Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now with MI out of the way I hope more gets reported or mentioned about much of Ohio west and south of Cleveland and how those areas are affected by auto related industry closings. From tires to parts and assembly plants Ohio has suffered immense unemployment of auto union workers,

In spite of so many believing Trump does not think before he speaks he sure seems to be hitting the right buttons at the right times. But yeah, he is probably only lucky 'cause he can't be very bright now can he?

Now with MI out of the way I hope more gets reported or mentioned about much of Ohio west and south of Cleveland and how those areas are affected by auto related industry closings. From tires to parts and assembly plants Ohio has suffered immense unemployment of auto union workers,

In spite of so many believing Trump does not think before he speaks he sure seems to be hitting the right buttons at the right times. But yeah, he is probably only lucky 'cause he can't be very bright now can he?

"Islam hates us" is an intelligent thing to say?

Hi Pete, I clicked on your link earlier and guess what the ad was that's smack dab in the middle of the page? Meet young asian women! So the FBI is checking me out and this is what they are going to report to my employer?!!! Sogrossedout and frustrating when I've tried so hard to keep my computer out of trouble.

re "islam hates us"...ok, which candidate is best prepared to lead us in a religious war if things should go in that direction? I see Poland is struggling to maintain their traditions to the point they feel they must legislate for them. I'm hoping to read more about exactly what they are doing...the article was short on details.

post edit-I just checked...my do not track and safety features are enabled so I must have given permission for this somewhere.. :) not blaming you, Pete!

re "islam hates us"...ok, which candidate is best prepared to lead us in a religious war if things should go in that direction?

The USA does not engage in religious wars. By mandate of the Constitution, it's not possible.

The VAST majority of Muslims in the US are law abiding, peaceful citizens. Declaring war on them or trying to deport them using their religion as a criteria would also be illegal for the Fed. or any state government to do.

When Trumpsterfire talks about doing so or makes vague implications that include segregating any religious group he's simply injecting fear and hatred into American politics. History shows us what the possibilities are when our leaders do that, and none of them end up working out well.

An airforce veteran was just convicted of trying to join ISIS and go to Syria.

BTW, As far as I can tell, Congress has not officially declared war on ISIS/ISIL.

The USA does not engage in religious wars. By mandate of the Constitution, it's not possible.

The VAST majority of Muslims in the US are law abiding, peaceful citizens. Declaring war on them or trying to deport them using their religion as a criteria would also be illegal for the Fed. or any state government to do.

When Trumpsterfire talks about doing so or makes vague implications that include segregating any religious group he's simply injecting fear and hatred into American politics. History shows us what the possibilities are when our leaders do that, and none of them end up working out well.

Well, that's the danger in categorizing a violent subset of a particular religion (in this case ISIL,,,,with an estimated <10,000) with millions of peace-loving peeps.Take the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII.

Who do you thinks translates all of the captured stuff in Arabic for US purposes? Mostly loyal Muslim Americans.

Congress does not have time to declare war on isis, they are putting all their efforts into defeating Trump first.

And to M_Sable, you look at the barbarians as simply another hyphenated American group? About 2, maybe 2 1/2 decades ago I might have agreed with you somewhat. Now I know better.

Congress does not have time to declare war on isis, they are putting all their efforts into defeating Trump first.

And before that they were putting all of their efforts into stonewalling Obama at every turn, while he proceeded to rain hell on ISIS and Al Qeada.

We finally saw an actual debate last night.

I knew the minute that Trumpsterfire let up and stopped the personal attacks and insults (and stopped hijacking every "debate") that the rest of them would do what they came to do: debate the issues relevant to Americans, state their positions and plans, and discuss the differences between them.

Sorta how it's supposed to happen.

I also knew that Donny Me would have nothing of any substantial value to add to such a debate because he doesn't understand the issues. He doesn't know the laws and government policies that any serious candidate for the office would HAVE to know in order to discuss them. He can't even LIE about any of them, because he doesn't know what's real, what's the truth and what isn't.

He got caught backpedaling last night more than telling us where he stands. When he did try to talk about a topic (ex: Common Core) he got it ALL WRONG.

Hell, he's had the last 6 months to hire people to educate him on what's going in America and he obviously couldn't be bothered to do even that.

