Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A judge in PA ruled Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen. I haven't read the decision yet just a summary and it looks like the PETE/titioner :) will be taking it to the Supreme court which will be interesting since we don't have a full panel right now. Even more fun for the liberal judges sitting on that panel don't you think? RATIONAL BASIS BABY! LOL

:) oh sorry... I was just informed this would fall under the category of STRICT SCRUTINY.

Yep, nothing but e-mails. Doesn't matter if there was even the slightest possibility that it could have put our soldiers or even civilians in possible danger...and yep...just a stupid you tube video caused Benghazi...and lie to all the families of the victims...yep...bullets flying over her head.....lie etc....lie etc....lie etc.....keep believing in this lying self serving witch. These rest of us with any shred of consciousnes or reasoning will most certainly realize a pattern here.....

Now start your Trump bashing to defend your Queen! And it's Bush's fault! And.....(insert liberal excuse here).

Hillary-lies.png

Ok.

Let me get this out yet again because some people still can't quite get their minds wrapped around it.

WHEN I BASH THE ORANGE FACED ONE, I'M NOT DEFENDING ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

I think it's sad that this is such a hard concept for some of you to comprehend. It's really not that complicated.

Stop reading into what I post. When I say things that I don't like about the Orange & Bloated Faced Moron, it has NO bearing on my opinions or lack of opinions on her, Cruz, Sanders, Kasich or whoever else you got.

Is Hillary the best we have? No.

Are any of the others? No.

Do you get it yet?

Yep, nothing but e-mails. Doesn't matter if there was even the slightest possibility that it could have put our soldiers or even civilians in possible danger..

Now start your Trump bashing to defend your Queen! And it's Bush's fault! And.....(insert liberal excuse here).

DID anyone die or get hurt because of the horrendous human tragedy she caused by using a non-secure server for emails?

Anyone?

I didn't think so.

So....exactly what is the problem again with the emails?

And since YOU mentioned GWB....let's not forget the TWC came down on HIS watch....and Iraq is still his fault.

Oh...and exactly where does Orange Face stand on the issues?

Just kidding.

I know that you know that I know he has no real position on anything. It wavers from day to day, depending on who he's talking to.

I watched his interview today with Wolf.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Slam-master Orange.

All he can do is talk about the past and slam people because HE HAS NO PLATFORM and no opinion on the issues.

Why? Because he doesn't know anything about them.

I've posted the same accusation here about 10 times and not one Orange Faced fan has yet to come back with a single reply.

There is no reply, is there? I guess I'm right about him.

ATTENTION :Wanker! :) I'm not picking on you in this post!

I just read Hillary is criticizing Donald Trumps position on Israel. (I have no idea what HE said) Nevertheless, she stated something to the effect of Israel is nonnegotiable. What is that all about? She has been calling for a Palestinian state since her husband was president.

If those of you don't recall the whole DANCING IN THE STREETS AFTER 9/11/2001 controversy, the footage of people dancing and cheering that most people saw was from the PALESTINIANS.

President Clinton was barely in office when Hillary piped up about a Palestinian state. I remember it.

edited

I just read Hillary is criticizing Donald Trumps position on Israel. (I have no idea what HE said) Nevertheless, she stated something to the effect of Israel is nonnegotiable. What is that all about? She has been calling for a Palestianian state since her husband was president.

If those of you don't recall the whole DANCING IN THE STREETS AFTER 9/11/2001 controversy, the footage of people dancing and cheering that most people saw was from PALESTINE.

President Clinton was barely in office when Hillary piped up about a Palestinian state. I remember it.

Hey thanks.

I just like to keep it stirred up.

Well, I think most Israelis would be ok with a Palestinian state as long as the land didn’t come from Israel. It would greatly cut back on the terrorism.

They’re already living there, inside Israel and surrounding areas. They already have a government. Why not give them an official home?

I think the presumption is, every time you ( :) or I) bust on Trump, you are indirectly handing the Presidency to Hillary. They believe Trump is the only competition she has. We'll see. You saw happened when Senator Libous was tossed out and Bijoy Datta played his hand.

