BCVoice is investigating Fred Akshar

BinghamtonBill

Just read the report posted on the other thread....Is this the report that's supposed to have dirt on Fred Akshar that Fiala and others have been citing ?????....ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????....I swear before the lord you can't make this much stupid up.....Just what was Mr. Akshar suppose to do with this matter ???...He didn't do anything wrong...He was there... BFD....Seems to me the SP had it handled.....He in no way got in the way nor try to protect anyone..LMAO.. Dirt on Fred ??...pathetic

When someone robs a bank, does the driver of the getaway car commit a crime?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Bill Berg make the "Senators candidate list"? What exactly has Bill done to qualify him to run for Senator? Actually, while we're at it what exactly has Bill done as Council person for the East Side? You know, his current "job"? I have a small business on the East Side and haven't seem anything changed around here in years.....since Collins was in council. We got on this before....What exactly has ANY council person done for their district? Our problem is that all we're willing to even consider is the same old political re-treads that have proven over and over and over again that they're not really qualified to do much besides wash dishes at Papistrats diner and I'm sure some aren't even qualified enough to do that. I know nothing of Ashkar - except that he's in law enforcement. I'm willing to take a chance and see what he can do. It's only a year anyways and he can't do any worse than any of the other lame ass candidates AND as another poster said - "He's not Fiala" - and right now that's good enough for me.

So from what I hear on this... Akshar and his girlfriend got someone out of a DWI. Okay... right/wrong/indifferent... guess what? It happens all the time. And just because the passenger was a pregnant female doesn't really mean anything other than you guys keep saying she was "pregnant".. whoopty dooo. If the state police and district attorneys office couldn't do anything about this situation - maybe the state police and DA's office should be exposed on this. If Akshar and his girl really did this - hate to say it - but it's done and over... which sucks for you guys trying to stir the pot.

It's a matter of character. This is beginning to remind me of the Tarik vs. Preston choice.

Trouble is in this case neither character has any moral fiber. Abdelazim was ultra left wing but at least he wasn't a crooked rat.

Akshar has a friends that insult slutty women, that are slutty women, and that drive slutty women around while drunk. Fiala has a son that gets drunk and runs down pedestrians and she speeds herself (which is scary considering she can't see over the steering wheel).

With these choices we should be filling slots on the Gerry Springer Show, not senate seats.

Just read the report posted on the other thread....Is this the report that's supposed to have dirt on Fred Akshar that Fiala and others have been citing ?????....ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????....I swear before the lord you can't make this much stupid up.....Just what was Mr. Akshar suppose to do with this matter ???...He didn't do anything wrong...He was there... BFD....Seems to me the SP had it handled.....He in no way got in the way nor try to protect anyone..LMAO.. Dirt on Fred ??...pathetic

Oh'

No doubt you are former law enforcement to the grave.

If one lie is told, 1000 more have to made up to cover the first.

Let's take one publicly reported incident. Deputy Sheriff Scott Morgan fell out of County cop SUV while chasing a dog over the double solid.

The van went on to hit cars and a power pole before coming to rest. The PSB reported it as a prank.

Harder treated it as a joke as did fellow sherrif's deputies. Was Scott Morgan tested for substance abuse and alcohol consumption, if so, I would like the report published.

There was a felony and many misdemeanors in the playful report.

This is representative of what you face when you are out of your home or in !!!

Just think, if that's not too much of a burden.

Former Deputy (I quit because I didn't do my job) Female?

19April1775...First of all apples and oranges my friend ...One is a felony and the other is BS....

Austio...Nope not former law enforcement, not even close,....I just recognize petty BS when I see it....

I ask you both...Just what did Ashkar do that was "illegal" or "immoral" ???

A first digit of 5 for their age

Papastrat has a 6.

It's the state senate, not dogcatcher. He's replacing one of the most powerful legislators in New York. Maybe an elder statesman should be expected as a candidate.

Hell, George Phillips is more qualified than Akshar, and he nearly ended up in Congress.

the plan is simple...........ashkar.............or whatever is name is.............will be a senator in name only.........libous will still pull the strings...........fiala is the sacrificial lamb.......coumo knows she has no chance.........all the deals were made a long time ago.............think I'm wrong?.....tell me why.......

the plan is simple...........ashkar.............or whatever is name is.............will be a senator in name only.........libous will still pull the strings...........fiala is the sacrificial lamb.......coumo knows she has no chance.........all the deals were made a long time ago.............think I'm wrong?.....tell me why.......

angif-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.gif

It's the state senate, not dogcatcher. He's replacing one of the most powerful legislators in New York. Maybe an elder statesman should be expected as a candidate.

Hell, George Phillips is more qualified than Akshar, and he nearly ended up in Congress.

The key to power in Albany is seniority. Like Anderson and Libous before him, Akshar is young enough to serve many years and build up seniority.

This will not happen with Bucci, Papastrat or Schofield.

Lot longer than most people think. He's lied about everything else, why believe his lying ass now.

if he were lying about having cancer it would have come out in his trial.

I don't doubt that he's very sick and hasn't much time left.

Archived