Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dump Trump made calls to see if he could change his vp pick. LOL and people want this guy running the country?

This is like ordering dinner.

You have a menu. What do you want? What serves your needs? You look it over and start the process of elimination. You winnow it down. You narrow it down to 2-3 items, then make a choice. You order.

This isn't like ordering dinner in that 10 minutes after you order, you can't ask the waiter if you can change your mind once the steak if half cooked.

Simply unbelievable.

Does this mean once he's made a decision, any decision, as President, he'll be asking to change his mind a day later?

He won't be able to undrop bombs, unpiss off half the world, unalienate 3/4 of our allies with "Well what I said, folks, I've changed my mind. It's gonna be so fantastic...."

Drumpf's twitter response to the President's comments on the Baton Rouge cop killings:

Politicize the murders of three cops for his own personal gain.

I'm sure the cops' families are gonna run right out and vote for him.

No class.

No brains.

No humanity.

No integrity.

Rumblin, bumblin, stumblin all the way to Cleveland.

Oh, and if you want Ivanka running our country, you know who to vote for.

Not being able to unite the party or even get some major players in your party to speak at your coming out convention says a lot of things about Drumpf, none of them good.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/politics/gop-convention-speakers-new-faces-rising-stars/index.html

many top Republicans have made clear they have no interest in the convention.

Another young senator, Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, has repeatedly gone after Trump and called for an alternative told CNN instead of going to Cleveland he will "take his kids to watch some dumpster fires across the state, all of which enjoy more popularity than the current frontrunners."

Tim Miller, a former spokesman for Jeb Bush, the RNC and spokesman for the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC, said he would advise any candidate he considers a rising star to "stay far away. Good week to wash your hair."

"I'm happy a lot of rising stars aren't going and sullying their reputation with the Trump stink," Miller said. "It speaks to Trump's lack of ability to broaden his support that he can't even attract many minority Republicans to his convention."
Watch dumpster fires with your kids instead?? Trump stink??
So, who is speaking?
Paul Ryan (who sorta HAS to be there since he's the chairman of the convention) and Ivanka.
Ivanka. You know, the daughter Drumpf has repeatedly and publically expressed a desire to share carnal knowledge with. For those of you who can't google, that basically means he wants to bang her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The convention comes three years after the Growth and Opportunity Project, known as the RNC autopsy report, that analyzed the lessons of the 2012 election loss.
"The Republican Party must focus its efforts to earn new supporters and voters in the following demographic communities: Hispanic, Asian and Pacific Islanders, African Americans, Indian Americans, Native Americans, women, and youth," the report directed.
FAIL ALERT!
Not only have they NOT learned anything since 2012 (lessons they tried to teach themselves) but they're regressing socially, politically, organizationally.

Trump is a crying baby cause kashic isn't going to the convention...Boo hoo hoo Kasics an idiot cause he's not coming to my party boo hoo hoo I didn't get my way I'm calling him names boo hoo hoo!!! Do we really need someone like that in the white house? I don't think so!! Never Trump!!

Speakers at the RNC:

His four adult children, his wife, Jamiel Shaw, Mark Geist, John Tiegen, Kerry Woolard, the general manager of Trump Winery.

UFC president Dana White, golfer Natalie Gulbis and actress Kimberlin Brown.

Who are these people, what do they know about governing and what have they done, really, to benefit mankind?

Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson. Never heard of him.

Well, ok, a few people we’ve all heard of: Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, House Speaker Paul Ryan, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Newt Gingrich doesn’t count because everybody, even Republicans, hate him so passionately.

12 people no one knows and 4 people we do know.

6 of those 12 are either family or employees. What will we hear from them? What a great guy he is?

That’s perfect if he was running for President of Student Council or Homecoming King. The stakes are a liiiiiiitttttle higher here.

This is the best he could do to line up people to say something good about him in his crowning moment in the campaign?

The list of people who refuse to go is a much more impressive list of Who’s Who in America. This is unprecendented.

I suppose this is what you get when you go for the jugular in the primaries, grind your opponents into the dirt with dumbass names, stupid photo memes and unrelenting insults.

He didn’t think it too far ahead and realize he may NEED some of these former candidates at the convention and afterwards, if nothing more than to just show up.

Apparently Sarah Palin forgot that she didn’t have to take a 3 day cab ride to Cleveland from Alaska, that she could hop in an aeroplane and get there in 10 hours.

Face it, when the worst politician and EASILY the most atrocious public speaker in 75 years of American politics ain’t showing up, you’re digging around the local flop houses and soup kitchens for speakers.

Perhaps Ivanka is the brain trust of the family after all if she put her pretty little foot down and held her breath until Daddy relented and said Palin wouldn’t speak.

These Trump kids better bring some flat out magic to the podium and wow the crowd or this is gonna be as exciting as a quilting marathon.

Yawn.

^^^ from link above:

"I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization," Schwartz said, adding that if he were writing Trump's autobiography today, he would instead call it "The Sociopath."

This is why I will vote for Hillary. She's not even close to the type of candidate I would really want to vote for, but no one is saying these types of things about her and there really isn't any other choice? She lies, she's crooked, her husband is this and that, but she isn't a sociopath and that is a HUGE difference.

This guy feels the world might end if Trump is elected. -Wolf

Behind The Art of the Deal: Trumps Ghostwriter Calls Candidate a Sociopath

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-18/behind-the-art-of-the-deal-trumps-ghostwriter-calls-candidate-a-sociopath

Why did he wait until now to say this? He ghost wrote the book 27 years ago?

Trump is a sociopath and pence is a far right extremist yet people still want him to win..unbelievable

Hillary is a pathological liar, a criminal, a traitor, sold us out to foreign countries, owned by big business, a snake who sheds her skin depending on the popular agenda, unqualified, stupid (e-mails), etc.....yet people still want her to win....unbelievable.

^^^ from link above:

"I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization," Schwartz said, adding that if he were writing Trump's autobiography today, he would instead call it "The Sociopath."

This is why I will vote for Hillary. She's not even close to the type of candidate I would really want to vote for, but no one is saying these types of things about her and there really isn't any other choice? She lies, she's crooked, her husband is this and that, but she isn't a sociopath and that is a HUGE difference.

Follow the money. Why would Schwartz come out know and say this? Well, let's see what he's doing these days. Oh, he runs a consulting practice called The Energy Project that advises companies on sustainable and alternative energy solutions. Hmmm... how could the guy that cashed a big check ghost writing for Trump use that to raise his profile and drum up business?

And if we're talking about trusting someone with nuclear codes. First it doesn't quite work so one person, even the president, can just push a button. There are many steps that have to take place before it gets to the point of "hitting the switch." If it worked so that just one person could start nuclear war with the codes, we all should have freaked out a lot more when then President Bill Clinton lost the nuclear codes.

You can rationalize it anyway you like, but Hillary Clinton is a warmonger. Look at the actual actions of each candidate, not the rhetoric. She continues to lie, even when her lies are revealed. Keep making excuses for Hillary, but you can't come up with a reason to vote for her that doesn't involve Trump. Keep underestimating Trump and the anger around the country with the corrupted establishment, both democrats and republicans.

If you don't want President Trump, you need to push Hillary off the ticket.

^^^ from link above:

So it's better that we all continue to live and have to deal with a dishonest President than elect someone who will get us all fried ?

I couldn't agree more.

I'll take my chances on living and voting in someone else in 4 years rather than being nuked.

I'd rather have someone who lies and can HANDLE the crap that goes on in the world than someone who's never once made a decision beyond "how much richer will this make me??"

Hillary is a pathological liar, a criminal, a traitor, sold us out to foreign countries, owned by big business, a snake who sheds her skin depending on the popular agenda, unqualified, stupid (e-mails), etc.....yet people still want her to win....unbelievable.

The exact same things can be said about Drumpf....but in his case add "He might just get us all nuked" and who's the obvious choice?

Months ago I challenged ANY of you to defend Drumpf on his own merits instead of crying "Yeah but Hillary this and that" and you STILL can't give me one good reason why he's a better candidate.

Not one.

Good point wanker and people don't think Trump lies? give me a break and to cosmopolitianconc: Ummm he's not president trump, and never will be. he'll destroy the world. Never Trump!

It ain't about whether Drumpf lies. acts like an ass, insults everyone, talks like a third grader on benadryl....it's all about one thing and one thing only:

I HATE HER.

Period.

I HATE OBAMA.

Period.

They'd rather have someone who will PUSH the nuke button and saute the whole planet than live with ANOTHER lying President.

Hell, we survived the biggest liar of them all, Richard Nixon and we've done pretty well overall since. Why wouldn't we survive 4 years of a lying Clinton in office?

There's a MUCH bigger chance we won't see 2020 if Drumpf is elected.

The exact same things can be said about Drumpf....but in his case add "He might just get us all nuked" and who's the obvious choice?

Months ago I challenged ANY of you to defend Drumpf on his own merits instead of crying "Yeah but Hillary this and that" and you STILL can't give me one good reason why he's a better candidate.

Not one.

Trump won’t start WWIII. Trump has been the most vocal opponent of military adventurism. He has suggested he will take the fight to ISIS, but Trump has been insistent in his belief that the Iraq war was a mistake, that American blood has been shed in a misguided attempt to restructure the Middle East, and that a real conservative American foreign policy would place American interests first, ahead of those of foreign nations. Trump’s foreign policy would be closest to the founding generation’s desire for peaceful neutrality. As a businessman, Trump understands that peace produces prosperity, both for the American federal republic and the people who reside here.

He's loud and crude sometimes, but not a warmonger. We've had the same foreign policy for 30 years, regardless which party was in charge, and look at what's happening now in the Middle East. That's Trump's fault? He's the only one that hasn't had a hand in it besides Bernie Sanders.