Breaking News - Port Dickinson Police Officer in Critical Condition

Guest Guest

Guest MAYGODFORGIVEYOU
It's all part of the culture of irresponsibility and entitlement. If you live Port Dick/ Hillcrest, you either know what I am talking about, or are part of the problem.

god will bless me because I deserve it

God WILL bless you -because you need it.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if that happens, there is no GOD. this guy deserves to feel at least half the pain the cop and his family feel. this scum should go to attica for atleast 25 years. i know he and his family are probably laughing thinking that their assocaition with the police will keep him from prison. i don't think so. i can only HOPE not. do not forget he killed one of their BROTHERS. let's see how tight that family is or will they let a free beer come between doing the right thing or letting the scum go free. and yes PR you are scum and so is your entire alcohol dealing family.

Who he killed should not matter. A cops life is no important than anyone elses. He should get punished to the full extent the law provides

I think we need some new county court judges. Does anybody know who the judge was in this case? Unfortunately judges are not being firm enough throughout the US lately...look at all of the people who have been let go on bail and have either fled or commited more crimes lately. Judges need to be much more strict.

From PSB,

Patrick "Bones" Fitzgerald, 30, of Center Street, Town of Fenton, was released following a bail conference before Broome County Judge Martin E. Smith.

This really surprises me, seeing that I have heard many people say that Smith i a very strict juge and one of the best we have.

I dont think people are trying to say they are perfect and have never made mistakes. What I think is trying to be conveyed is that he needs to be held accountable for his actions...no matter what the circumstances were.

Guest country girl2
From PSB,

Patrick "Bones" Fitzgerald, 30, of Center Street, Town of Fenton, was released following a bail conference before Broome County Judge Martin E. Smith.

This really surprises me, seeing that I have heard many people say that Smith i a very strict juge and one of the best we have.

I am very surprised by this also.

Guest Guest
From PSB,

truth be known, smith was probably DRUNK himself...he is an alocoholic. ask anyone at VESTAL HILLS COUNTRY CLUB

Guest Stop DWI
YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE THAT HE DID NOT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. HAVE ONE BEER, YOU MAY BE OK, HAVE ANOTHER AND THINGS START TO CHANGE WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT, THEN AFTER THAT, HE MAY THINK HE'S OK WHEN IN FACT HE IS NOT.

Don't drink and drive, you may kill someone! The choice is yours, just get ready to pay the piper when you get caught! No sympathy here pal, he'd just better hope I don't get picked for the jury! I'm sick of drunks destroying families and taking lives, they are murders!

Guest Guest
From PSB,

Juge Smith does liquid lunches at Tom & Martys .. Goes bak to work and will send someone to prison for D.W.I. . , WHILE HE DRUNK ON THE COURT ROOM BENCH..

if that happens, there is no GOD. this guy deserves to feel at least half the pain the cop and his family feel. this scum should go to attica for atleast 25 years. i know he and his family are probably laughing thinking that their assocaition with the police will keep him from prison. i don't think so. i can only HOPE not. do not forget he killed one of their BROTHERS. let's see how tight that family is or will they let a free beer come between doing the right thing or letting the scum go free. and yes PR you are scum and so is your entire alcohol dealing family.

I can honestly say that the family would never count on any kind association w/ anyone to keep Bones from prison. If anything, they are all hoping that they are going to wake up soon and that this was the biggest nightmare they could ever have imagined.

THIS MUST BE BRUNO POSTING UNDER GUEST. YOU ARE SICK. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE, INCLUDING SAINT BRUNO, KNOW THAT ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE? YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE THAT HE DID NOT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. HAVE ONE BEER, YOU MAY BE OK, HAVE ANOTHER AND THINGS START TO CHANGE WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT, THEN AFTER THAT, HE MAY THINK HE'S OK WHEN IN FACT HE IS NOT. BRUNO ACTS AS THOUGH HE HAS NEVER HAD A DRINK. HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A CAR WITH SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN DRINKING. GOSH, HE IS PERFECT AND EVERYONE HE EVER COMES INTO CONTACT WITH IS PERFECT BECAUSE HE'S SO PERFECT THAT HE WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH SOMEONE WHO WASN'T PERFECT. WHERE ARE ALL THESE PERFECT PEOPLE? ARE THEY ALL THE COPS THAT DRINK AT RELIEF PITCHER? AND THEN DRIVE? TELL ME, BRUNO, WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PERFECT FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT NEVER MADE OR MAKE BAD DECISIONS. LET ME SAY, I DO NOT KNOW FITZGERALD BUT I DID KNOW OF ALDO. YOU ARE MAKING THIS INTO A HATE FEST WHEN YOU SHOULD BE OFFERING WORDS OF WISDOM. DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU? I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A BAD DECISION. WOW - TO BE PERFECT!

