• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Priebus is Chief of Staff

Bannon is Chief Strategist & Senior Counselor

http://us14.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3a2a46a0ef67412eaa5d55987&id=a52fd17768&e=08dcb0b422

I'm not buying that. Another source out there yet?

Bannon I can handle. Priebus? Somebody on the inside better have their hand on his throat. Perhaps he was only pretending to be establishment scumbag all this time. Watch him close.

We'll see GTO. I'm shutting up for a while about Trump, as he won and deserves a chance.

I suspect that the fratricide in the Republican Party has only just begun ( same for the Democrats).

But then again, my estimation of my skills at prognostication have been severely degraded, as I thought for 18 months that Trump could not win :)

• 1 month later...

Impeaced wow is that some kind of new award ? You are some kind of loser! Face reality allready you ranted and raved all year he was going to lose and he beat that witch by a landslide even after they spent millions for a recount. I hope you wake up before your EBT card gets taken so you can get a dishwashing job.

Isn't that horrible? And the shooter has a huge smile in his mugshot. There's a man I would garrote with a free and clean conscience.

The UPS Driver's obituary. At least his kids are grown.

https://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?CFID=923e3426-7010-41bf-9036-c7cc092092c3&CFTOKEN=0&o_id=4035722&fh_id=14255

When listening to media figures talk about what President Trump can or cannot do it brings to mind the biggest outrage they directed toward President G.W. Bush.

GW actually did at the beginning what he campaigned on and the Press and other Democrats complained "........ sure he promised to do it but we never expected him to".

Maybe Obama believes that President Trump will keep his Word and that is the reason Obama is granting so many commutations and pardons? Maybe barry is making room in the prisons for when a President who believes in Law & Order takes over?

(how many think barry will find a way to pardon the cop killer in Philadelphia who has become a folk hero to blacks & muslims?)

• 2 months later...

He is under no legal obligation to divulge his tax return.

People do not understand taxes. They do not understand that you can depreciate an investment to a point where you may end up paying no taxes. If this was not allowed, no one would make large investments.

I called way this back in November. Already an ignorant member of the WH press corps has written that Trump was not a billionaire because he only made $100M on his 2005 taxes. This is the kind of stupidity he wanted to protect himself from.

C692aPiVsAA-EvZ.jpg

Former Mayor Matt Ryan was just on Binghamton Now with Roger Neel talking about Trumps taxes. I don't understand why the left continue to ignore an entire contingent of people across the country, many in upstate NY, were not going to vote for Hillary Clinton. The taxes, the Russians blah blah blah, keep it up...

About that 100 million he made in 2005, not sure if it's possible but he probably could have even offset that with the donation of the State Park property IN 2006. SO WHAT? THEY JUST DON'T GET IT. He was a private citizen not an elected official. He can do what he wants within the law. "We don't know if he donated to charity." Some people as a matter of principle refuse to claim charitable donations on their taxes. I usually do my own taxes but one year I wanted the fast back so I went to a local preparer. I had to tell him 5 times I'm not claiming any donations this year. He was flabberghasted.."but but but, you can write in any number you want up to $250...I'M NOT DOING THAT!

BTW, a donation of 282 acres along the Taconic for a State Park was not a charitable donation? Probably worth a lot more than $100 million if it was developed.

Also, not sure how this may or not come into play, that was the first partial or second full year you could claim sales tax instead of NYS income tax on schedule A.

post edit-I just saw an article with some details from that return. Big Deal, he signed off on a return and his preparer did what he was supposed to do .It seems we covered ALL of this during election season? Why are they acting like this is new material?

As I said, all of the material they are talking about NOW, was covered during the election but they're acting like it's NEW material. I'll try to find something, I'm guessing in THIS very thread.

As I said, all of the material they are talking about NOW, was covered during the election but they're acting like it's NEW material. I'll try to find something, I'm guessing in THIS very thread.

Looking for the articles from last year about President Trump and his 2005 taxes? That year was mentioned quite a few times last year long before the elections.

(gee, ya reckon by Friday we will hear a good meaning of what is is?)

Re-elect President Trump -- 2020.