BCVoice

2022 BCVoice Election Poll: US House of Reps. NY-19  

91 members have voted

1. 1. US House of Reps. NY-19

• Marc Molinaro
    • Josh Riley
    • Other/Undecided

On 9/22/2022 at 8:21 PM, FormerSomeone said:

Daddy (b. 1912) taught me to never vote for anyone whose last name ends in "o" or "i".  (And, I am not joking - that was one of his pearls of wisdon handed down).  I'd be afraid to relate some of the more conteroversial others in today's media.

Well what if it was a female and her maiden name ended in a vowel but her married name didn't? How would you reconcile that if she was a good candidate?

Chatting with Molinaro today about how the current structures make people jump through hoops to obtain medical and disability benefits. He says it's abusive and people shouldn't need a lawyer to obtain help. I told him I thought the state was considering taking the mandates from property tax payers? We pay for everybody else and then when WE need help we have to beg. I'm not begging for my own money back if something happens to me. 

This is why he won't get my vote....... Too close to the the city of NYC We need a upstate runner to divide us from NYC I looked him up and he is being investigated . Does upstate NY need him? Not in my life time. But you all do what you think is right. People vote part line and I hate that. You people need to get your heads of your ass and do whats right

Hey snowman....................GFY!!!

Here are two things I know about Josh Riley............

He wants to kill unborn babies and he worked for one of the most despicable human beings to ever walk the planet.........Maurice Hinchey!

What a freakin upside down world we live in where the person that actually does NOT want to murder unborn babies is the BAD GUY!!!

So messed up!!!

Democrats................just absolute garbage people!!!

1 hour ago, WyattEarp62 said:

He wants to kill unborn babies and he worked for one of the most despicable human beings to ever walk the planet.........Maurice Hinchey!

What a freakin upside down world we live in where the person that actually does NOT want to murder unborn babies is the BAD GUY!!!

So messed up!!!

Josh also abandoned Broome County in 1999 and has zero vested interest here except being hand picked to run. A true phony. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 5:40 PM, WyattEarp62 said:

So messed up!!!

Hey asshole GFY you live in NYC why are you even on this forum, let alone be a so called admin? Draw a line on your atlas from Callicoon to Kingston thats down state We don't need downstate pollution

Results are about where one would expect. Broome makes up 25% of the total registered voters in the district and has a near 50/50 split in Rep and Dem registration, and the voting splits in Broome vs district-wide appear to be almost identical (51-49). If you win Broome, you win the district. Heard rumors Molinaro would move his residence from Dutchess to Broome County if he won the race. Smart move.

Wouldn't it be great if Mr Molinaro could get congressional funding to subsidize upstate incinerators so they don't have to take trash from NYC? 

You know, clean air matters. 🙂