i don't post under guest, ever. it's been confirmed by BTK time and again.

i completely agree with you about the cops at the RP. read my other posts

Guest Guest
You know what......I am just going to ask you very nicely to please not go there with me. I have tried to avoid this topic just for this reason. I am not going to sit here and let people defend a totally inexcusable act. I am sure the driver did not intend to do this but he did intend to get in his car drunk and attempt to drive....knowing very well that he was too drunk to drive. I am sorry if you think that sitting in a jail cell for a short time is punishment but I will tell you my opinion of what punishment is.......it is a wonderful man whose life was taken away from his family and friends because of somebody's total stupidity. That my friend is punishment!! Do you seriously not see that? I feel sorry for the family of both of these guys, but I do not at all feel sorry for this guy Pat....not one bit and never will. Sorry. Sitting in a jail cell or not, he still has his life and can still see his family.

CG, when people are in jail they are being punished. Thats how we role in this country. But everyone gets to defend themselves in this country, regardless of your personal feelings, before a sentence is handed down. You can't just lock people up because of what was said on the news or in an online blog. What are your feelings on lynch mobs? Sure would save a lot of time and money. Sounds good. You know until you're the one being lynched.

Guest 22A9A7
I dont think people are trying to say they are perfect and have never made mistakes. What I think is trying to be conveyed is that he needs to be held accountable for his actions...no matter what the circumstances were.

and nobody is disputing that the driver shouldn't be accountable! So many of the people on here are acting holier-than-thou when in fact, they have driven when they shouldn't, during their lifetime. All people should be held accountable for all their actions! That's just the way it should be. We don't need to infuse such hate - which is what Bruno is doing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE=TOXINS

exactly.

it's the losing default statement when you have no answer.

"Well- no one's perfect'

and nobody is disputing that the driver shouldn't be accountable! So many of the people on here are acting holier-than-thou when in fact, they have driven when they shouldn't, during their lifetime. All people should be held accountable for all their actions! That's just the way it should be. We don't need to infuse such hate - which is what Bruno is doing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE=TOXINS

how am i infusing hate? i'm just not letting the bones apologists get away with minimizing his actions

Guest Guest
Drinking is legal. Many people drink and drive all the time. Accidents happen.

Let's hear you just dismiss it as just a common "accident" after a drunk plows into you or a family member. My condolences go to the family of the Police Officer.

how am i infusing hate? i'm just not letting the bones apologists get away with minimizing his actions

If I read some of these post correctly that is exactly what people are doing...minimizing his actions. I may need to be corrected but somewhere in this I read the typical enabler response.....its not his fault he killed someone, he is an alcoholic, he cant help it if he drinks to much, he has a disease. You know what I say to that....I feel bad the kid has a problem he is going to have to struggle with his whole life but he CHOSE to get in that car and drive it. Alcohol problem aside....he needs to be held accountable for a choice HE made.

You are over the top, Bruno. People are NOT minimizing their actions. You are full of hate and it's very depressing that you continue on and on and on. Uh.....i'd say we ALL GOT YOUR POINT ABOUT 12 POST PAGES AGO. BUT KEEP IT GOING. PEOPLE KNOW THE DRIVER WILL BE PUNISHED AND HE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO DRILL INTO US? THE DRIVER KILLED SOMEONE BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK AND DROVE. WE KNOW THAT. WE KNOW THAT. HE WILL BE PUNISHED. HE WILL BE PUNISHED. CAN YOU JUST SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE NOW?

with all due respect, no, I cannot

Since i supposedly "made my point" 12 pages ago, people have still got on and defended, minimized, etc...the action of the perpetrator. read the post.

here is why i feel so strongly about this, and will continue to address it:

In ten years- this guy will be out of jail. He will be driving a car. He will probably still be drinking. He will be able to father children, love a wife, enjoy life. He will be remembered as the guy who "made a mistake" Most people will forget the details. He will rationalize it to himself. His family will have him around.

But Aldo Rossi will be forgotten.

