Breaking News - Port Dickinson Police Officer in Critical Condition

Guest Guest

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Maybe Fitzgerald can get the Serbian Consulate to issue him an emergency passport and offer him asylum in Serbia with the other dirtbag.

I'm sure "Bonesie" could easily develop a taste for Balkan Vodka.

Not to my knowledge, but I hope when it is released, he will be returned to the prison cell he was let out of yesterday.

Pat is now at a rehab place up near Syracuse according to a site that his friends post blogs on. The place is called Tully Hill. Click on the link and it will be in the 4th post down. JT is the poster and it is titled Bones.

http://www.dobbsmasters.com/blog.asp

Guest country girl2
Country Girl, did you sleep through civics class? Sure people are held with out bail - the ones the Judge doesn't think will show up for their day in court. Sounds like you think anyone charged should be held. Or maybe just the ones tried and convicted on BC Voice?

I am sorry but that is not the only reason why people are held without bail. This is not a simple DWI case, this is vehicular manslaughter and should be charged as such and taken on a much more serious level than some seem to think. If assault on a police officer is an automatic felony.....what would you consider this to be? Yes, I know, lets all baby him and cater to him right? I am sorry if you disagree with me but this is very serious and should be treated as such.

I'm guessing they won't charge him with manslaughter until they get the lab results on his BAC.

they must have them by now. It's not something that takes a long time.

Since he was charged with a felony, his lawyer applied for a bail application through county court. These are the same judges that let 2 guys on B felony drug charges out and they fled to NYC and killed 2 or 3 people that were to testify against them on another charge.

So, anymore nothing surprises me.

You must have very few if any friends. I pity you.

Why?

I have plenty of friends. My life is not dedicated to or run by alcohol. I am 38 years old. I am in bed by 10pm most nights. I have never, and will never drive drunk. Just because the culture of alcohol abuse that is rampant amongst Bones circle of friends condones, or minimizes drunk driving doesn't make it ok, and doesn't mean everyone does it.

You are responsible for what you do in life. He chose to drink and drive. His family chose to enable his behavior. His friends encouraged it.

They are all complicate in Aldo's death

Guest Guest
I am sorry but that is not the only reason why people are held without bail. This is not a simple DWI case, this is vehicular manslaughter and should be charged as such and taken on a much more serious level than some seem to think. If assault on a police officer is an automatic felony.....what would you consider this to be? Yes, I know, lets all baby him and cater to him right? I am sorry if you disagree with me but this is very serious and should be treated as such.

Judges can't hold someone on charges that MAY be added later on. Only what is presented. He wasn't being babied, simply treated with the same equal protection that would be afforded to you or anyone else. He hasn't been found guilty yet so he can't be punished yet.

Pat is now at a rehab place up near Syracuse according to a site that his friends post blogs on. The place is called Tully Hill. Click on the link and it will be in the 4th post down. JT is the poster and it is titled Bones.

http://www.dobbsmasters.com/blog.asp

JT is, of course, Joey Testani-

guess how his family makes a living.

Guest country girl2
Since he was charged with a felony, his lawyer applied for a bail application through county court. These are the same judges that let 2 guys on B felony drug charges out and they fled to NYC and killed 2 or 3 people that were to testify against them on another charge.

So, anymore nothing surprises me.

I think we need some new county court judges. Does anybody know who the judge was in this case? Unfortunately judges are not being firm enough throughout the US lately...look at all of the people who have been let go on bail and have either fled or commited more crimes lately. Judges need to be much more strict.

Guest YouInTheGlassHouse
that's all well and good for people who accept your religious doctrine. But I doubt god put a gun in the hand of a murderer, or poured alcohol down Pat Fitzgerald in an effort to get him to kill Aldo Rossi.

If that is what God is selling, it's no wonder a lot of people ain't buying.

All life is evaluated by a persons actions. some are more valuable then others. that's reality

Do you realize how much energy you are wasting on HATE? Then, on top of that, you put down the Lord?! If you need to continue to berate, maybe you should go pick up a book in the Self Help aisle. Your hatred is toxic.

I think we need some new county court judges. Does anybody know who the judge was in this case? Unfortunately judges are not being firm enough throughout the US lately...look at all of the people who have been let go on bail and have either fled or commited more crimes lately. Judges need to be much more strict.

i think bail is appropriate in this case. He isn't a flight risk. The sad part isn't that he is out on bail...hell Cal Harris was out on bail. The sad part is that the law prevents him from being charged with more serious crimes considering the amount of alcohol he consumed

Guest Guest

You know the US imprisons more people per capita and in shear volume than any other nation right?

