Homer Brink Elementary After School Satan Club

UE MOM2

LOL Ginger. Hope all is well with you . My life since last June has been hospitals, physical therapy, a slew of doctors, home and bed and back to the hospitals. I have had that tube in my chest for antibiotics 3x a week at Wilson. I coded over at General and woke up in intensive care and the beat goes on. My nephew who was 36 died from Covid and then 2 months later my sister in law passed away from a stroke along with Covid. I swear to God if I never see another On Demand Show of Sister Wives or thousand pound sisters I am going to toss the TV out the window. Enough of the dribble ........... be careful driving those snowy roads.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

LOL Ginger. Hope all is well with you . My life since last June has been hospitals, physical therapy, a slew of doctors, home and bed and back to the hospitals. I have had that tube in my chest for antibiotics 3x a week at Wilson. I coded over at General and woke up in intensive care and the beat goes on. My nephew who was 36 died from Covid and then 2 months later my sister in law passed away from a stroke along with Covid. I swear to God if I never see another On Demand Show of Sister Wives or thousand pound sisters I am going to toss the TV out the window. Enough of the dribble ........... be careful driving those snowy roads.

I'm actually still home myself from the car accident last October. I still have contusions in my neck/collarbone and chest. I have another 6 weeks of pt. 

It can only get better MADD, I hope. 🙂

Have a cozy night. 

40 minutes ago, Independent said:

I’m wondering is this being supported with our TAX dollars???. If it is stop paying school taxes. Put it in  an escrow  account and have meetings to stop this rediculious nonsense. Never heard of anything so stupid in my life. That’s why this world is going to end in horrible way.

Happy Belated Birthday Indy and many more. Wait till the Rosicrucian's want their piece of the pie and satanists get into a broo ha ha with the roseys. It's time to pull or move the clubs off school property. No more school taxes in any school district  

20 minutes ago, ginger said:

I'm actually still home myself from the car accident last October. I still have contusions in my neck/collarbone and chest. I have another 6 weeks of pt. 

It can only get better MADD, I hope. 🙂

Have a cozy night. 

OMG Ginger. If you need anything let me know, The Mr. is my personal Uber and help our neighborhood of old farts ( not saying you and I are old farts). He's my slave hahaha so he will do what I ask. Feel better and rest yourself, 

1 hour ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

OMG Ginger. If you need anything let me know, The Mr. is my personal Uber and help our neighborhood of old farts ( not saying you and I are old farts). He's my slave hahaha so he will do what I ask. Feel better and rest yourself, 

Thanks. 🙂

15 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

I’m not a constitutional scholar, but I believe that the legal precedent is set.  My understanding is that if a school allows ANY religious group to use space it must allow ALL groups to do so.   That’s why i go back to the concept that this group is a massive troll by a group that doesn’t want religion in schools vs. those that do.  Homer Brink allows the religiously affiliated Good News Club to use space - as do other schools that the Satan group has requested space from (there are a bunch of these types of discussions on the internet).  If they are denied equal space - lawsuit which they will likely win.  If ME decides they don’t want the expense and trouble of a lawsuit and gets rid of Good News Club and also denies this group - win anyway.   As noted above, it is REALLY unfortunate that BOTH groups of adults are using children as pawns in their battle with each convinced that their side is the righteous side..   

The legal precedent has been set. Schools can exclude age inappropriate speech. The Board and parents need to take a strong stance that Satan and satanism are age inappropriate in elementary school. See how much the Satan parents are really ready to spend to put Satan in elementary school. See what judge is ready to rule Satan age appropriate for elementary school. The Satan parents may not have the juice, they may not find such a judge, and may give up if faced with strength, rather than ho hum resignation.

See no equivalence between the Good News parents and the  Satan parents. Satan parents just want to ruin everything for everyone, and feel really clever about it. The Good News parents are not similarly motivated.

9 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

The legal precedent has been set. Schools can exclude age inappropriate speech. The Board and parents need to take a strong stance that Satan and satanism are age inappropriate in elementary school. See how much the Satan parents are really ready to spend to put Satan in elementary school. See what judge is ready to rule Satan age appropriate for elementary school. The Satan parents may not have the juice, they may not find such a judge, and may give up if faced with strength, rather than ho hum resignation.

See no equivalence between the Good News parents and the  Satan parents. Satan parents just want to ruin everything for everyone, and feel really clever about it. The Good News parents are not similarly motivated.

