Israel 2023

ginger

I'm holding the liberal pos New Yorkers accountable for this blood bath. I just saw a photo of a raped female that would make you puke. Blood everywhere. It says she's an Israeli soldier but she isn't dressed like one. Huge saturated blood on the seat of her sweatpants.

BIDEN, AOC, SCHUMER, HOCHUL

THE BEAST IS ON THE PROWL.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

An old Texas adage is, “Fuck around, and find out.”

The “heroic” “Palestinian” “resistance” just fucked around.

Very soon they will find out.

We should have dropped half a dozen bombs on them immediately. WTH... CHUCK SCHUMER...HAKEEM JEFFRIES and all the rest. ..

Just now, GTO said:

IDF is going to change the map for the foreseeable future.  There was no good end game for the palestinians here, truly... F around and Find Out as stated above.   Play dumb games, win dumb prizes as I always say...  

I just read this comment online... not my original but sure does seem appropriate... 

"Biden has already released $6 billion to Iran. Also $100's of billions in weapons and a major air base to the Taliban to attack us. I don't know how much you must help your enemies to be guilty of treason, but this must surely be close."

6 hours ago, thomas said:

Hope they can determine if a migrant is a Hamas member when they vet each migrant.

I agree that this is a concern after watching all of the loonies in NYC yesterday dancing in the street. One was holding the Nazi flag up on her phone. One kid didn't believe me that the Palestinians were dancing in the streets and passing candy to the kids on 9/11. I had to pull up the video and he STILL argued with me that it was one video of a few people. 

That's because the videos have been scrubbed...no matter, it's burned into my brain. 

23 years later and what do you think those kiddies were doing 2 days ago? They'd be about 30-35 now. What do you think they're capable of doing here in NYS? 

I just saw a video of Gaza with the power out and yet, they still had the call to prayer. I don't know how that loudspeaker is still working but I want it shut down.

The damage I've seen thus far looks (SHRUG) not bad enough. We need to drop at least half a dozen bombs over there and shut that freaking loudspeaker down, HOW DARE THEY! 

On 10/7/2023 at 12:00 PM, ginger said:

I'm holding the liberal pos New Yorkers accountable for this blood bath. I just saw a photo of a raped female that would make you puke. Blood everywhere. It says she's an Israeli soldier but she isn't dressed like one. Huge saturated blood on the seat of her sweatpants.

BIDEN, AOC, SCHUMER, HOCHUL

THE BEAST IS ON THE PROWL.

She wasn't a soldier. She was one of the girls who was at a music festival for PEACE. 

Raped her, stripped her, dragged through the streets then set her on fire. 

18 minutes ago, ginger said:

She wasn't a soldier. She was one of the girls who was at a music festival for PEACE. 

Raped her, stripped her, dragged through the streets then set her on fire. 

Don’t forget they filmed and livestreamed it to their friends as inspiration and to show pride in their atrocities. 

Hamas is a latter day Einsatzgruppen, and will meet a similar fate.

I came across several pictures in an article I wish I hadn't read, but I think everyone needs to see them. Will you want to? No. Will you have a better understanding of the horror that's happening there? Yes. These savages are brutally murdering infants and children in mass numbers. Murdering them right in their beds and carseat with the photo evidence to back it up. I don't think the US is solely responsible for assisting but these disgusting Hamas fighters need to be wiped off the map, along with Hezbollah and any other neighboring terrorist organization. 

Speaking of the rallies in the states... I also saw, on Newsmax I believe, that France is laying down the law and putting a stop to all protests in support of a known terrorist organization, it's illegal there to publicly support these scumbags. 

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

I came across several pictures in an article I wish I hadn't read, but I think everyone needs to see them. Will you want to? No. Will you have a better understanding of the horror that's happening there? Yes. These savages are brutally murdering infants and children in mass numbers. Murdering them right in their beds and carseat with the photo evidence to back it up. I don't think the US is solely responsible for assisting but these disgusting Hamas fighters need to be wiped off the map, along with Hezbollah and any other neighboring terrorist organization. 

Speaking of the rallies in the states... I also saw, on Newsmax I believe, that France is laying down the law and putting a stop to all protests in support of a known terrorist organization, it's illegal there to publicly support these scumbags. 

It’s horrible and burning homes down and killing families. Israel needs to go in and finish the job once and for all. Based on the videos and info I have been viewing it looks like this will be happening. Iran needs to have their 6 billion re-freezed and this administration may not do that 

Mr Solak just posted that SUNY is having a rally for the Palestinians at 1pm tomorrow. 

I'm guessing none have read Eichmann yet. Too busy learning 8th grade English.

17 hours ago, ginger said:

Mr Solak just posted that SUNY is having a rally for the Palestinians at 1pm tomorrow. 

I'm guessing none have read Eichmann yet. Too busy learning 8th grade English.

I urge every faith based student to refrain from attending this rally in protest. I have zero doubt they would execute you or me, if given half a chance. I know because they told me so. They are brainwashed. You can not negotiate with murderous terrorists. 

This is my pinned tweet on twitter. TAKE HEED AND STAY AWAY.

6 hours ago, ginger said:

If I read one more time about "both sides"....

THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY HERE.

Media is showing, once again, how dishonest and stupid they are.

Hamas is a sociopathic death cult. In one of their murderous heartbeats they would do to America what they have done to Israel, including to “journalists”.

Each and every one of its members should be terminated, with prejudice.

3 hours ago, DanCooper said:

John was (assuming still is) live on X at the campus, with young genocidal marxists.

I saw. Here's one from one of my twitter guys. His daughter attends. I remember how worried he was when she was accepted but he knew they have a strong Hillel community.

So, illegals get free bus rides and airplane rides to their destinations but AMERICAN CITIZENS TRAPPED IN ISRAEL.. have to sign a promissory note to pay if pur government comes to rescue them.

This president needs to be impeached immediately. I've heard enough.

Gotta say the incompetence here is stunning. Ron DeSantis and house rep Cory Mills have gone ahead and rescued Americans stuck over in Israel while President Biden and Chuck Schumer created this drama and placed ALL of those lives at risk with their big freaking mouths. Why couldn't they quietly go get our people who are stranded? What the HELL do we pay them for? 

If any inaction calls for an impeachment, it's this ONE THING. That the democrats persistently put lives at risk. I'm done with it. 

12 hours ago, ginger said:

So, illegals get free bus rides and airplane rides to their destinations but AMERICAN CITIZENS TRAPPED IN ISRAEL.. have to sign a promissory note to pay if pur government comes to rescue them.

This president needs to be impeached immediately. I've heard enough.

*Don’t forget monthly loaded debit cards ($2200) from Uncle Sam.