Breaking News - Port Dickinson Police Officer in Critical Condition

Guest Guest

When all is said and done by everyone who posted on this topic there is only one thing to remember.....It is not for any of you to judge, condemn or pardon. There is only One who can do that.

Do any of you remember all the Amish children in PA who were so senselessly shot? Do you remember what their parents did? FORGAVE. And from hearing all the wonderful things that have been said about Mr. Rossi, I am sure that is how he would have felt as well.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, alcoholism has been with humans for thousands of years. It's got nothing to do with our society. It's prevalent all over the world. Russia has had a serious problem with it for a long time.

If you was a drunk, you wouldn't care enough about what your family did or didn't say to have or lose respect for them. Alcoholics just don't care. They especially don't hear it when other people tell them they have a problem, regardless of what relation you are.

Dude, thanks for the 101 on alcoholism but I think I got the picture growing up.

This will probably be the only time I will do this and I feel almost icky for doing it but, I have to agree with you.

This man killed a a good human being. There is no mistake about it. He should be tied up and made to sit in Port Dick park to allow the public to express their disgust with him. No knives or firearms. Sticks and rocks are ok.

I love you too Mr. Wulf

Bruno,

Why wouldn't you presume to know what Mr. Rossi would have felt?

You have already stated to presume how everyone in Bones' family conducts themselves, which is false.

You have already presumed to lie and post Joe Testani's name saying he edited a post where he stated that the DA should go easy on Bones. That was an outright lie!

You have presumed and insinuated too much about too many people who didn't get into a car and tragically kill officer Rossi, which makes you a person of very questionable character.

Do you honestly think people that knew Bones and his family are suggesting anything other than what he did was wrong, despicable, careless? People just don't need people like you casting stones about everyone besides Bones that had NOTHING to do with this event. Your insinuation about the Testani's and what they do for a living was pathetic and shows your character. Just cause they sell beer, don't insinuate anything else. You are truly a small person for having done that.

He posted Joe's name once and you have re-posted it 10 times. Now STFU and move on. You keep feeding into it and keeping it going.

Donations in lieu of flowers in memory of deceased Port Dickinson patrolman Aldo A. Rossi Jr. should be made to the Scleroderma Foundation, according to funeral director Peter G. Savage.

Advertisement

Calling hours for Mr. Rossi are scheduled for 1 to 5 p.m. Friday at the Savage Funeral Home, 338 Conklin Ave., Binghamton.

A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, Fayette and Court streets, Binghamton, with the Rev. Daniel M. Caruso officiating.

Interment with full honors will follow in Calvary Cemetery, Johnson City.

Mr. Rossi's final act of heroism was the donation of his organs.

He was fatally injured early Sunday when police said he was hit by a drunk driver while assisting traffic around a downed tree off Route 7 in the Town of Dickinson.

Donations in lieu of flowers in memory of deceased Port Dickinson patrolman Aldo A. Rossi Jr. should be made to the Scleroderma Foundation, according to funeral director Peter G. Savage.

Advertisement

Calling hours for Mr. Rossi are scheduled for 1 to 5 p.m. Friday at the Savage Funeral Home, 338 Conklin Ave., Binghamton.

A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, Fayette and Court streets, Binghamton, with the Rev. Daniel M. Caruso officiating.

Interment with full honors will follow in Calvary Cemetery, Johnson City.

Mr. Rossi's final act of heroism was the donation of his organs.

He was fatally injured early Sunday when police said he was hit by a drunk driver while assisting traffic around a downed tree off Route 7 in the Town of Dickinson.

Donations can also be made to:

The Aldo Rossi Jr Fund

c/o NBT Bank

331 Main Street

Johnson City, NY 13790

These donations will go directly to Aldo's wife and can be used for the expenses that she is incurring from Aldo's death and her present health condition.

@

Guest Guest
Recovering. You never recover.

Sorry..

That depends on your relationship with Jesus. He can heal any disease or illness. The Bible clearly indicates this.

Guest Guest
Not this disease.

Ever had any addiction?

I've been to The Assembly of God and know that the Pastor there WAS a heroin addict for several years. He accepted Jesus as his Lord And Savior and hasn't touched a mind altering substance for 25 years. Never did he attend an AA meeting. I notice you mention God in an earlier post of your.... Have you ever asked Jesus to cure your addiction?

I've been to The Assembly of God and know that the Pastor there WAS a heroin addict for several years. He accepted Jesus as his Lord And Savior and hasn't touched a mind altering substance for 25 years. Never did he attend an AA meeting. I notice you mention God in an earlier post of your.... Have you ever asked Jesus to cure your addiction?

Never said I had an addiction. I'm familiar with the topic. Ask your pastor if he ever thinks about using heroin again. If he says no, he's lying. That's why I said recovering, not recovered. It's a life-long process.

And btw - it would be an NA meeting.

You didn't answer my original question - have you ever been addicted to anything?

Guest Guest
Never said I had an addiction. I'm familiar with the topic. Ask your pastor if he ever thinks about using heroin again. If he says no, he's lying. That's why I said recovering, not recovered. It's a life-long process.

You didn't answer my original question - have you ever been addicted to anything?

Yes - I have .. And I noticed the past tence of your question. You use the term "been' , and I'm telling you I was. I have asked the Pastor that question and his honest answer was no. He has built his life on a solid foundation , unlike you on shakey ground. Feel free to go ask him yourself , the roof won't fall on you , even if you decide to call him a liar yourself in person. You are a very weak man to assume this man to be a liar after proving to be a leader of many. Not just a few on BC Voice.

You have choosen to believe what you may have learned in a rehab and there's nothing spirtual about. That is the reason way , when your life gets rough you what to use.

ROMANS 6

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

ACTS 9

34"Aeneas," Peter said to him, "Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and take care of your mat." Immediately Aeneas got up

35And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;

Matthew 14

35And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;

36And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

JOHN 6

2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased

So my friend , I say unto you :

I will follow the Lord and not you. You still call yourself an addict.

Guest Guest

BTW -- It has been 25 years that the Pastor has been clean. Back then , NA , DID NOT EXSIST. But correct me if I'm wrong. Correct my spelling and punctuation too.

Thanks for your opinion. And , it's not uncommon that lost people don't understand.

I'm not even gonna argue that you called me "lost" in this thread.

Guest Guest
I'm not even gonna argue that you called me "lost" in this thread.

I don't care to argue , I'm sorry you feel that something is wrong with my spirituality and you're not fuzzy , nor warm. I do apologize for saying you're lost. I won't try to explain. Create a peaceful night for yourself.

Yes - I have .. And I noticed the past tence of your question. You use the term "been' , and I'm telling you I was. I have asked the Pastor that question and his honest answer was no. He has built his life on a solid foundation , unlike you on shakey ground. Feel free to go ask him yourself , the roof won't fall on you , even if you decide to call him a liar yourself in person. You are a very weak man to assume this man to be a liar after proving to be a leader of many. Not just a few on BC Voice.

You have choosen to believe what you may have learned in a rehab and there's nothing spirtual about. That is the reason way , when your life gets rough you what to use.

I will follow the Lord and not you. You still call yourself an addict.

Spoken like a "true" Christian. I've met members of your congregation. They must teach a form of Christianity that I'm not familiar with. Does this Church cure homosexuality as well?

So if you and Pastor are "recovered" as you call it, you can use or drink in moderation now?

Archived