Donald Trump running for President in 2016

So....Obama's and idiot and Drumpf made a comment that puts him on the same level.

Which makes him.......?

Ummmm....making up whole non-existent sections of a document our country is founded on is not just "getting ahead of himself."

It's more along the lines of being a total cretin and expecting everyone to just swallow whatever he makes up.

But....he's been doing it and getting away with it so far....so by all means, please...he should continue.

I'm sure the American voting public will buy it hook, line and sinker.

Definately.

Yep. Status quo. No worse than the last horrible choice for president.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What has Drumpf accomplished in his life that would indicate he'd be an effective President?

-Started out rich, stayed rich.

-Got sued for an obvious and ballsy fraud of a lot of phony Trump U "students". More to come.

-Hired illegals to staff his businesses.

-Gloated over making money in the largest economic crash since 1929.

- Forced vendors to go bankrupt as a result of not paying them for contracted services.

-Predicted the Orlando mass killing and bragged about it publicly, up in the faces of surviving family and friends.

-Boasted about the size of his dick in a nationally televised debate.

-Lifelong Democrat.

-Antagonized the majority of Republican leaders, Governors and Congressmen. Not a single living ex-president or former candidate has endorsed him. They've all come out against him.

- continued to use offshore (Chinese) manufacturing sources for his retail products while insisting the Chinese are screwing us over.

This is a very impressive list, incomplete as it is.

2. What has he propose he's going to do as President to benefit normal, taxpaying citizens?

-Build a wall on the Mexican border. Waste of money,

-Deport millions of Muslims and require registration for those remaining. Insanely expensive, a waste of money and unconstitutional.

-Take into consideration launching a nuclear bomb on terrorist cells in any location in Europe. Insane and deeply troubling to every one of our allies.

-Grow ICE, DHS and CPB to unprecedented and astronomical levels of staffing and expenditure. Sounds like a great use of tax money.

Mexico's president said no way they are paying for a wall. What's Trump gonna do now? LOL. Dump trump!

I think this is the only "idea" he's proposed that he hasn't flip flopped on so far.

Unless his idea of a "wall" is 4' x 6' wood frames with chicken wire stapled to them and then zip tied to 4" x 4" posts jammed in the sand, I don't see any wall.

It just ain't gettin' any prettier.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/10/politics/trump-wharton-students-letter/index.html?sr=fbCNN071016trump-wharton-students-letter1140PMStoryLink&linkId=26406067

Whartin School students: "Stuff it Drumpf"

Has he picked up ANY notable endorsements in the last few weeks?

Degay and his BLM agitators say they're going to prevent the convention from taking place. Let's see what transpires.

Hillary was right when she called them "Super-Predators".

BLM and all of their supporters have no right to try to stop people from peacefully assembling.

But BLM doesn't care about anyone's rights.

Hillary was right when she called them "Super-Predators".

BLM and all of their supporters have no right to try to stop people from peacefully assembling.

But BLM doesn't care about anyone's rights.

The left are huge proponents of free speech as long as you're saying what they want you to say. Any dissent is rayciss. As I've stated previously; racism is anything that impedes the communist agenda.

trump loves the terrorists.

Sort of a valid point. I don't agree that he "loves" them, but everyone pretty much agrees that another major non-domestic terrorist attack would certainly help him in the election.

So...why wouldn't he root for Americans to die in an explosion or two?

"You heard it here first, folks. I predicted it would happen!"

It's been a good few days since the Biggest a-hole in America said something totally jacked up and as un-Presidential as it gets. The little mini-vacation from Big Stupid is now over:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/donald-trump-violence-just-the-beginning/index.html

Donald Trump on Monday warned the violence of last week "might be just the beginning for this summer."

While EVERY responsible, rational person with morals and integrity is calling for non-violence and level-headed behavior from everyone in the nation, he says "Yeah, folks, it's inevitable. You know....look......it's like I said about Orlando, you've got these bad guys, these really, really, really, really bad, bad, bad, bad, bad guys, you know? And they mean no good I mean, they're just bad. And....just like I predicted in Florida, they're gonna cause lots of trouble....lots of it."

Putz. How irresponsible is that, for a candidate of a major party to inflame the situation?

Hey, Drumpf, you jackhole, how about a SOLUTION? A FIX? HOW ABOUT DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IT BETTER, instead of serving only your own agenda and scaring the crap out of everybody.

So, with that in mind, here's what I think we can expect from President Drumpf in his first Press Conference in the White House:

"Oh man. Those Chinese. They're just KILLING us in business. They're wiping us out. We'll be bankrupt in weeks. Just sayin'.

Putin....the Rooskies.....he's getting ready to hit the eastern seaboard with submarine launched nukes. I just saw it in the NATO briefing I just got out of. It's terrible, I tell you.

I predict we'll see a few hundred more white cops killing black guys all over the place in just the next few months.

My staff just informed me that we can expect The Big One, an earthquake in California. It'll hit within a week. A month. A week.... I think I heard. The whole state will fall into the ocean. Yep. It's true. Just saw it on TV.

ISIS is going door to door in New Jersey, shooting kids while they're eating their Cap'n Crunch and watching cartoons. I just saw it on TV. I just saw them, thousands of them, roaming up and down the streets, killing and celebrating. I'm not making this stuff up.

Oh, before I forget.....don't drink the water folks, ok? It's not....it's.......it's no.......It's no good. It's all contaminated. Every spigot in the country. No good.

One last thing, ok? Get your money OUT OF THE BANKS. Do it now. There's gonna be a run on deposits on banks very, very, VERY soon, ok, and I just thought I should warn you. Get....get your money. Do it now.

Other than.......um......things are ok. Things are good. No, I mean things are FANTASTIC. I've had a good week. People LOVE me. They just LOVE me. They tell me all the time.

I'm doing extremely well. The kids are in their Cabinet positions, Ivanka is now running the NIH, where she's desperately, desperately needed, like you wouldn't believe. They are SO happy to have her there.

I'm gonna continue making GREAT deals, redoing EVERY deal the other Presidents have ever made. They're all bad. ...worthless. I'm making 'em much, much better than any of the other loser Presidents did. Disgusting. Filthy pigs, those guys. And ugly. Ugly...they're so ugly. Folks.....let's face it...they're all fat. Just like Vice President Christie here. FAT. Look at him. Just disgusting."

I predicted it.