Again, not a constitutional scholar but if you do a search you will find that these clubs are being approved across the country.  I doubt they would do so if they didn’t have to.  Again, this troll seems to be in response to religious groups of any type being allowed space in schools - specifically the Good News Club.  My understanding is that If one is allowed, all must be - beliefs of the group can’t be considered.  I haven’t actually heard that any parents have signed up for the Satan club, so it may just fade away - I’m sure that the school districts are hoping it will.  But there may be others in the community who would do so if for no other reason than to protest the allowance on any religious group in a public school.  There is at least a sizable minority who sincerely believe that religion should not be in a publicly funded building and that those trying to do so are the ones trying to “ruin it for everyone”.  The battle is between allowing religion in public school or not.  Being “the right” religion cannot be considered.  Again, it is unfortunate that adults on both sides are using children as pawns in their battle.  

I still think it's entirely abusive to subject your own child to ridicule by forcing them to attend this club. Familiarizing your child with Satan also abusive. Is that what they want? They want their child to be a "familiar"? 

I don't want to hear they want to attend. Kids do what their parents want. 

You think this is bad?  Years ago, Sheriff David Harder bowed to an "Atheist Group" to one of their complaints.  They came into visit some inmates one day and saw behind the glass as you walk through the Visitation doors a large religious figure of a Shepard.   It was donate by Carlene Bennett, wife of Russ Bennett that worked in Corrections for many years and had died of Stomach Cancer while still employed with Corrections.  After this 'Atheist Group" went to Sheriff Harder Office and complained about it, well wouldn't you know that Gutless Sheriff Harder had it taken out and moved upstairs somewhere in Administration Building.  Yep, what is our world coming to!?!  

And for you very few people that want to name a building or something after Sheriff David Harder, here is my suggesting.  Down to Otsiningo Park, there is a pile of "Dog Shit" on the ground down by the new outdoor stage they built.  Why don't you build a 12"x12" memorial around the pile of this dog shit! 

Thank god for Fred being elected, Newcomb would of been another Sheriff Harder 2.0 if not.

12 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Again, not a constitutional scholar but if you do a search you will find that these clubs are being approved across the country.  I doubt they would do so if they didn’t have to.  Again, this troll seems to be in response to religious groups of any type being allowed space in schools - specifically the Good News Club.  My understanding is that If one is allowed, all must be - beliefs of the group can’t be considered.  I haven’t actually heard that any parents have signed up for the Satan club, so it may just fade away - I’m sure that the school districts are hoping it will.  But there may be others in the community who would do so if for no other reason than to protest the allowance on any religious group in a public school.  There is at least a sizable minority who sincerely believe that religion should not be in a publicly funded building and that those trying to do so are the ones trying to “ruin it for everyone”.  The battle is between allowing religion in public school or not.  Being “the right” religion cannot be considered.  Again, it is unfortunate that adults on both sides are using children as pawns in their battle.  

Both sides are not the same.

Satan loves hearing people say they are the same.

Satan fears strength and resolve.

Like other things excluded from school despite court challenge, Satan is not age appropriate for elementary school students.

10 hours ago, ginger said:

I still think it's entirely abusive to subject your own child to ridicule by forcing them to attend this club. Familiarizing your child with Satan also abusive. Is that what they want? They want their child to be a "familiar"? 

I don't want to hear they want to attend. Kids do what their parents want. 

Definitely abusive, and one more reason to exclude such activity from school. 

We really shouldn't be surprised. We've been so complacent. We've let Chenango Forks get away with glorifying devils for decades. I'm with Solak Supporter. Satan is not proper subject matter for our youth. We should no longer allow minors in churches, lest they be exposed to these age inappropriate topics.

21 hours ago, CCColt said:

We really shouldn't be surprised. We've been so complacent. We've let Chenango Forks get away with glorifying devils for decades. I'm with Solak Supporter. Satan is not proper subject matter for our youth. We should no longer allow minors in churches, lest they be exposed to these age inappropriate topics.

Satan loves flippant remarks dismissive of the threat he poses to young minds. He loves those fancying themselves above good and evil mocking people not similarly inclined.

Exposure to Satan, and satanism seminars in elementary schools, and hearing anti-Satan exhortations and prayers in churches, are not analagous children’s activities.

2 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Satan loves flippant remarks dismissive of the threat he poses to young minds. He loves those fancying themselves above good and evil mocking people not similarly inclined.

Exposure to Satan, and satanism seminars in elementary schools, and hearing anti-Satan exhortations and prayers in churches, are not analagous children’s activities.

According to you.

How does Satan feel about democracy?

Democracy equals differences. It’s that simple. If you don’t want to hear them and you shut differences down, then there is no democracy.

This group doesn't define Satan as the same version that haunts you. Just like many people define God differently for their belief system. It's fine to claim that your version is the one true path, but the moment you force others to follow your path... that's not cool.

