andrews

Add Thomas Gray to the mix also. The POS who assaulted John Solak and then started a GoFundMe and cashed in on it. Don’t miss his latest music video

Um Well, it was ok...not a hit...could be, needs work. I see he's got the sneer thing going. Here's my new fav on the rap scene...THIS is a radio hit...

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Add Thomas Gray to the mix also. The POS who assaulted John Solak and then started a GoFundMe and cashed in on it. Don’t miss his latest music video

He posted about ripping trump signs off private property, great guy

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

He posted about ripping trump signs off private property, great guy

Thomas Gray is a piece of shit. Most likely involved in the local drug trade to boot. He attacks John Solak and then cashes in through a GoFundMe. Said he was going to put the money to good use but apparently spent it on Ralph Lauren and making shitty music videos. Hope he tries to steal a Trump sign and gets the shock of his life like this guy:

Omg, reminds me of MADNED. 😊

21 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Terrible person. Terrible video. Exactly what has this guy accomplished that he presents and apparently views himself as especially insightful?

I think it's terrible Mr. Solak has been victim of several crimes these last couple years, but because of deals between Debra Gelson and PLOT, none of Mr. Solak's attackers are prosecuted after they are charged.