I think the presumption is, every time you ( :) or I) bust on Trump, you are indirectly handing the Presidency to Hillary. They believe Trump is the only competition she has. We'll see. You saw happened when Senator Libous was tossed out and Bijoy Datta played his hand.

Cruz is still waging a hard fight. I find it amazing that only DT could make me silently cheer for a man who normally I would think is pretty nuts.

Plus, we all (should) know that if he nor Cruz get the required number of delegates to win the nomination outright and it goes past a first vote at the convention that it's anyone's game then.

Kasich, Ryan....anyone could get the call.

Almost every Rep. leader, governor and Congressman knows that giving Trump the nomination IS the same as electing Hillary.

Either he gets his ass handed to him directly or he breaks another promise and goes Third Party, which is, again, handing the White House over to her for another 8 years.....a Rep. nightmare that just might come true.

Even though he's batcrap crazy on several fronts, I'd love to see Cruz and Hillary go at it. At least they'd be talking about the issues.

I never understood how she got to be a senator in this state. I didn't have a computer at the time so I wasn't aware of any chatter. Knowing her position on creating a Palestinian state.

BTW Wanker, they send their women and babies armed on suicide missions. NO WAY.

edited

I never understood how she got to be a senator in this state. I didn't have a computer at the time so I wasn't aware of any chatter. Knowing her position on Palestine?

BTW Wanker, they send their women and babies armed on suicide missions. NO WAY.

-No one has quite figured that out, even yet.

-Sure they do. Some of them. A minority of them. The reality is that many thousands of them cross the border every day to work jobs in Israel, and the Israeli economy depends on their labor and consumer market, to some extent. That's the backstory you don't often get. It's been that way almost since 1967. What we see mostly is the suicide news stories, cuz if it bleeds......

No, it's because he is constantly defending her whether Trump is an issue or not......in other words "Supporting".

I just read Hillary is criticizing Donald Trumps position on Israel. (I have no idea what HE said) Nevertheless, she stated something to the effect of Israel is nonnegotiable. What is that all about? She has been calling for a Palestianian state since her husband was president.

If those of you don't recall the whole DANCING IN THE STREETS AFTER 9/11/2001 controversy, the footage of people dancing and cheering that most people saw was from PALESTINE.

But yet she supported the Iranian deal. She was all in favor of them getting wiped out.

She HATES Jews. Once when Dick Morris asked for his pay she replied in so many words "that is all you people want". Morris is Jewish.

She lies out of both sides of her mouth.

Come at me big boy. Show me where I'm all for her.

Just one of your many pro Hillary quotes:

"Hillary may not be Daniel Webster or A. Lincoln in a debate, but she comes prepared and has a working base of facts of a wide variety of issues with which to field questions and accusations. Trump would be gristle in a grinder in a debate with her or Bernie."

So what's the problem? Come out of that Clinton closet and lay down your support for your choice of a candidate....Billary! You know you want to!

The muzzie attacks in Brussels will only help Trump. They point out again that we need to keep them out until we can effectively vet them.

They're already here.

San Bernadino.

Go look at the greater Detroit area. Lots of them.

BOOO!

Just one of your many pro Hillary quotes:

"Hillary may not be Daniel Webster or A. Lincoln in a debate, but she comes prepared and has a working base of facts of a wide variety of issues with which to field questions and accusations. Trump would be gristle in a grinder in a debate with her or Bernie."

So what's the problem? Come out of that Clinton closet and lay down your support for your choice of a candidate....Billary! You know you want to!

Congratulations. Nicely done.

Finally someone responded to a challenge with something besides calling me a name. You made my day.

The first sentence of my quote is more of an observation of how she operates.

The second sentence is my assessment of how Trump would fare in a real debate about real issues, with real facts and figures (not fantastical, made-up ones).

It ain't gonna get any prettier if he hits the debate stage with either HC or Bernie.

But, sure, I'll concede that I defended her that once.