Josh Riley for Congress?

Mr. Met

Anyone know who this is? Just grew his hat in the ring for the Dems to go against Tenney (pending how they redo the district).

Endicott native apparently. Does he currently live here? 

So because he’s from Endicott and had grandparents who worked at EJ he knows what it takes to be a congressman apparently.

Based on a quick Google it seems he’s a former litigator and hasn’t been back in the area in quite some time. 

From his own LinkedIn account he hasn’t lived in Broome County (or even Upstate NY) since he graduated high school in 1999. Over 20 years ago. And he thinks he knows this area? No thanks. Just another opportunist.

Also- what is Mara Grace doing in his campaign video? That seems pretty inappropriate.  

5 hours ago, Joe Friday said:

From his own LinkedIn account he hasn’t lived in Broome County (or even Upstate NY) since he graduated high school in 1999. Over 20 years ago. And he thinks he knows this area? No thanks. Just another opportunist.

Also- what is Mara Grace doing in his campaign video? That seems pretty inappropriate.  

She can’t pick up her lawn signs, but she can watch this Washington, DC resident, who hasn’t lived here in two decades, declare his candidacy for congress.

DF8D9408-7C54-416C-A0A1-609D561A3E82.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tasker Bliss said:

She can’t pick up her lawn signs, but she can watch this Washington, DC resident, who hasn’t lived here in two decades, declare his candidacy for congress.

DF8D9408-7C54-416C-A0A1-609D561A3E82.jpeg

if you want to find out how to spend over $98 grand and lose an election Mara is your person, Mara is not well liked and it’s funny how she believes being plastered all over commercials will be a benefit for you? This is not helping at all, and yes she doesn’t want to pick up lawn Signs but somehow her opponents signs go missing, hmmmmm

Mara’s idea of being involved in the community is carting her kids back and fourth to Lacrosse practice, get a grip lady.

15 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

if you want to find out how to spend over $98 grand and lose an election Mara is your person, Mara is not well liked and it’s funny how she believes being plastered all over commercials will be a benefit for you? This is not helping at all, and yes she doesn’t want to pick up lawn Signs but somehow her opponents signs go missing, hmmmmm

Mara’s idea of being involved in the community is carting her kids back and fourth to Lacrosse practice, get a grip lady.

Very true, with campaign signage in tow.

This guy worked on the staff of 100% crook Libidiot Al Franken as an attorney, then went into a swamp law firm.  It is completely laughable that an attorney, who has spent the last 20 some years working in the swamp of DC is coming to Binghamton to claim "he's for the working man".  Ummmm note to self Riley, it was the Dems and their policies they started implementing in the 60s that destroyed the NYS economy.  It's laughable when you hear him say "corporate greed ruined IBM" in Endicott.  No it was all the onerous regulations, and obscene property taxes that were imposed on not only IBM, but EJ, and many other companies in the area.  Why did Dick's move to Pittsburgh?  Same reasons.   He also railed against Wall St. in his ad, well who does Wall St. give most of their contributions to?  Yep Dems.  The economy in Broome won't be coming back anytime soon, and that means in the next 100 years.  Im sure Mara in the ad so there will be a "congressional staff" job in the future!!! 

As far as I know, no one from Broome County has represented us in Congress for more than 150 years (D S Dickinson). 

We are always put into a district where we are over powered by an outsider.  Mo Hiinchey, Brindisi or Claudia. 

Riley doesn't have a chance.  Someone from out of town will knock him out in the dem primary.

The infrastructure money...sure...another payday for the likes of an Alain Kaloyeros or the other moghuls (sp). Jobs? Swear to God the same 4 guys have been working on I88 for the last 4 years and it's not going to done this year either. My back is killing me and I've lost so much money in vehicle repairs from that hot mess.

The money will disappear just like the THRIVE billion.  Whatever they actualize will be done half assed because democrats can't do anything right the first time as evidenced by...oh this, for one...

https://www.wnyc.org/story/tappan-zee-bridge-bolts-breaking-albany-times-union-investigation/ 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Met said:

What better way to combat inflation that is out of control than to flood the economy with MORE printer money with this infrastructure bill. 

Yesterday I paid $32.00 for 2 Delmonicos..1.9 lbs. Yes they were certified angus. I could have went cheaper and spent $24.00 for the generic beef but when you want a steak.. I will get lunch/breakfast tomorrow out of it. I know I shouldn't shop when my iron is low.. :)  Last time that happened I was in Maines and bought this huge bag of spinach and only ate half of it.