Donald Trump running for President in 2016

I use to have a smidgen of respect for the Bern, however not anymore:

https://medium.com/@Starkweather/by-endorsing-hillary-bernie-may-have-positioned-himself-to-win-the-presidency-e4ed85dffdf1#.hzqbz9lyo

So lie and endorse the woman you called corrupt and a liar....which makes you just as bad and a sell out...just what we need as President....Oh, wait, that's already what we have now and people seem to approve so...never mind.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul Ryan in his TV interview yesterday:

"We have to go back to making politics about a contest of ideas."

So, in other words, he'll never endorse Drumpf.

"He's new to this and been on different sides of different issues and he has good positions now."

So because he's "new" he gets a rookie pass? We have to wait a few years for him to figure out the job? Isn't that sort of what we DON'T want to do?

His positions haven't changed, other than the 90% of them he's flip flopped on multiple times. Last time I checked he's back to square one.....wait.....no.......wait a minute.....hold up.....

"I don't think rounding up 11 million people is the right thing to do or would work. I don't think we'd want to see what we have to do to do that."

You mean, like, gut the Constitution and Bill of Rights? Like that?

On VP choice: "I'd like to see someone to assure conservatives that conservative principles will be adhered to."

How is a VP going to set the agenda for the party in the White House?

Nominating a lifelong Democrat is probably not the best way to get that done.

I'm just trying to help out here as best I can.

What about all those people who scrapped together $20 or $30 to donate to Bernie? How do they feel? Betrayed!

Maybe they feel berned!

I'm sure those funds will be donated to a charitable organization. Maybe the Clinton Foundation will be the recipient.

With the Indiana governor the likely never trump VP that makes trump a hypocrite. He sold out. he picked an establishment member as his VP. you can't trust the donadl. Lyin Donald. Dump trump!!

Pence called out Drumpf on the only aspect of his "platform" that he has yet to flip flop on...the total Muslim ban. Said it was "offensive and unconstitutional."

Sounds pretty unambiguous to me.

Who's gonna flip flop first?

So....the guy who's made his mark, taken his stand and won the nomination by being unruly, uncooperative, offensive, spontaneous and by NOT playing it safe is suddenly playing it safe with his VP pick?

The "I'm not part of the establishment" candidate picks someone who IS.

I don't see this going well or working out...unless Drumpf is just looking for someone to continually say "Well....what he MEANT was...."

The females interviewed just want a woman as president and many of the blacks just want more freebies like all the other democrats have given, I've been a democrat all my life but never voted a straight party line ever. I vote for who I think is the best candidate even though I have relatives in high democratic positions in Washington, shhh don't tell them that. Hillary is not the woman to hold this office. If there was a woman worthy even. I would give her my vote but I'm not voting for her thinking its time, look what happened when you voted in the first Afro American?

Gingrich calls for a Muslim test.

For the Gingrich Test to be successful, every Muslim jihadist would have to be incapable of telling a lie. I hope that works out for him.

How many billion dollars is he gonna spend finding and rigorously testing every Muslim in the US?

What will be the penalties for a person who practices their religion and does not submit to a test of patriotism?

How many billions in tax money will they be willing to set aside to fight off the decade-long lawsuits that will suspend The Test before it gets rolled out?

Step One: Ask them questions (based on their religion), Clearly unconstitutional. Unworkable. Insanely expensive.

Is he going to staff and open up Muslim/Sharia Interrogation Centers and wait for the millions of targets to stop whatever it is they're doing (including working overtime to pay more taxes to fund this program) and come in with a smile and a skip in their step to tell America that they like it here just as it is?

Wouldn't they be putting themselves at risk of being killed by jihadists who might be monitoring THEM?

Step Two: Monitor their Internet use. Clearly unconstitutional. Unworkable. Insanely expensive.

At my house there are two laptops, two phones and a PC. At work there are 5 desktops I have access to. I can buy a tracphone with satellite internet capability.

We'd have to put a dome on Rhode Island, hire 8 million monitors, support staff and administrators and build 6 million housing units to put them in. And who's going to monitor them?

Step Three: monitor the mosques. Clearly unconstitutional. Unworkable. Insanely expensive.

This so incredulously ridiculous I can't begin to detail out even one or two inherent problems with it.

This IS exactly why I wanted Gingrich to be the VP pick. He's so crack-a-lacking out of touch with reality that he would have ramped up the "Look at those two crazy white morons" quotient of the campaign. It would have been a non-stop, zany laughapalooza for the 7/8 of America who can't take Drumpf seriously. He's a sideshow barker and Gingrich would have been the perfect Abbott to DrumpfCostello.

The whole thing hinges on America's enemies being 100% honest, 100% of the time.

Hilarious.

Good point Wanker.

The Drumpf camp makes this so easy its like shooting 8 ft. tall, dead fish in a barrel.

It ain't like this is difficult, seeing the raw, festering stupidity. He puts right up in our faces. He's proud of it and can't wait to see another TV camera to sat more dumb stuff to.