I'd rather not have this group in schools (which doesn't follow your version of Satanism, by the way) and I'd rather not have the Good News group, but the law is clear and settled. If you let outside groups use school facilities, that has to include religious groups. All religious groups, not just the ones you like. The benefits of allowing outside groups is a positive overall for the community, so that's the way it goes.

40 minutes ago, CCColt said:

According to you.

How does Satan feel about democracy?

Democracy equals differences. It’s that simple. If you don’t want to hear them and you shut differences down, then there is no democracy.

This group doesn't define Satan as the same version that haunts you. Just like many people define God differently for their belief system. It's fine to claim that your version is the one true path, but the moment you force others to follow your path... that's not cool.

I'd rather not have this group in schools (which doesn't follow your version of Satanism, by the way) and I'd rather not have the Good News group, but the law is clear and settled. If you let outside groups use school facilities, that has to include religious groups. All religious groups, not just the ones you like. The benefits of allowing outside groups is a positive overall for the community, so that's the way it goes.

Democracy is mob rule. Satan loves that.

This country is not a democracy. That word appears in the Constitution exactly zero times. The US is a constitutional federal republic. Satan hates that.

The law is not as clear and settled as you believe. Age inappropriate material can be excluded from schools. Deciding what is and is not age appropriate naturally involves judgment of what is right and wrong.

Basing such judgments on what is and is not cool is exceedingly unwise.

Wisdom is the key word here. ^^^ 

Don't do stupid shit to turn your child into a mental case... so Munchausens by proxy behavior...

But I'm sure there are plenty of elected officials who will disagree with me. Right? Why don't THEY speak up?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 12:43 PM, ginger said:

Wisdom is the key word here. ^^^ 

Don't do stupid shit to turn your child into a mental case... so Munchausens by proxy behavior...

But I'm sure there are plenty of elected officials who will disagree with me. Right? Why don't THEY speak up?

Wisdom is definitely needed. Instead, its wuss-dom led by head wuss in charge Jason Van Fossen, alleged school superintendent.

Like many gutless public officials, this vastly overpaid six figure sissy, and the other spineless dishrag school board members find it easier to wimper away from a good fight than challenge a judge to publicly declare Satanism suitable, age appropriate material for elementary school children.

What a pathetic disgrace he and they are.

When it comes to branding dissenting parents “domestic terrorists” and siccing the FBI on them, these slinking cowards act as if they are full of piss and vinegar, when they are really worthless empty shells of human beings.

F them all to hell.

The problem is... The "Good News Club" is a Christian organization that holds meetings / classes in public schools.  They filed, an won, a case in the SCOTUS which basically said that if the schools allow any clubs or community activities (ie pee wee football, basketball, little league, cub scouts, karate, etc etc etc etc) then the school CANNOT discriminate against any organization.  This club came to ME a couple of years ago apparently, lawyers in tow...   Now, in response to that, this other club has formed, there are about eleven nation wide chapters apparently.  They must be asked by a parent to come to the district and be guaranteed that their child will attend (from what I read on their web site).  If the district refuses the club they will be summarily sued, and summarily lose.  Only option is to allow them vs disallow all clubs/ activities to the school.  So basically, both of these two "clubs" are using elementary school kids as pawns in their political / idealogical disagreement.  Really a shame...   

22 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Has a portal to hell been opened yet? Has Satan himself appeared in Broome county?

Religion does not belong in public schools or government, and the “Satan Club” is merely pointing that out while laughing at the hypocrisy of a community. 

Satan loves religion haters.

Solak stands with the Founders, who believed the administration of governmental and religious affairs should be in separate hands, not in Satan’s idea that every religious expression should be extirpated from the public square.

18 hours ago, GTO said:

The problem is... The "Good News Club" is a Christian organization that holds meetings / classes in public schools.  They filed, an won, a case in the SCOTUS which basically said that if the schools allow any clubs or community activities (ie pee wee football, basketball, little league, cub scouts, karate, etc etc etc etc) then the school CANNOT discriminate against any organization.  This club came to ME a couple of years ago apparently, lawyers in tow...   Now, in response to that, this other club has formed, there are about eleven nation wide chapters apparently.  They must be asked by a parent to come to the district and be guaranteed that their child will attend (from what I read on their web site).  If the district refuses the club they will be summarily sued, and summarily lose.  Only option is to allow them vs disallow all clubs/ activities to the school.  So basically, both of these two "clubs" are using elementary school kids as pawns in their political / idealogical disagreement.  Really a shame...   

Satan loves those fancying themselves as “objective”, and just so above it all.

Solak stands in the gap left by gutless deserters, girded for battle against Satan’s army of child molesters.