So, no, I won't shut up. As long as people continue to come on here and suggest that aldo was somehow at fault for the way the car was positioned, or tell us how much pain bones is in, and that he is a victim of his disease, or that we should feel for his family, or that people "make mistakes" and that "noone is perfect" I will be on here reminded them that bones is a product of a dangerous environment, that he is a drunk who killed a man and that he deserves any and all hatred and vitriol thrown in his direction

Guest Guest

THIS MUST BE BRUNO POSTING UNDER GUEST. YOU ARE SICK. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE, INCLUDING SAINT BRUNO, KNOW THAT ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE? YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE THAT HE DID NOT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. HAVE ONE BEER, YOU MAY BE OK, HAVE ANOTHER AND THINGS START TO CHANGE WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT, THEN AFTER THAT, HE MAY THINK HE'S OK WHEN IN FACT HE IS NOT. BRUNO ACTS AS THOUGH HE HAS NEVER HAD A DRINK. HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A CAR WITH SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN DRINKING. GOSH, HE IS PERFECT AND EVERYONE HE EVER COMES INTO CONTACT WITH IS PERFECT BECAUSE HE'S SO PERFECT THAT HE WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH SOMEONE WHO WASN'T PERFECT. WHERE ARE ALL THESE PERFECT PEOPLE? ARE THEY ALL THE COPS THAT DRINK AT RELIEF PITCHER? AND THEN DRIVE? TELL ME, BRUNO, WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PERFECT FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT NEVER MADE OR MAKE BAD DECISIONS. LET ME SAY, I DO NOT KNOW FITZGERALD BUT I DID KNOW OF ALDO. YOU ARE MAKING THIS INTO A HATE FEST WHEN YOU SHOULD BE OFFERING WORDS OF WISDOM. DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU? I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A BAD DECISION. WOW - TO BE PERFECT!

caps lock? for real?

Nice guess, but Bruno had nothing to do with that post. And yes, I hate Boner. I hope he rots in jail and misses out on what may have been the best years of his life. I hope his wife marries a real man while he's away. He doesn't even deserve to be part of society. Let him sit in a cage, get beat up, raped, shanked and pissed on for the next 15 years. Let him eat oatmeal and dry toast.

Alcoholism is not a disease. It's a lack of self-control and discipline. Boner just thought it was really cool to go out and get blackout drunk all the time. What a winner. He couldn't do anything productive with his life. He spent the majority of it either sitting at a bar getting hammered or working behind one, hoping people would tip him singles. Now he'll be sitting behind steel bars, with a felon for a roomate and a toilet next to his bed.

Aldo, on the other hand, owned and operated his auto glass business by day, and worked as a police officer part-time at night. He was a successful, self-made man with a huge heart, who would do anything for the people he loved, and even people he barely knew or just met.

ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE. Like the caps?

http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/914/Bloody-Mary.html

Guest Guest
i know he and his family are probably laughing thinking that their assocaition with the police will keep him from prison.

Why would you write this? You honestly think the family is laughing about this incident? Seriously, what's wrong with you...

Guest Guest
with all due respect, no, I cannot

Since i supposedly "made my point" 12 pages ago, people have still got on and defended, minimized, etc...the action of the perpetrator. read the post.

here is why i feel so strongly about this, and will continue to address it:

In ten years- this guy will be out of jail. He will be driving a car. He will probably still be drinking. He will be able to father children, love a wife, enjoy life. He will be remembered as the guy who "made a mistake" Most people will forget the details. He will rationalize it to himself. His family will have him around.

But Aldo Rossi will be forgotten.

So, no, I won't shut up. As long as people continue to come on here and suggest that aldo was somehow at fault for the way the car was positioned, or tell us how much pain bones is in, and that he is a victim of his disease, or that we should feel for his family, or that people "make mistakes" and that "noone is perfect" I will be on here reminded them that bones is a product of a dangerous environment, that he is a drunk who killed a man and that he deserves any and all hatred and vitriol thrown in his direction

So what do you propose Bruno, the death penalty?...and by the way, as long as you are posting under the anonymity of this board it makes no difference whether it is as a guest or as "Bruno". Since you find it necessary to post Joe Testani's name on here, how about posting your own. Or aren't you man enough?

Guest Guest
why not, death sounds like an eye for an eye for this guy. and joe testani IS as bad as the fitzgerald's & reardon's. same church, just different pew. if i remember correclty, testani is married to an irishman, is he not

Not even worth a response.

Archived