Donald Trump running for President in 2016

I meant her dress. I don't think I've seen her dressed in anything I wouldn't like to own myself. ( obviously not the above costume) I wonder if the Apprentice is on Netflix. I've never seen even one episode.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.

Christie is getting roasted for his endorsement.

Badly.

He's being called an opportunist and a hypocrite. Well, hypocrite, sure, after blasting Donald Me so harshly in the debates.

But all he's done is toe the party line and come out for the front runner, who is himself possibly the biggest opportunist and hypocrite in the history of American politics.

Hell, he waited more than 2 weeks after quitting to announce.

Christie's problem is only that he didn't wait longer. He probably anticipated that a lot of the Republican power base would start to endorse D Me and he just wanted to get the jump.

Speaking of which, how's that Trump University doing? How many diversity classes do they offer? Any American History X studies?

How many years would he have to earn the salary of the President to pay off that $40 million lawsuit that NYS has going?

Bravo and apologies, mark my words I meant indicted, NOT INDUCTED!! Then Biden comes forward, as the Dems will never put up Bernie. Wow, that is one letter the changes my whole thought, glad I popped by and read... INDICTED NOT INDUCTED. ha ! Thanks for calling me out! Inducted...

Holy crap, Siri, you'd done it again!

I'm a hardcore Republican and for the record I think Rubio Kasich would be a decent ticket. I do, however, think that the Trump train is unstoppable. In either event, I bet Kasich ends up the VP choice of any of the other Republican front runners... Democrats need to make a decision on Hillary, clock is ticking, I still think she goes to trial or takes a plea ala Gen. Petraeus and then they are left with Bernie who can't win. As in my other posts, I still think Biden comes back to run...

I really like Kasich. Can't believe Cruz and Rubio are doing so much better than him. Kasich should be the VP pick, but the Dems will play the Trump White Devil card, so look for Donald to pick Carson. Maybe the pyramids really are granaries.

The only thing stopping Hillary is a health scare. Strong possibility. She's not getting indicted. Biden continues to warm up in the bullpen.

27, much as I hate saying it thanks to Obama, blacklivesmatter etc, Dr Carson would be a bad choice for VP. Too many look at what is happening and would shy away from any black. Maybe not openly but ....

With tonights debate you are probably going to see a different Trump.

As for Democrats and the race card, what else can they do? Without black votes democrats would go the way of the know nothing party.

I just wish news outlets would start asking on camera what the black caucus members have to say about the racial bull crap going on. And it would be nice to hear from the Republican Senators who are up for re-election this year.

List of People Leaving the USA if Trump is Elected:

Rosie O’Donnell

Cher

Eddie Griffin

Barry Diller

Samuel L. Jackson

Jon Stewart

Al Sharpton

Alec Baldwin

Jennifer Lawrence

What an improvement to our country! Please add more to this list when they announce.

Alec Baldwin is a phony. He said he would leave if Bush was elected.

Alec Baldwin? Is he the erudite guy with a successful talk radio show?

Well, don't matter much, the announcement of what the others plan should make Trump a shoo-in.

Anyone remember when Mr. G was trying for a mayoral position? My opinion at the time was he being a business man he would be good in office. That is one of the reasons (only one) why Trump so far has my support.

Rosie O’Donnell

Cher

Eddie Griffin

Barry Diller

Samuel L. Jackson

Jon Stewart

Al Sharpton

Alec Baldwin

Jennifer Lawrence

I didn't know these people are all Mexican or Muslim.

Losing Lawrence would not make for a better nation. She's a gifted actress and she does charity work and funding.

Donny Me has been playing his own White Devil card from the day he announced.

With tonights debate you are probably going to see a different Trump.

I hate to break this to you this way: There is only one Trump and you've seen it. Why would one of the most successful people in the history of Western civilization change the very tactics that have gotten him where he is now?

That would be like Bill Walsh yanking Joe Montana out of the Super Bowl when they're behind by one score with 2 1/2 minutes left.

I think I figured it out. The only reason Donny Me is so popular is that he's not "them." His only qualification is that he has no experience and no qualifications. Got it.

That would mean his only background in government is gaming the system for his own personal gain, taking the advice of his lawyers and accountants to take advantage of tax and legal loopholes. Isn't that part of what all billionaires do?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Let me ask this, seriously:

What good would it do for a newly elected President to have the fervent backing of, say, 52% of all American citizens if he can't get competent people to assign to Cabinet posts and has alienated the majority of both Houses of Congress and can't ever get a single bill passed?

A President being a Man of the People is great. We've needed one since Truman. But if he can't get anything done with a hostile Congress we'll have pretty much what we've had for the last 4 Presidential tenures.....Washington gridlock.

Gridlock Wanker? Really? Maybe in Congress but that is a good thing seeing how they are screwing things up.

Despite all the bad Legislation and Executive Orders and refusals to enforce existing Laws the most harm afflicting the US have been enacted through REGULATIONS.

And when it comes to economy and Budgets all the politicians see are a bunch of zeros following some other numbers. They see those astronomical numbers as an unending source supplied by WORKING TAXPAYERS to be used for their own political self serving agenda. The crap about them being taxpayers too is bogus when you compare the Perks they give themselves compared to their tax bill.

Donald Trump has the real world experience of knowing what all those represent and knows they can mean the difference between success or failure if used wrongly. In the real world there are consequences to not budgeting safely. The people with 30-40 thousand have fewer zeros to use to live on and know they cannot go out and print or borrow money endlessly.

Trump in the White House will run this country as a business not a personal piggy bank to use supporting other countries including avowed enemies of the US.

OK, rant of the week is over, .

27, the guy talks pretty good but his hand motions distract a bit from what he says. He looks like a third base coach on speed. In this era of "personality" the guy speaks in a boring manner which allows his constant motion to distract from his good points.

Thanks to the Obama "tactics" escalating the Western and Southern states would never consider him and after barry returns from Cuba even the states still considered industrial will be begging for Cruz or Trump.

If Trump wins it's the start of WW3

And you really think Billary or that old hippie is going to prevent the inevitable or even be able to make a difference? At least with Trump we'll go down fighting instead of surrendering and apologising as they slaughter us...

And you really think Billary or that old hippie is going to prevent the inevitable or even be able to make a difference? At least with Trump we'll go down fighting instead of surrendering and apologising as they slaughter us...

I haven't yet read anything that would indicate that it's the goal of most Americans (especially those under, say, 12) to "go down fighting" when the bombs starting raining down all over the planet.

Cold War Baby are we?