Donald Trump running for President in 2016

^I searched the word taxes for this thread and reviewed those posts. We discussed the opinion that Trump hadn't paid in 20 years ad nauseum.They were able to access his taxes for several years (not 2005) via the gaming commission in Jersey. I'm sure I must have read about the State Park offset somewhere. This isn't new material. It's not NEWS.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^You know what cracks me up...a lot of names we are hearing about now are names of fake characters in Law and Order.(and probably other tv shows I don't watch) THERE REALLY IS A PERSON NAMED ADAM SCHIFF? :lol:

I know I know, that one is Ben Stone. :) I just googled Roger Stone, he looks like a hybrid Carl Paladino and Mike Pence. Speaking of Hybrids, has anyone noticed commercials where the voiceover sounds hybrid, 2 or more accents mixed together? Kind of like those pics Wolfman used to post of 3 people mixed together.

Another possible assassination attempt on Trump's buddy Roger Stone.

This is getting ugly!

I am fine after suspicious hit and run. Blurred vision in right eye on which I had surgery for detached retina sustained in boxing match - Roger Stone

Hit and Run....Interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the people of Canada are not too happy with Trump. Too many illegals flooding into Canada. Some of them want to put tighten border controls into effect.

Send them to live with Trudeau!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/as-aylum-seekers-flee-us-for-canada-opposition-politicians-call-for-curbs/2017/03/29/fdaf13f0-1492-11e7-bb16-269934184168_story.html?utm_term=.299b70eec9d7

The title of the WAPO article is "Build That Wall?".

As with Chancellor Merkel, I believe Justin Trudeau invited them. If they are going to Ottawa I wonder why they aren't coming to Binghamton, it's right on the way? :) Maybe we need to put a big sign on I81?

As with Chancellor Merkel, I believe Justin Trudeau invited them. If they are going to Ottawa I wonder why they aren't coming to Binghamton, it's right on the way? :) Maybe we need to put a big sign on I81?

"Please stop here. We are incredibly bored". Nice big Cuomo green sign.

Sponsored by the Msnc Ldg f th Vllg f ndctt.

Sorry, we can't buy any vowels, since IBM left. ?

They are secretly cloning Trump as we speak...he will rule for decades. Imagine a country where illegals and criminal's rights wouldn't be first priority over the safety and lives of AMERICANS! I know It's very hard to after the dictatorship of the America hating Obama disaster! But still there is a lot of work left to undo Obama's damage!