Thank you Ted, Marco and John for putting forth a serious, reasoned effort to tell the voting public who you are, what you think and what you'd do if you won.

Now that he's backed off the Beligerent Bloviating, Trump will start to look like the Poser he really is. If he can't debate the topics with the other 3 candidates, how will he face world leaders and "make good deals"? Anyone he's negotiating with will mop the floor with him He tipped his hand to the Chinese and told them he would walk in bluffing them. DUH.

He showed us all he's really a sheep in wolf's clothing, and that ain't gonna play for very long all across America. The next time he starts huffing and puffing and insultin' and cussin' everyone will know he's little more than a playground bully with a lot of Daddy's money.

DONE.

Cruz, Kasich and Rubio should have gone after Trump much harder when the Donald couldn't get his facts straight. MUCH HARDER! Instead they all played nice and Trump benefited. The next debate is March 21st. It could very well be a one on one against Cruz. Donald doesn't want that. He better cram until that time comes.

He got to be #1 from almost the day he started running. He hasn't done a lick of homework from Day One. Does anyone think he'd bother fixing what he thinks ain't broke?

Once it gets to be a two man race, Cruz will bury him in facts, figures and stats. Cruz will have a plan for every single problem anyone can throw at them.

Cruz is an anal compulsive, obsessive guy and he'll study 16 hours a day to prep. Meantime, DT will just be trying to wing it.

They halcyon days of "I'll make a good deal" are over.

We finally saw an actual debate last night.

I knew the minute that Trumpsterfire let up and stopped the personal attacks and insults (and stopped hijacking every "debate") that the rest of them would do what they came to do: debate the issues relevant to Americans, state their positions and plans, and discuss the differences between them.

Sorta how it's supposed to happen.

The Donald briefly tried to back off the bloviating a week or two ago in order to appear more presidential by talking about "issues". Unfortunately Rubio then decided (too late) to start firing back with the moronic "hand size" insults, after he had been trying to argue facts up until that point. Marco had to prove that he wasn't just the victim of Trump's bullying because he was/is getting clobbered, and the GOP establishment is frantic.

One would hope that the Dems would field someone who could make the debate about issues, but instead they are set to elect Hillary, a candidate that is almost equally as polarizing. Once again, no one will be concerned about listening to facts. Everyone's minds are are already made up about both of them, either positive or negative. Does anyone remember when the two parties, after the elections were over, would eventually seek to find some common ground for the good of the country? Yeah right! We are set for still more long years of partisan gridlock, government shutdowns, and complete dysfunction, at a time when so many other nations are quite happy and capable of eating our lunch on the world stage.

The Donald briefly tried to back off the bloviating a week or two ago in order to appear more presidential by talking about "issues".

The Donald relished the opportunity to take the bait, because he is much better at insults than Rubio. As a result, the American electorate has now been subjected to a debate about the size of The Trump wang from the GOP candidates.

One would hope that the Dems would field someone who could make the debate about issues, but instead they are set to elect Hillary, a candidate that is almost equally as polarizing. Once again, no one will be concerned about listening to facts. Everyone's minds are are already made up about both of them, either positive or negative. Does anyone remember when the two parties, after the elections were over, would eventually seek to find some common ground for the good of the country? Yeah right! We are set for still more long years of partisan gridlock, government shutdowns, and complete dysfunction, at a time when so many other nations are quite happy and capable of eating our lunch on the world stage.

It was the last debate, not the "penis size" debate in which DT actually lost his mind and thought he'd try real debating for once....you know, just to reprove that he's always the smartest man in the room.

He proved he not only can't debate, he also doesn't know jack sh*t about anything a President needs to know.

I respected Rubio for firing insults back. At this stage of the game, he's so far behind that he had really nothing to lose by seeing if that would work. It didn't. But he brought game.

I thought we were at least 10-15 years away from a Presidential debate in which dick size jokes would be thrown about. I figured it would be the generation that was raised on Bad Girls Club and internet cat-fighting that would bring us candidates like Kanye, Katt Williams, the Biebs and Taylor Swift.

I only regret that I've lived too long to have not missed the lowering of the bar to the pelvic region.

Hillary may not be Daniel Webster or A. Lincoln in a debate, but she comes prepared and has a working base of facts of a wide variety of issues with which to field questions and accusations. Trump would be gristle in a grinder in a debate with her or Bernie.