Guest country girl2
Judges can't hold someone on charges that MAY be added later on. Only what is presented. He wasn't being babied, simply treated with the same equal protection that would be afforded to you or anyone else. He hasn't been found guilty yet so he can't be punished yet.

When Aldo passed, the charges should have been changed to vehicular manslaughter immediately in my opinion. And, I did not say to punish him...I said to hold him without bail....that is not punishment, he will get "punishment" later and hopefully for a very long time. What he did was completely inexcusable!

Guest Guest

You, Bruno, have nothing nice to say about anyone. You really are mentally ill. I hope God thinks YOUR LIFE is valuable. It's so refreshing to know that YOU are a saint, never made mistakes, and are so much better than anyone else. Please do us all a favor, you are making me sick to my stomach with how you are cutting everyone down.....please look into some professional help. You need it. May God Bless You.

Guest Guest
When Aldo passed, the charges should have been changed to vehicular manslaughter immediately in my opinion. And, I did not say to punish him...I said to hold him without bail....that is not punishment, he will get "punishment" later and hopefully for a very long time. What he did was completely inexcusable!

Umm sweetheart what do you think sitting in a jail cell is if not punishment?

Guest Guest
If we're lucky he'll get probation and AA classes. Let us pray.

if that happens, there is no GOD. this guy deserves to feel at least half the pain the cop and his family feel. this scum should go to attica for atleast 25 years. i know he and his family are probably laughing thinking that their assocaition with the police will keep him from prison. i don't think so. i can only HOPE not. do not forget he killed one of their BROTHERS. let's see how tight that family is or will they let a free beer come between doing the right thing or letting the scum go free. and yes PR you are scum and so is your entire alcohol dealing family.

Guest Guest
i don't think that's what God is selling. It's deluded people like you who do.

I DO NOT THINK THAT IS WHAT GOD IS SELLING. IN FACT I KNOW IT. YOU WROTE IT. YOU NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, MR PERFECT. WOW - YOU ARE WHACK!

You, Bruno, have nothing nice to say about anyone. You really are mentally ill. I hope God thinks YOUR LIFE is valuable. It's so refreshing to know that YOU are a saint, never made mistakes, and are so much better than anyone else. Please do us all a favor, you are making me sick to my stomach with how you are cutting everyone down.....please look into some professional help. You need it. May God Bless You.

It's all part of the culture of irresponsibility and entitlement. If you live Port Dick/ Hillcrest, you either know what I am talking about, or are part of the problem.

god will bless me because I deserve it

Guest Guest
if that happens, there is no GOD. this guy deserves to feel at least half the pain the cop and his family feel. this scum should go to attica for atleast 25 years. i know he and his family are probably laughing thinking that their assocaition with the police will keep him from prison. i don't think so. i can only HOPE not. do not forget he killed one of their BROTHERS. let's see how tight that family is or will they let a free beer come between doing the right thing or letting the scum go free. and yes PR you are scum and so is your entire alcohol dealing family.

God is as real as the tooth fairy.

I guess that people aren't supposed to make a living and that we should now close down all the restaurants, grocery stores, gas marts.....???? It's obvious to me that he didn't post anything on BCV because he didn't want your 2-cents! Can't blame him!!

Guest country girl2
Umm sweetheart what do you think sitting in a jail cell is if not punishment?

You know what......I am just going to ask you very nicely to please not go there with me. I have tried to avoid this topic just for this reason. I am not going to sit here and let people defend a totally inexcusable act. I am sure the driver did not intend to do this but he did intend to get in his car drunk and attempt to drive....knowing very well that he was too drunk to drive. I am sorry if you think that sitting in a jail cell for a short time is punishment but I will tell you my opinion of what punishment is.......it is a wonderful man whose life was taken away from his family and friends because of somebody's total stupidity. That my friend is punishment!! Do you seriously not see that? I feel sorry for the family of both of these guys, but I do not at all feel sorry for this guy Pat....not one bit and never will. Sorry. Sitting in a jail cell or not, he still has his life and can still see his family.

Guest GUEST

In one drink,

Life was shattered,

Stupidity ran it’s course,

Look at what we lost.

In one accident,

Thousands of tears are being shed,

Families are torn,

Love is being felt in all of our homes.

In one day,

Everyone has thought,

Everyone had changed,

Everyone but these souls have remained.

Drinking and driving is never the answer.

If you are drinking. Don’t drive.

If your boyfriend is drinking, you drive.

Who cares what the outcome is if you take away the keys,

One less danger to the people of the world,

One less danger to you. One less danger to themselves.

Archived