Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched 95% of the RNC today on PBS, Fox and CNN. I didn't hear one idea, strategy, or plan on anything. Not one.

In other words it was a normal first day of a convention, RNC or DNC.

Next week we'll get the same thing.

I dread election night. We lose either way. I might just hit the sack at 6pm that night, wake up at 4am and see which bad news we have.

Choosing between these two is like "Do you want a root canal or me to pull it? By the way, I'm out of novocain."

I dread election night. We lose either way. I might just hit the sack at 6pm that night, wake up at 4am and see which bad news we have.

Choosing between these two is like "Do you want a root canal or me to pull it? By the way, I'm out of novocain."

You will be shocked at how wrong you were after one year of Trump as president. He can and will pull this country out of the funk it is in.

You will be shocked at how wrong you were after one year of Trump as president. He can and will pull this country out of the funk it is in.

Can we turn the clock back to Nov. 2008 to get out of this "funk"? That would be just about perfect and is apparently what the Repubs have in mind.

Maybe that combined with Sept. 11, 2001.

-The hell with next week, I can't wait to see what boat anchors they drop on their collective feet TONIGHT. Wednesday will be yet another treasure trove of hilarity.

-Good analogy.

So I'm eating my Fiber One flakes and banana with CNN on this lovely morn, and Chris Cuomo is interviewing Manafort.

Apparently Drumpf's campaign wanted to get as far out in front of this blatant plagiarism to reduce the boiling oil burns.....they were on TV news at 6:30 in the morning.

Manafort is all deny, deny, deny."She didn't plagiarize a thing. That's ludicrous."

Speaking as a member of the American public I can clearly see that she did. Someone did. And she read it in front of the whole world. 98% of all Americans will come to the same conclusion.

More typical behavior for the Repubs: stick their head in the sand, deny everything and hope no one notices. They seem to forget that the same technology they use every day records EVERYTHING that everybody says and does, and it's FOREVER.

There's no walking this one back, no softening the edges. The only thing that denial will accomplish is to drive voters away from the party that can't seem to stop driving the rake into their own stones.

America is shaking it's collective head this morning.

Here's the kicker (pun!):

If Manafort had just gone on TV and said "Yes, there clearly were too many similarities. What she did was a mistake. I haven't had a chance to confer with her or her speech writers about that" it would be a total non-issue and no one would remember by Friday. No one cares what Melania has to say, especially when she speaks as inarticulately as the average 7 year old. That was a HORRIBLE speech. Terrible. It would have been swept into the ashbin of history and not been the hugely embarrassing mess it is now had he simply acknowledged she screwed up.

Using her as the lead off hitter will go down as a historic mistake. And the defense of crushing stupidity here on BCV is a trannie blast. Awesome.

Dumb Double Down is SOP for not just Drumpf, but his whole team. The whole world is watching, too.

At least they're consistent about it. Gold star for that.

The good news is that that's the last speech she'll ever make. Ever.

You have all the answers , Similar speeches ? I agree with that but what difference does that make. Where did Michele get her speech? was it a copy of what someone else Said? You can be critical all you want but I don't think anyone listens to you and you certainly won't be making any history changing anyones decision to vote. Answer your phone! I think CNNs calling you to Anchor!!

Chris Christie is saying the speech wasn't plagiarized? Really? Are we that dumb? This is 12 year old mentality. You see the child do it with your own eyes and when you call them on it, they deny it.

Whether you are for, or against Trump, you should be insulted that the Trump campaign believes we are stupid enough to believe the speech wasn't in part plagiarized.

There is one fact about Trump that is really irritating, he's NEVER WRONG and NEVER APOLOGIZES. I hate people like that.

Oh my freakin God.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/sean-spicer-melania-trump-my-little-pony/index.html

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This makes it official. The whole campaign has been a spoof from the beginning. Come late October when Drumpf tells you all that he's changed his mind and he's dropping out of the race what will you say then?

"It's all Barney the Dinosaur's fault!!!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha