tim mcgraw concert CRAP...

a taxpayer

This concert SUCKS.... when I purchased my ticket I was never told I would not be able to see the stage let alone hear anything....normally when you purchase a concert ticket they tell you ahead of time that you will have an obstructed view....

How many tickets did they sell?? All around me I am hearing everybody pissed off about not being able to see and WAY WAY to many people.

I hope to god that there is not somebody in the middle needs medical attention.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Friday night party used to be WAY more fun before the big name acts started coming in. I haven't been in years since it started becoming over crowded and out of control. I could not imagine how out of control it must if been last night with a majority of the people there completely intoxicated with no regard for the sober ones there just looking to see a good concert. Wonder what the average BAC was for everyone driving home down Main S,t Endicott was at around 11:30 last night?

I was there last night only because i had free tickets.the sound was horrible,distorted and fading in and out unless you were right in front of the stage area.vocals were aweful couldnt make out the words if i even knew them. The area was very crowded and hard to move around with uneven ground,cans and cups and chairs used and unused everyplace darkness kids running around drunk people and lots of cig and cigar smoke.we go to lots of concerts and last night was bad.we are not country fans so we didnt really care anyhow.we "listened" to 3 songs and said its time to go.i would have been upset if i paid for that fiasco.

The Friday night party used to be WAY more fun before the big name acts started coming in. I haven't been in years since it started becoming over crowded and out of control. I could not imagine how out of control it must if been last night with a majority of the people there completely intoxicated with no regard for the sober ones there just looking to see a good concert. Wonder what the average BAC was for everyone driving home down Main S,t Endicott was at around 11:30 last night?

I was way more fun before they started booking the bigger name acts. I was trying to imagine the BAC's also... We say so many blatant drunks stumbling around... And I doubt they all had someone to drive them home

I was there last night only because i had free tickets.the sound was horrible,distorted and fading in and out unless you were right in front of the stage area.vocals were aweful couldnt make out the words if i even knew them. The area was very crowded and hard to move around with uneven ground,cans and cups and chairs used and unused everyplace darkness kids running around drunk people and lots of cig and cigar smoke.we go to lots of concerts and last night was bad.we are not country fans so we didnt really care anyhow.we "listened" to 3 songs and said its time to go.i would have been upset if i paid for that fiasco.

The smoke was unbearable.... we move at least 5 times trying to get away from it. Walking around was an adventure... just avoiding having a drunk walk into you was a lot of work... unless it is a smaller type band, NEVER AGAIN...

What do you expect for free? You got what you paid for. NOTHING!!!!

The area was very crowded and hard to move around with uneven ground,cans and cups and chairs used and unused everyplace darkness kids running around

It's always been like that.

I went for many years, but started getting tired of the Friday night craziness, and that was when I still went out every weekend.

We always had fun, but by the time the show was over, and we'd made our way back to the bar area, it didn't take long before I was ready to escape.

Stepping on broken cups, people spilling drinks all over, kids trying to tip over rent-a-johns...yuck.

It's always been like that.

I went for many years, but started getting tired of the Friday night craziness, and that was when I still went out every weekend.

We always had fun, but by the time the show was over, and we'd made our way back to the bar area, it didn't take long before I was ready to escape.

Stepping on broken cups, people spilling drinks all over, kids trying to tip over rent-a-johns...yuck.

Hey Mole: This is why the area will go nowhere. No respect. People act like a bunch of jerks.

we left after 5 songs maybe and there was a very steady and large groups of people leaving also. Its really wasn't that good, unless they are real fanatics and I don't mean Tim is not good,he's great for sure but the whole production is what was bad,real bad.Esp. the sound it was just terrible,distorted and breaking up and not in phase and not mixed very well either.

Yeah, had to hear this crap when trying to sleep cause had to get up next morning for work at 5 am - heard lots of garbage all over and a person told me they could hear it all the way to up the street in West Corners. It is nice some people got to enjoy their Sat. night, but unfortunately some of us have to get up early to take care of every one else. Work in a hospital.

ITA with the above posters, this was not planned well and too many people were allowed in the park. I paid $100 for me and my husband and left before the concert as I couldn't stand in line for over 2 hours without being able to eat or drink anything as you couldn't even get out of line to go to the bathroom, that is if you could find one! Never again!

ITA with the above posters, this was not planned well and too many people were allowed in the park. I paid $100 for me and my husband and left before the concert as I couldn't stand in line for over 2 hours without being able to eat or drink anything as you couldn't even get out of line to go to the bathroom, that is if you could find one! Never again!

Hey Mole, here is another reason why nothing will happen/change in this area. Poor organization.

Geez... And the spin the P&SB has put on this is incredible.

I didn't go... Didnt have to... I could hear it in the hills of Vestal !!

That HAD to be LOUD if you were there.

I'm amazed that this wasn't better planned. They could have changed the venue to the football stadium and really do it up.

I guess it's easier to just herd people into an area and let the music play.... after all you already have their money.

I heard the concert was great... Dick's Open continues to outplay the BC OPEN

you heard...??? so you were not there and did not see and hear what those of us who were there did.

We could not get near the stage area with out pushing and shoving and getting stepped on by drunks...

the sound might have been good if you directly in front of the stage but not where we were.

The only thing the Dicks Open out played is the fans by not telling them they were going to sell 25,000 tickets to a location that only holds 12000 to 14000 people, at most....

Geez... And the spin the P&SB has put on this is incredible.

I didn't go... Didnt have to... I could hear it in the hills of Vestal !!

That HAD to be LOUD if you were there.

I'm amazed that this wasn't better planned. They could have changed the venue to the football stadium and really do it up.

I guess it's easier to just herd people into an area and let the music play.... after all you already have their money.

Also WBNG said what a great time, even interviewed a couple people there.... oh wait those people were in the corporate tents so they weren't stuck with us peons

they had a large tv set up behind and to the left of the corporate tents and the tv was fine but the sound (being blocked by corporate tents) sounded like Charlie Browns parents... was horrible...

as I said before one of the worst concerts I have ever been to

Archived