Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Hey ginger, in order to search court cases in Broome County court you have to go to the Broome county clerk website and input that case number. It came up for me

No point in explaining to Ginger, he/she in purposely pulling the topic elsewhere with their nonsense. Although does pique my interest a little that it has been a while since John Solak has posted about his buddy Emily and all those false claims he so adamantly claimed were true. All those legal issues that we’re headed in Rich Davids direction that never happened. Then you have ginger here kind of backpedaling with their Emily support. The things that make you go hmm. 
Emily ruined a lot of Johns credibility, or what very little was left to begin with should I say🤣

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Just further proves how uncontrollable she is. Unstable. Watching this unfold day by day just makes me realize how sad it is for those out there struggling to get others help and how deep rooted mental illness can consume people. 

Yes I agree but when it steps into criminal intent territory people like her need to face consequences and I hope the courts handle that 

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Hey ginger, in order to search court cases in Broome County court you have to go to the Broome county clerk website and input that case number. It came up for me

Thank you. I usually don't have great luck navigating that site but I'll try after dinner.

I was at Price Chopper and CVS today..OUCH. $$$ 

37 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Well it looks like someone didn’t have a great meeting with their attorney today lol

Lol that's not what it looks like to me. 

It looks like Emily has discovered the law library. Is it still in the Court House? Lol, that'll keep her off the phone for a while.

The readers digest is a lot faster..it gives you the cases and explains them to you.

I'm on a double tonight and won't have time to look at anything I wanted to read.. sorry but I need a nap before work.

Have a good week everyone.

11 minutes ago, ginger said:

Lol that's not what it looks like to me. 

It looks like Emily has discovered the law library. Is it still in the Court House? Lol, that'll keep her off the phone for a while.

The readers digest is a lot faster..it gives you the cases and explains them to you.

I'm on a double tonight and won't have time to look at anything I wanted to read.. sorry but I need a nap before work.

Have a good week everyone.

You’re the same person that said she’s a child 

You don’t know what you are talking about, Emily posted a email she sent to Ron Benjamin her lawyer today on Facebook where she said she was looking forward to meeting with him today. Looks like her meeting didn’t go too well for her with such a pleasant caption is what I’m reading on her post

4 hours ago, Factchecker said:

No point in explaining to Ginger, he/she in purposely pulling the topic elsewhere with their nonsense. Although does pique my interest a little that it has been a while since John Solak has posted about his buddy Emily and all those false claims he so adamantly claimed were true. All those legal issues that we’re headed in Rich Davids direction that never happened. Then you have ginger here kind of backpedaling with their Emily support. The things that make you go hmm. 
Emily ruined a lot of Johns credibility, or what very little was left to begin with should I say🤣

Ginger has long been on this site in a variety of threads. Solak been out front on local issues for decades.

Since December 2021 you have posted almost exclusively in threads involving our soon to be State Senator, in whom you are either heavily invested emotionally, or in whose campaign you are an intensely committed operative.

Still can’t understand why a campaign with almost no chance of losing wants attention called to this matter, or why the Senator didn’t just marry the girl from Sidney to avoid this kind of scenario.

4 hours ago, Factchecker said:

It’s obvious the narrative with Ginger and her posts about Emily. Ginger seems to be the only person on BCVoice to go out of their way to defend Emily and I noticed that John Solak is the only person on social media that will go out of their way to defend Emily Jablon . Coincidence?

6 hours ago, Bingking said:

She sooo sloppy ! She even posted a text message she sent her mom beggining to use a public defender lol. She’s pathetic with her bs stories  

Emily Jablon plots new strategy. 

Local artist assembles legal dream team.

Fact checker is right about Solak losing credibility fast! This is nothing more than Bullshit, I’m shocked he can’t see through her lies lol. If Emily was beggiging her mom to use a public defender instead of Ron Benjamin and she was posting online today that she was going to see Ron Benjamin then this is no Legal Dream Team. Someone explain to me when Ron Benjamin became a dream team. 

9 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Ima email his lawyer and let him know he’s doing better” after ranting about him above th

She just emailed rich David’s attorney today about rich David and how she is suing her own mother Calling her a criminal and how everything is her fault and yet Emily is forcing herself to move in with her parents. Who the hell does she think she is? Every month it’s like when she has her period she always claims rich is buying the property Lol her parents need to get tough or roll over 

12 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Are her social media accounts still active? I don't even check anymore because half the time I can't decipher her rants. 

Only her Instagram. But since yesterday she's only posted on there 2-3 times.  Her parent's must have put their foot down on her social media finally.  I'm just surprised she hasn't been arrested again.

19 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Are her social media accounts still active? I don't even check anymore because half the time I can't decipher her rants. 

Yes her Facebook is active as of last night and I noticed she posted a text message from her mother stating that Ron Benjamin is going to press criminal charges on her for her constant email communications to him and how she is threatening him with his law license and her mother considering to revoke her bond. Ouch.

https://www.facebook.com/6900533/posts/10104748727803280/?d=n

When will Mike Korchak grab his balls and make Miss. Jablon face the music for her actions with continued third party contact being committed over and over . She was arrested for contacting David’s attorney and every day she continues to do it including today and the day before … shame!

Lol hearing Emily talk about her truck being stolen but admitting her parents CCTV doesn’t show anyone stealing it and I’m seeing posts on some Public Facebook page about her of how happy she was when the insurance company said her mini cooper was she totaled and yet it was mysteriously vandalized.. She was soo happy she even posted about how she made $94 dollars off it, yes $94 dollars lol and all this time wondering how someone like Emily could total 3 cars in 2 years according to Susan on her Social media page . Between that and her checks randomly being cashed but Emily reporting it a month after they were cashed is telling but somehow it was a mysterious person she blames on Rich David of course makes you wonder how much money was involved 

Some local gossip that I heard is that Emily allegedly took her mothers car from her without pets mission and it went missing and when the police zeroed in on Emily for whatever information I hear the police had on her, her mother didn’t wanna press charges. Similar to when she posted a text message from her father demanding she returns one of their car’s. I would post it here since I have a screen shot of it but I am having a hard time uploading it on the site

Criminal lol

On 3/7/2022 at 10:33 AM, ginger said:

Lol Rachel when I saw the mirror I figured she just accidentally spilled some Covergirl on it when she was putting on her make up.

It's grout. The stuff she uses to tile with. It comes in powdered form and you have to mix it. 

Emily is very lucky that a rich David has Not filed a lawsuit against her for slander libel defamation and a slew of other claims that he has on her and although one could argue that she’s judgment proof because she has no income or assets he could go after the home that’s in her name on Mill Street as that would be an asset and he can easily file a Lien on her home. From what I’m hearing Rich David is considering all legal avenues but he would be making a mistake doing it prior to the upcoming election. she owes him a big apology lol

2 hours ago, Bingking said:

Emily is very lucky that a rich David has Not filed a lawsuit against her for slander libel defamation and a slew of other claims that he has on her and although one could argue that she’s judgment proof because she has no income or assets he could go after the home that’s in her name on Mill Street as that would be an asset and he can easily file a Lien on her home. From what I’m hearing Rich David is considering all legal avenues but he would be making a mistake doing it prior to the upcoming election. she owes him a big apology lol

Almost 60 years ago, the US Supreme Court limited public figures’ ability to sue for slander/libel/defamation. So, “avenues” are not that readily available, and very practical reasons would dictate not going down such “avenues”, like having to answer paper discovery demands and having to be deposed under oath.

None of this ongoing train wreck was necessary. Our future state senator should have just stuck with his Southern Tier values, and  married the girl from Sidney. 

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

Almost 60 years ago, the US Supreme Court limited public figures’ ability to sue for slander/libel/defamation. So, “avenues” are not that readily available, and very practical reasons would dictate not going down such “avenues”, like having to answer paper discovery demands and having to be deposed under oath.

None of this ongoing train wreck was necessary. Our future state senator should have just stuck with his Southern Tier values, and  married the girl from Sidney. 

Correct however unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual maliceby knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.

He is not an elected official at this point in time so he can purse avenues if he wants I believe. 

14 hours ago, Bingking said:

Correct however unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual maliceby knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.

He is not an elected official at this point in time so he can purse avenues if he wants I believe. 

If he wants to be questioned under oath about using people for sex, denigrating them as “side pieces” and “fu** friends”, he sure can.

But how does calling attention to that kind of mindset and conduct appeal to women voters?

How are you and the other two posters incessantly keeping attention on this matter helping him promote his claimed Southern Tier values?

Shouldn’t he have confirmed his Southern Tier values by marrying the girl from Sidney, instead of using people for sex, and denigrating them as “side pieces” and “f**k friends?

57 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

of using people for sex, and denigrating them as “side pieces” and “f**k friends?

Everyone is well aware that it was a two-way street and many people are aware that she was using him for art funding , you can make this illusion that she is a victim when she was Not and as queenb said it was consensual. 

maybe you are confused by Ms. Jablon’s stories just like how she posted a “letter of engagement “ from an attorney which is meant for describing fees and services and yet she wants us to believe it is a contract between the two just like how she posted a consent to change attorney court document today that is of course edited and you can see under her attempt to blur the area where her attorney would sign and there are no signature if you zoom in.

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!