Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only in the Hall of Shame :-)

Trump vs. Hillary will be a race to the bottom. It'll be worse and uglier than Piper vs Snuka.

Hillary - Trump is a bigot

Trump - emails, emails, emails

She needs someone to constantly berate her.

She left our men to die in Benghazi. Do you think she would have sent in help if Chelsea was at the embassy?

She needs someone to constantly berate her.

Nobody better than Trump to do just that. I honestly believe The Donald could very well give her a stroke or heart attack. Look for the Dems to keep Biden loose in the bullpen.

The debates will get higher ratings than the final episodes of MASH and "Who Shot JR?"

LOL Pete I didn't realize Geithner tried to claim that summer camp tax credit. And HOHUM, i can't ignore the fact Mr Trump is funding his run independently and doesn't owe anyone money. i think he needs to keep hammering away at that point if it is true.

LOL Pete I didn't realize Geithner tried to claim that summer camp tax credit. And HOHUM, i can't ignore the fact Mr Trump is funding his run independently and doesn't owe anyone money. i think he needs to keep hammering away at that point if it is true.

He doesn't ask for donations. However his campaign sells Trump bling. Of course I have some.

Well lasts nights oting went pretty much as expected,

On the Republican side all those evil racist bigot right wing Evangelicals went mostly for Trump and Cruz.

While on the Democrat side all the hyphenated American underprivileged hard working folks put Hillary on top.

Now if only people will figure out why Rubio won MN they will start seeing what is going on..

We have to hand it to Trump and the Trumpkins. We never really thought this guy was sincere about seeing this race through but it looks like you all are proving us wrong.

However, he does not have the support of his party establishment, and a few days ago Trump went on record saying that he would not back the Republican candidate (the implication being if it was not him, of course). Now we are hearing noise from the GOP about forming a third party, or at least of trying to force a brokered convention. This schism in the Republican party could have implications that last well into the future, and for congressional races as well as for the presidency. The Donald certainly isn't boring, we will give him that!

However, he does not have the support of his party establishment, and a few days ago Trump went on record saying that he would not back the Republican candidate (the implication being if it was not him, of course). Now we are hearing noise from the GOP about forming a third party, or at least of trying to force a brokered convention. This schism in the Republican party could have implications that last well into the future, and for congressional races as well as for the presidency.

Translation: Trump is unacceptable because he is not in the pocket of the billionaires that fund, run, and own the Republican Party.

What I find missing in so many opinions regarding the Trump candidacy is the failure to acknowledge the egregious lack of qualifications in the major Republican alternatives to the Donald. Rubio is massively inexperienced, overly ambitious (even for a politician...), and severely lacking in leadership characteristics, while Cruz is at best a very dangerous man who so far resembles Nixon more than anyone else (though without the redeeming qualities of the latter...). The other candidates still standing are hardly worth discussing at this point. The result? The pathway was left wide open for someone like Trump.

Translation: Trump is unacceptable because he is not in the pocket of the billionaires that fund, run, and own the Republican Party.

What I find missing in so many opinions regarding the Trump candidacy is the failure to acknowledge the egregious lack of qualifications in the major Republican alternatives to the Donald. Rubio is massively inexperienced, overly ambitious (even for a politician...), and severely lacking in leadership characteristics, while Cruz is at best a very dangerous man who so far resembles Nixon more than anyone else (though without the redeeming qualities of the latter...). The other candidates still standing are hardly worth discussing at this point. The result? The pathway was left wide open for someone like Trump.

Don't worry, 27, we find him unacceptable for so much more than that! Actually we agree that this is one of his better qualities.

Is Trump perfect? Nope. But the leaders of this nations political indu$try have failed us miserably. Mr. Trump's ascendancy is the result of a broken system where little gets done for the people. People not in the business of public governance are frustrated, and somehow they are drawn more than ever to his brand of politics.

Trump is attractive to folks who feel disconnected or threatened by social, economic, and cultural changes in the U.S. and want a strong leader to restore the past, or hit a "reset" button.

Is Trump perfect? Nope. But the leaders of this nations political indu$try have failed us miserably. Mr. Trump's ascendancy is the result of a broken system where little gets done for the people. People not in the business of public governance are frustrated, and somehow they are drawn more than ever to his brand of politics.

Trump is attractive to folks who feel disconnected or threatened by social, economic, and cultural changes in the U.S. and want a strong leader to restore the past, or hit a "reset" button.

Yes and Clinton does represent more of the same control by billionaires as well. Much (not all) of what you say can also be used to explain Mr. Sander's better than expected showings in this primary, although that may be coming to an end now.

Interesting that it doesn't seem to bother anyone that Hillary might be prosecuted and Trump as well............I guess that's what America has sunk to.........be interesting to see who these skunks pick for running mates..........maybe Bernie Madoff, and Anthony Weiner?

Interesting that it doesn't seem to bother anyone that Hillary might be prosecuted and Trump as well............I guess that's what America has sunk to.........be interesting to see who these skunks pick for running mates..........maybe Bernie Madoff, and Anthony Weiner?

I agree Hillary should be but it's never going to happen. It's going to be Super Trump vs Bat Hag.....unfortunately.

Here, this has your name written all over it !

12799197_975929589142182_522592091254421