Israel 2023

ginger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these protesters unaware Americans have been murdered and are being held hostage? 

How about Harvey Stenger? Does he have anything to say about the HOSTAGES? 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Are these protesters unaware Americans have been murdered and are being held hostage? 

How about Harvey Stenger? Does he have anything to say about the HOSTAGES? 

These protesters are America haters. So it’s America’s fault.

Stenger is silent, because protesters are “cool”, and America is “uncool”, way “uncool” man.

I don't know how many times I said to people on twitter to shut the hell up. Stop giving our enemy aid and comfort with your rallies and parading around while we have American lives to rescue.

Especially the politicians..Ilhan. Rashida, Schumer Nadler and idiot President Biden. Especially the foreigners...I don't know who the hell they think they are but you'd better not give them the right to vote.

I just read on twitter...don't know if it's true or not...that President Biden plans to bring 250,000 Palestinians to the US.

AS IF we don't already have our hands full. 

How about you bring our hostages home first? They are the priority here. Do we have to wait for Trump to be reelected like we had to wait for Reagan in 1979 to get the Iranian Hostages home? 

Ever see what became of the US embassy in Tehran? The Iranians turned it into a ghoulish museum. If it's true Hamas is a proxy for Iran then Biden is just importing terrorism. He needs to be impeached.

https://images.app.goo.gl/m9148zavVBqXQE3d6

Post edit...Looks like the House introduced the Gaza Act, meant to prevent Biden from importing the palestinians. Swear to God if Chuck and Gillibrand don't sign on there's going to be hell to pay.

So, it's not really about oppression, it's really about Jihad. I don't want to hear another word about their dead babies. We need to have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY in place from admitting these brainwashed people to the US.

and here we have the Future Jihaddists of America....All of the politicians keep saying "there's no room for HATE in America...then stop inporting them.

Students want a Cornell University history professor fired after he called Hamas' deadly terrorist attacks 'exhilarating' and 'energizing'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/students-want-a-cornell-university-history-professor-fired-after-he-called-hamas-deadly-terrorist-attacks-exhilarating-and-energizing/ar-AA1imMwK?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=2ec60d4bfb28417283f33ca2ade609ff&ei=8

CLIVE, Iowa (Reuters) - Donald Trump promised on Monday that if elected president again he will bar immigrants who support Hamas from entering the U.S. and send officers to pro-Hamas protests to arrest and deport immigrants who publicly support the Palestinian militant group.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pledges-to-expel-immigrants-who-support-hamas-ban-muslims-from-the-u-s/ar-AA1intnF?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=c61e8b7b23bf4d81a5daff29883ff3bc&ei=25

Rubio to introduce Senate resolution canceling visas for Hamas supporters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rubio-to-introduce-senate-resolution-canceling-visas-for-hamas-supporters/ar-AA1inBbP?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=35c6bc70f846496787801829ec644d25&ei=29

• 2 weeks later...

You know...we keep seeing these same scenarios over and over again. Going back to Brett Weinstein and Evergreen College...getting hunted down like an animal in the parking lot while the faculty is held hostage in the library to supposed protests at Wegmans where customers and employees have to barricade themselves.

Watching the disgusting students at Cooper Union. I'd like to know what Harvey Stengers plan is?  Is he, like the president of Evergreen, telling law enforcement to stand down? What's the plan?

LOOK FAMILIAR? Banging on the windows...just like at Wegmans.

Funny I can't find the BCV Evergreen thread I started a few years ago...here's an interview for context. note he states the students blocked the doorways and they had to find an alternative entrance, Should have busted some heads IMO.

https://youtu.be/_j9nFced_eo?si=6cJWXGtpXbVd0E8t

More rioting. This time at Tulane. The president needs to address this.

You have a right to seek redress from your government, not your fellow classmates. That's why we HAVE a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC. 

It's not a difficult concept.

4 hours ago, ginger said:

More rioting. This time at Tulane. The president needs to address this.

You have a right to seek redress from your government, not your fellow classmates. That's why we HAVE a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC. 

It's not a difficult concept.

Constitutional federal republic is more precise.

Saw one of these pathetic “protests” at the University of Florida on Tuesday. 100 attendees, tops. Misinformed, mutants, miscreants and misfits all.

Veterans Day is Saturday November 11th. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to show the disrespectful miscreants there's more of us than there is of them? 

Looks like the parade is in Endicott at 12:30. 

On 10/26/2023 at 5:02 PM, ginger said:

Seriously? I just checked my twitter and...

WHAT'S GOING ON AT SUNY RIGHT NOW? 

So. (Hands in hips, tapping my toe.)   

What do you hear, what do you know?

Good morning all, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful sunshiny day. 

Only checking in to see if the false accusations of islamist supporters have started there yet. You know, little yjings like getting national reporting of a noose being hung on doors and that sort of thing. If not it should be in a couple days.

Read that NYC is beginning to bus illegals to other cities. Ya reckon Binghampton will have more NYC rejects as has been done in the past? How much will local politicians make thiis time when it happens?

Have any Jews or Christians started wearing yellow ribbons on their chest?

Thats all,only checking in to be sure everyone is Safe and Well.

Stay Safe, Stay AMERICAN.

On 10/26/2023 at 3:48 PM, ginger said:

Funny I can't find the BCV Evergreen thread I started a few years ago...here's an interview for context. note he states the students blocked the doorways and they had to find an alternative entrance, Should have busted some heads IMO.

https://youtu.be/_j9nFced_eo?si=6cJWXGtpXbVd0E8t

JEEEEEEZ, that hey hey ho ho thing has been around since the 60s.